Thread: Post your PICS - MOTUC figures with customized Weapons and Spy Monkey stuff!

Post your PICS - MOTUC figures with customized Weapons and Spy Monkey stuff!

I love spy monkey stuff. I am a huge fan of all custom created stuff for this line and I just wanted to post some simple yet fun pics of my figures with some awesome stuff from spy monkey, evil mike and other custom stuff. Please Post your pics too!

A Spy Monkey Obsession!

If you dont subscribe because you can "just buy the figures off of ebay", there will be no figures on ebay to buy!!!

Check out THE LIST of MOTUC Custom Parts, Heads, Accessories and more!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ase-add-to-it!

More Pics

If you dont subscribe because you can "just buy the figures off of ebay", there will be no figures on ebay to buy!!!

Heres some more SPY MONKEY STUFF I JUST RECEIVED (2nd hand) like skeletor's shield and the 2 Zodac/Zodak swords (no longer in production)

you can make something similar enough using the Armory packs they sell now (what Cy Clone is holding. But I can also tell you that they have less than 50 of each left in stock (if you max out your cart, it will tell you exactly how many they still have), then I dont know if they will ever have more (of series one).

Anyways here they are

AND A HUGE THANKS TO HE-BRO FOR THIS CORIDITE CRYSTAL HE DESIGNED, PRINTED and PAINTED for ME straight out of the MYP 200x Cartoon!!

Link to He-Bro's Shapeways!

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/hbz?s=12#more-products

Last edited by Dingus; June 16, 2014 at 10:25pm.

Nice shots! I wish Spy Monkey would make some more weapons. I wonder why they stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by mkULTRA View Post
    Nice shots! I wish Spy Monkey would make some more weapons. I wonder why they stopped.

That a good question, They still sell the weapons, but only in the glyos weapons packs, no more custom molded and painted weapons, and when asked if they would ever reproduce the original master blade, daemon blade or shields again, the gave a very stern, NO. Maybe copyright problems? Considering they are a "real" company now.. When before they were more of just a guy that makes things? I really don't know, that is just speculation.

Someone else should pick up their slack, or they should at least give you the option of getting them on shapeways or something, I know I wish I knew how to 3d model or make molds and cast resin, I would make them myself :/

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Awesome! People should pick these up! They add SO much to the Mer man dysplay!

I know a guy on this forum "outlanderMike" , he is a huge mer man fan, Ill pass it along to him.

Just a few of the builds I've come up with.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MEisterShake I really love your creations! I want to try to make my own Segway.

mkUltra TONS more on my instagram @Meistershake , I can't figure out how to add more photos here because it says I have no more room.

Heroic Warrior
    Thought I might join the party too. Love these sets, bought several a few months back and they are lots of fun. First are the weapons in their standard configurations:

First custom configuration, I like to call these The Talon Daggers:

Next up is the Upper Cutter:

Here is my take on a Battle Rifle with Bayonet:

Next up is a Double-Bladed Axe based on the Witching Axe of Ruination, The *****in' Axe of Brutalization:

Here is a somewhat basic, yet effective War Hammer:

Next up is a Spiked Mace:

Here's something I really enjoyed making. It's basically supposed to be a cybernetic Pirate Captain's arm weapon that's supposed to be able to store and deploy various implements.
    Hook:

Moving Claw Blades:

And Straight Blade:

Customed up Vykron a bit so he's less lame.

SM12 (1).jpgSM12 (1).jpg

You guys inspired me to upgrade my Cy-Chop.

"Curse these metal hands."

MEisterShake's Roboto weapon in orange and blue:

Double Laser