Thread: MOTUC custom heads

MOTUC custom heads

Hi again, now i want to show ya the heads i´m planing to reproduce/cast for the MOTUC figures. I know some of you want the filmation versions of these characters, so when i started my own line, i thought to make it size compatible with MOTUC figures. The finish i´m giving to these pieces is now more in tune with MOTUC; my own line will keep the finish more a la ¨doll like¨but for those who like their figures to blend in with their existing collection here is an example of how they will look:

Pics are old, but due i´m moving to another house didm´t have the chance to take new better pics.

PS. I included both pics of the same head just to prove that sometimes it is just the light that can affect the perception of the sculpture.
    Last edited by octavio; May 10, 2014 at 02:33pm.

That looks fantastic!
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Evil customizing warrior Darththomas81's Avatar
    Yeah, that looks cool, did you make the body yourself too?
    DT81's Tinkering thread - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...nkering-thread

Check out all my customs over at figure realm
    http://www.figurerealm.com/viewuserp...id=4835&page=2

If you could get that head exactly like that in MOTUC scale I would be well up for ordering one!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!