Thread: Is Storm Male or Female?

Court Magician

Is Storm Male or Female?

What sex is Catra's horse, Storm?

With these horses itīs easy to tell, since itīs always written on their card.

In his case itīs a he, you find it right underneath the picture with his mane.

Except for Crystal Sundancer they are all stallions.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Court Magician
    Thanks Niki!

I want a MOTUC Storm SO badly.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabooyah View Post
    Thanks Niki!
    You are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I want a MOTUC Storm SO badly.
    Iīm a Clawdeen fan but I want Silver Storm. A white horse with black mane and tail isnīt that special but A silver shiny one with wings is epic!!!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Clawdeen is definitely my NUMBER ONE beast want! I do want Storm though. I would be happy with a straight up update of the vintage toy, OR if they took creative freedom and spruced him up to make him more evil Horde looking. Horde emblems on the saddle, bat wings instead of pegasus wings, etc, like the Horde wraith steeds.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...DarkRiders.jpg
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

I'd love to get Storm almost as much as I want a proper SPIRIT.

That said, I'd happily take any of the horses! I hope that past 2015, we still see some of these cranked out. Easy money, Matty.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I'd love it if Storm could be made into the Dark Rider horses. They look very similar and could also encourage people to army build...
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Heroic Warrior
    My personal preference is for Clawdeen, but I'd also be happy with Storm if we could only have one or the other.

I agree that Silver Storm looks a little more ... intimidating than regular Storm, but once again, either would be fine (with some appropriate "Horde" additions).

Personally I would have preferred Storm over Arrow as he's Swift Wind's Panthor. Hope we can still get Storm (in Sliver Storm colours) before then end of the line
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Was there really no Storm thread before this?
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    Clawdeen is definitely my NUMBER ONE beast want! I do want Storm though. I would be happy with a straight up update of the vintage toy, OR if they took creative freedom and spruced him up to make him more evil Horde looking. Horde emblems on the saddle, bat wings instead of pegasus wings, etc, like the Horde wraith steeds.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...DarkRiders.jpg
    I so agree this is what I would really like to see them to do Storm give him the bat wings.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.