View Poll Results: "Galactic Protector She-Ra" - NA or PoP?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Adventures

114 86.36%
  • Princess of Power

18 13.64%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Galactic Protector She-Ra" - NA or PoP?

"Galactic Protector She-Ra" - NA or PoP?

What do you consider the idea of Galactic Protector She-Ra? Is she a New Adventures character or is she a Princess of Power character?

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Shes NA of course. ...unless they use Starburst as the same thing.

Heroic Warrior
    She-Ra IS the Princess of Power. It doesn't matter if she's NA, Bubble Power, or mermaid fairy.
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

She's New Adventures faction. Just like Galactic Protector He-Man is NA.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

I think she is NA all the way. Also, I think if Mattel does a NA mini sub, she should be the exclusive...
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

I voted NA but regret it...

She-Ra is and always will be the "Princess of Power" it's not just a toyline. She IS the Princess of Power. He-Man even refers to her as this in the secret of the sword movie.

She-Ra will always be the Princess of Power. If we're talking what sticker she should have on the front of her box, i'd say NA. Or a hybrid

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayvid View Post
    I voted NA but regret it...

She-Ra is and always will be the "Princess of Power" it's not just a toyline. She IS the Princess of Power. He-Man even refers to her as this in the secret of the sword movie.

She-Ra will always be the Princess of Power. If we're talking what sticker she should have on the front of her box, i'd say NA. Or a hybrid
    ^^^ THIS.

He-Man was not the Master of the Universe. She-Ra does not lead the Princesses of Power. For the sub, I get that it's a slippery slope because it would definitely fall under NA, but she's not a Galactic Guardian, she is the Princess of Power.

It's like saying Skeletor is a Space Mutant in NA.
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

Heroic Warrior
    New Adventures, no question.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

If she were ever to be made, either POP or NA, I'd put her on the NA side of me shelf.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    I said PoP as Bubble Power She-Ra's bio states "She remained on Eternia® to fight off evil until both she and He-Man® were called to the stars to fulfill their destiny, traveling to the Tri-Solar System to end the oppression of the Horde Empire." which suggests a continuation of the PoP storyline. I can nevertheless see the logic of including her as NA. Perhaps, she should come as both NA and PoP.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

That...is tough. I can only answer with pure opinion based on my own stories, though. I'm sure she may be considered NA, officially. Possibly. But personally, I'd consider her PoP. Mostly because the story just doesn't interest me as much with the fighting duo of sister and brother. I want She-Ra off on her own adventures, making a name for herself as the Princess of Power. If she's in the same storyline as He-Man, they're just a team, and I fear She-Ra would take some sorta side-kick role. I mean, you can just make the story in such a way so that doesn't happen....but if I were writing it, I just wouldn't have them team up that often. I want to continue the story of the Princess of Power.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Obvious answer is Obvious.

Both... But she IS the Princess...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    New Adventures.

GP He-Man channels his power through Starship Eternia....

How would Adora transform after leaving Etheria/Eternia?
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    NA, as He-Man was. However, there are always spare POP stickers.
    I love an all inclusive canon!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    NA please
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    A shame there isn't a "Both" option, because that's what I would pick.
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

I voted "New Adventures". However, I'd be fine with GP She-Ra being considered a POP figure if the figure design gives fans either the vintage toy elements or the Starburst variant elements. Or both.

If its some new fangled cattywompus version of She-Ra specifically for NA without POP nods in the design, then like NA He-Man and NA Skelly she should be considered an NA figure.

I'm really hoping the NA She-Ra concept is a new name for Starburst. I can totally see the variant happening next year, which would make me sad because I've wanted a vintage toy She-Ra update with Starburst parts for some time.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd like GP She-Ra to be NA, no pinks, frills or glitter please I want a properly armored, space-like She-Ra.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I'm going with New Adventures on this one. I personally would like an all new sculpt since Starbust She-ra would certainly not fit in with the more sci-fi elements.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    She'd be NA to me.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

She's a Mini Comic character!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I voted NA. NA He-Man is NA. It would only make sense to me that if she went on the journey with her brother, she would also be NA.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    I don't know what the odds of it happening are, but 83% of 83 voters have so far picked "New Adventures"!!!!!

Spooky or what.jpg
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller