Thread: Could someone please help with my collection

Could someone please help with my collection

Hey guys. I am short a few figures due to some financial events last year, where the second half of my 2013 sub was cancelled. Among the items I missed are 3 very important ones to me personally (I will give a complete list of what I'm missing below). What I'm asking is that if there is anyone who is not hurting for money, would you be willing to buy a Sky sled for me during this months early access and hold it for me until we see the contents of this years BF/CM sale? I want to wait until the end of the year in hopes of getting a reasonable price for the BF/CM sale, but if they are not available for that sale, or if that sale doesn't happen for some reason, I'll be unable to afford these until after the line ends. If I get it on sale, then you can just take the one you bought for me and sell it to someone else at a profit, (I'll let you know pronto if I get one), and if I don't get one, I'm asking that you would sell me the one you bought, at cost, plus shipping to me, basically with no turn around for you. The other two items I will be hoping to get a similar deal with, if possible, is the Horde Troopers, and Mantenna. These are all items that you can easily sell at a profit, if I end up not buying them from you.

Money for me is really tight, and I need to be careful not to spend so much catching up, that I cannot afford the rest of this year also, that's why I really want to wait until the sale. The problem is that these go for such high prices on the secondary market that If I miss them now, and they don't appear on sale later, then they'll be way out of my price range for the foreseeable future as well (probably until after the line ends, assuming that the series is not rebranded with the same size, aesthetics and sculpts immediately after Classics ends).

I'm also missing Fangman, Plundor, Sea Hawk, End of Wars weapons pack (with yellow Kowl and Rattlor armor), Standor, Geldor and Strobo, in that order of importance to me. These would be more difficult for someone to sell at a profit, so I'm not asking for help with these, but I figure that I would just put that full list out there to give you an idea of just how behind I am (not too bad really).

I know that this is a bit much for most to spare, but if there is someone who is willing and able to help me out, I would really appreciate it. Missing them won't be the end of the world, but at the same time, these particular items are ones I at least have to make an attempt at. If no one helps me out, then I'll just be relying on the end of the year sale, which is certainly fine, but having a backup plan will help me rest a bit easier until then.

Thanks for reading! If you know someone who may be willing or able to help, please share this with them. And if you decide to pm me with an offer for specific items, please include a price for what you are offering.

Thank you to those who have made me offers for a couple figs on my list, you've been so generous!

Happy grunting, and until next slime,

nicholas

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT for a bump, assuming auto merge works this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Another EDIT for a bump. Come on auto merge, don't let me down!!

Incidentally, I am still without an offer to help on the 3 main items (specifically the Sky sled which is on sale now), so if you've been holding out just in case someone else volunteers, tomorrow's the day, and no one has offered to help yet. : (

- - - Updated - - -

Edited for bump again (7/17/14).

Didn't we PM each other??? I'm confused, as your posting hasn't changed.
    My post count just got bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by mkpat View Post
    Didn't we PM each other??? I'm confused, as your posting hasn't changed.
    Yes, you made me a great offer on 2 figures, but I ended up passing in a risky attempt to save for more "needful" items. Maybe you didn't get my last pm for some reason? I didn't get a mailbox full message or anything.

So you want someone to buy sky high/jet sled and other figures for you, hold on to them, assume all the costs until the end of the year, but if you can get them cheaper on BF/CM you won't take them and that person will be stuck with them. That person in turn is supposed to be able to sell them for a profit when they were just on sale at a greatly discounted price?
    Good luck

I picked the most universally desired items for this request (Mantenna, Horde Troopers and Sky sled), knowing that they would be good for a profit in the event that I got them for cheaper. The secondary list was more incidental, and doesn't really pertain to my request; I just figured I'd put them out there in case someone was willing to help with them also.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    Yes, you made me a great offer on 2 figures, but I ended up passing in a risky attempt to save for more "needful" items. Maybe you didn't get my last pm for some reason? I didn't get a mailbox full message or anything.
    I got your message, but being as you refused my offer for hopes of something cheap at the end of the year, but then bumping and replying to your own thread saying that you need these and making it seem like no one has replied doesn't make any sense. Maybe you should wait until these "cheaper" figures come to fruition before you make your figure requests.
    My post count just got bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by mkpat View Post
    I got your message, but being as you refused my offer for hopes of something cheap at the end of the year, but then bumping and replying to your own thread saying that you need these and making it seem like no one has replied doesn't make any sense. Maybe you should wait until these "cheaper" figures come to fruition before you make your figure requests.
    I guess my intentions could have been clearer. My request was just for the Sky sled sold this month, and possibly an eventual sale of Mantenna and Horde Troopers. The others were not really related to my actual request, but I don't think I did a good job of conveying that. I think I fixed it now though.

Guys, please remember the Marketplace is for Buy/Sell posts only. If you want to discuss something take it to the appropriate forum or PM. Thanks
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26