Thread: Howdy

Howdy

I am a long time MOTU & POP fan. I grew up in the 80's and had several MOTU and POP toys, my favorites being She-Ra, Swifty, Frosta and the Sorceress. I recently started looking for some of the 200x toys for my son. He turns four this month and adores He-Man. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he thought about it for a moment and said 'Battle Cat and Panthor!' I started searching online and voila this forum showed up in the search. I figured I would join and check it out. I feel like I have been here before many years ago, but there was no record of me having a screen name associated with my email. I may have just been a lurker. Not much more to tell about me I suppose. I am a stay at home/homeschooling Mom. I share my love of all things 80's with my kids. My son is totally obsessed with Transformers. He also loves He-Man, TMNT and Thundercats. My daughter loves Strawberry Shortcake. Both kids love Care Bears. Thanks for reading.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, IceyCat!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Judith View Post
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, IceyCat!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Thank you. Those are a whole lot of rules. I skimmed, but can go back and give them more attention when the kiddos are in bed.

Welcome to the boards friend!
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Welcome to He-Man.org! Hope you enjoy your time here.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Edit: Found the answer to my question
    Last edited by IceyCat; April 7, 2014 at 09:09pm.