Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official 'Loo-Kee/Kowl' & Goat Man Help Thread

Official 'Loo-Kee/Kowl' & Goat Man Help Thread

Okay ladies and gentlemen, it's that time of year again . Much like last year's 'Spirit of Hordak' thread that I started to help fellow collectors get this item without having to peruse the forums and search through countless threads for the same item, I thought I'd start this thread in advance of Monday's EA Sale and get the ball rolling. This is the second thread I started because people were asking for Goat Man in thread solely intended for Loo-Kee & Kowl, so please guys.......keep it focused on these 2 only!!!

It will work the same way, as in the top category of 'Have', I will list those members (also in blue) who have/will have the figure, and what they are looking to get for them either monetary wise or tradewise. In the bottom category of 'Want', I will list those members (also in red) who are looking to obtain the figure, and what they are looking to obtain them for also tradewise/monetary wise . Once both parties have a trade 'PENDING', I will leave the names of both parties up and mark the transaction as such until the transaction has been finalized in which then (and only then) the names will be removed. Sound good ?

If anyone would like their name added to the list of 'Wants' right now (since no one has these yet in hand), I can do that for you . Just please be sure to specify in this thread of what you have to trade for the item, or what you're willing to pay. Sound good?

HAVE:

*DJScorpio - Has loose Loo-Kee
    *LORD FALLEN ELDOR - Has Goat Man for $45 (Looking for holes to fill in collection with the following figures: Bow, Leech, Sorceress, Temple of Darkness Sorceress, Spirit of Hordak, Marlena/Cringer, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Spikor, Fisto, Shadow Weaver, Swiftwind, or the 2014 SDCC Exclusive; e-mail at falleneldor@aol.com) --*PENDING* deal with Chakram1701 for 2 Loo-Kee/Kowl sets--
    *thexxwatcherxx - Will have Loo-Kee loose for $15+ shipping (*PENDING deal with nintendo2600*)
    *Uki - Will have 1 set of Loo-Kee/Kowl (Looking for Star Wars Black 6" Stormtrooper either MIB or complete with packaging)
    *jerec350 - Loo-Kee/Kowl @ $40+ shipping U.S./International
    *King Criss79 - Has a few Goat Men at $52 shipped within the U.S.
    *drfsr1989 - Has Loo-Kee/Kowl (Will trade for the following Classics: Optikk Complete with Black Weapons Pack weapons either loose or MOC, He-Ro Unleashed Mini-Comic, The Ultimate Battleground Mini-Comic, TOD Sorceress MOC or loose, Queen Marlena & King Randor complete, Flocked Ears Moss Man, and SDCC He-Ro)
    *KingHiss - Has 1 each of Goat Man & Loo-Kee Kowl (Looking for Spirit of Hordak, and extra Horde Troopers)
    *CanadaClassics - Has loose Loo-Kee & Kowl available @ $15 each
    *Shecky - Has extras of loose Goat Man with hammer only @ $45 each shipped
    *KelvAcos - Has Loo-Kee/Kowl x5 for $44 shipped within the U.S., and $37+ shipping Internationally
    *powerofGS - Has Loo-Kee/Kowl set for $32 shipped within the U.S. as a gift or add 4% to cover fees (Would take a MOC Blade in trade) *PENDING* deal with Stratos*Major
    *mjharwood - Has 3 Goat Man @ $45 shipped within the U.S. and for $35+ shipping international and 2 Loo-Kee/Kowl sets @ $32 shipped within the U.S. and for $27+ shipping international
    *AdultCollector - Has a few Loo-Kee/Kowl sets up on eBay for $40.99 shipped
    *SorceressSon - Has set of Loo-Kee/Kowl & Goat Man for $82 shipped within the U.S.
    *skully - Has Loo-Kee/Kowl MOC (Looking to trade for Spirit of Hordak MOC or Goat Man MOC)
    *Robertytus - Has 1 Loo-Kee/Kowl set available for $30 shipped within the Continental U.S.

WANT:

*elkkthunder - Looking for Loo-Kee
    *Pegasuslb - Looking for Loo-Kee & Kowl
    *supersonicshion - Looking to buy 2 Loo-Kee/Kowl sets, and 1 Goat Man
    *JDubya88788 - Looking for Goat Man (Has SDCC Color Change Orko, Mo-Larr/Skeletor 2-Pack, Vykron, Moss Man, Glimmer, and Geldor all MOC to trade/sell, and Mini-Masters B.A. He-Man/Mer-Man Loose with Castle Face to trade/sell)
    *KUZEH - Looking for Goat Man (Has Spirit of Hordak to trade)
    *nintendo2600 - Looking for Loo-Kee (*PENDING deal with thexxwatcherxx*)
    *Mern-Ra - Looking for Kowl
    *Stratos*Major - Looking for Loo-Kee/Kowl & Goat Man (Has MOC Blade, Ultimate Battleground Mini-Comic, & Horde Map) --*PENDING* deal with powerofGS--
    *r_r_r_22 - Looking for Goat Man (Has Unnamed One to trade)

Last edited by Shecky; July 7, 2014 at 12:18am.

