Thread: My Figure size comparison (pics)

Heroic Warrior

My Figure size comparison (pics)

Long story so bare with me...........

So I did a whole-latta hemming and hawing about whether busting out my digital camera and whether to post the pictures ore not. Then I did some hemming and hawing about where to post it then I just decided to post here. I also hemmed and haw on my capability on posting here. turns out not as hard as I thought it would be. Thought I would get frustrated. But I wasn't. cause I did a real test run.

This started off as posting pics of Tytus with some large dinos.(why? cause Dinos are cool and tytus breeds them) But then I got me to thinking....just how big our my big figures? how do they compare to my other big figures?

My cameras skills (what little I had) are very slowly coming back. So these aren't the greatest pictures in the world. plus I didn't have any other place I could take them.

I hope this works out.

(please no harsh criticism. I'll end up in a ball crying. and you don't want to make a nerd cry do you?)
    Attached Images Attached Images

midor,
    Who's this female figure?
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Much of the Playmates Trek line was a 4.5" scale. Some figures were 5" tall. Then they though they'd switch to a 6" scale at some point, which didn't catch on because they do not integrate with your existing collection. I can forgive the Borg, you could argue it's a larger species, but you can see why collectors didn't flock to the new scale.

At the end of the line, Playmates contracted Art Asylum for a 9" series. Only 2 figures were actually made, more were planned but never produced. The only saving grace here is that the 9" Borg is about as big as the boss drone from Elite Force II.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    (please no harsh criticism. I'll end up in a ball crying. and you don't want to make a nerd cry do you?)
    Well actually...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    That's Elasti Girl from Doom Patrol

I finally finished taking her out of her plastic prison

Her left leg has a bad case of the wobbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Yep. Saw him, and another character, on the internet and bought them.

I never call them by their Japanese name. I call them by their M.U.S.C.L.E. name that I gave them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    Oh hey, The Mountain! That's cool!