Thread: Disappearance of MH370 (Malaysia Airlines 370)

Hybrid View

Disappearance of MH370 (Malaysia Airlines 370)

I am here asking for all He-Man.org pray for the best to the passenger of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that has gone missing around 2.40am Malaysia Time, (12PM Eastern Time).

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/07/wo...plane-missing/

(CNN) -- (CNN) -- Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 people from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared Saturday after air traffic controllers lost contact with the plane, the airline said.

"At the moment we have no idea where this aircraft is right now," Malaysia Airlines Vice President of Operations Control Fuad Sharuji said on CNN's "AC360."
    Source by CNN.

PS: Also there's a lot of sensation everywhere regarding the disappearance of the airplane over immediate lost contact, especially where Malaysia Airlines are one of the safest airliner out here in the world and the reliability of Boeing 777.

Trivia: This incident are the worst Malaysian aviation history since Malaysian Airlines System Flight 653 that was hijacked by unknown organization and the first major incident on the Boeing 777 without any pilot error.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Just heard about this when I got home from work. I pray for all of the people on board.
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Heroic Warrior
    Theories :

-suicide by pilot ? (pretty extreme , I doubt very much this was the case with these pilots)

-terrorism , they might've tried to crash into building in Singapore but then terrorists lost control over the plane ?

-cockpit window exploded due to being produced faulty and they desperataly tried to return ? (similar to Southwest Airlines and the hole in the roof , wear/tear can be dangerous if not noticed)

Still horrible and I hope they'll get to the bottom of this.
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread He-Man View Post
    Theories :

-suicide by pilot ? (pretty extreme , I doubt very much this was the case with these pilots)

-terrorism , they might've tried to crash into building in Singapore but then terrorists lost control over the plane ?

-cockpit window exploded due to being produced faulty and they desperataly tried to return ? (similar to Southwest Airlines and the hole in the roof , wear/tear can be dangerous if not noticed)

Still horrible and I hope they'll get to the bottom of this.
    -Suicide by Pilots? very unlikely.

-Terrorism? FBI and CIA didn't rule out Terrorism because there's 2 person who was board with stolen passport, But the Malaysian government are denying any Terrorism because the suspect were under Asylum.

-Cockpit Window Exploded? I will say in my opinion I will give 70% right about this one, this airplane had a few incidents in the past so there may be a faulty repair that didn't notice. and you may be right about trying to return to Malaysia over technical fault during the flight.

Thank you for your prayers and post guys, I have a feeling that this mystery will resolve soon.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    I have no idea what may have happened to them, but I pray for the safety of the passengers and crew.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Sister Edith is in the hospital this week. She is having trouble sleeping and has requested tapes of Pastor Dave's sermons..."

Heroic Warrior
    http://english.astroawani.com/news/s...thnicity-31765

If it's terrorism , it's prolly anti-Chinese.....most were Chinese.
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Sad news. I hope the families can have closure but I think it willbr hard without some debris.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Lets hope they find the black box!

Alright folks, looks like MH370 is still missing and conspiracy theories are running wild in the internet world and real world alike. There's no wreckage or anything suspicious at southern Indian Ocean after all the hard work for a month.

But we faced a new tragedy today that MH17/MAS 17 has been shot down by rebel and insurgent near Russia-Ukraine border. Blaming game have been thrown left and right betweeN Ukraine and Russia but first we need prayers and thoughts for the victim that waiting at the Airport in Netherlands and Kuala Lumpur.

Rest in peace to all Victim both in MH 370 and MH 17.

Co-Creator of the NV
    This is really not a good year for Malaysia Airlines

Yeah, I think I'll not be flying with them....ever..