Want: Goat Man
    Have: $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Want: Goat Man
    Have: Spirit of Hordak or Sea Hawk
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Want: 2 Goat-Man & 2 Loo-Kee/Kowl in packages/mailers.
    Have: Paypal or Money Order!

Want- Kowl & Loo-Kee
    Have- money

Forgot about early access till it was too late, Please help PM me with price
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

Want: 2 sets of Looke and Kowl + Goatman

Will pay for them.

Thanks!
    Long live the King

Updated the thread from all the various threads that are out there, because it'd be much easier to find what you're looking for in this thread as opposed to all the others. Case in point, KUZEH and KingHiss, if you're reading this, you each have what the other is looking for. Boom goes the dynamite....... .

Added myself to the list, as I have a few Goat Mans available (without Staff) @ $45.

Regards,
    Victor P.

I have x5 MOC LooKee & Kowl @$44 shipped in US PayPals fees included. $37 to international buyers plus shipping (PayPals Fees included)

I sent a PM to CanadaClassics. I would like to purchase both their Kowl & Lookee

Still sitting on some Goat men & Blades..Price reduced on both figures.Pm me!Goat man $52 shipped US.Blade $34
    Last edited by King Criss79; April 18, 2014 at 06:43pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    I sent a PM to CanadaClassics. I would like to purchase both their Kowl & Lookee
    Let me know if they are sold to you so I can mark the items as 'PENDING'. Thanks!

Shecky you are so cool dude lol!

Court Magician
    WANT: Loo-Kee
    HAVE: Cash

Hey Shecky, I sold a Goat Man so now I only have 1 available. Thanks!
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Heroic Warrior
    Ok Good news for some. I decided I dont want to keep my lookee/kowl set coming to me. So anybody wants an moc set, it will be $40 shipped, sent as paypal gift. Shecky if you could add me to the Haves list.

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    X2 of each is PENDING. ONLY 2 LEFT of each

Also if you can remove my name and the "contact me at facebook" I forgot some people are jerks.
    Last edited by LORD FALLEN ELDOR; April 18, 2014 at 11:19am.
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Lowering my prices to:

$54 + Shipping from US, Zip Code 30906
    • Goat Man (MOC) [1 sold/1 available]

$40 + Shipping from US, Zip Code 30906
    • Loo-Kee & Kowl 2-Pack (MOC) [2 available]
    View my collection and customs HERE!

I have one Goatman and one Loo-Kee Kowl left. I am still looking for Spirit Of Hordak(top priority) and Horde Troopers. I reached out to KUZEH a few days back and no response.

Heroic Warrior
    I have them listed on my sale thread, but might as well mention them here:
    I have 3 Goat Man for $45 each, and 2 Loo-Kee/Kowl sets for $32 each, all MOC. Prices INCLUDE shipping via USPS Priority Mail in the US. International would be $35 + shipping for GM, and $27+ shipping for LK/K.

I'm just interested in Filmation Kowl if anyone only wants their Loo-Kee.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

@ KelvAcos,

Thanks ! Just doing what I can!

@King Criss79,

Obviously people can start their own threads for whatever they are selling/trading/buying, but let's keep this thread focused on Goat Man and the Loo-Kee/Kowls please . Thanks!

@LORD FALLEN ELDOR,

You got it! If you're selling to anyone from the 'Wants' section, let me know so I can reflect that in the post .

Anyway, the post has been updated!

Court Magician
    I still have 1 loo kee/kowl moc for trade, thanks all
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Have: Blade MOC
    Have: Ultimate Battle Ground Mini-Comic
    Have: Horde Map

Want: Loo-kee
    Want: Goatman

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    Want: Loo-Kee & Kowl x2

Have: Have $$$ Thinking $60 plus shipping for 2, but negotiable
    Fighting Foe Men MOC
    Icarius MOC
    Hydron MOC
    Plundor MOC
    Geldor MOC
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

Just getting this out there again to any who don't read the whole post:

I have a MOC Loo-Kee and Kowl set available for trade: I want ONE SW 6" Black Series Stormtrooper. Check your TRU, gang! Mine has gotten the wave a few times already, I just keep missing them.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!