Thread: MOTUC King Ahgo, Troll King of Spikeheart!

MOTUC King Ahgo, Troll King of Spikeheart!

The base figure was a goblin king from the hobbit toyline. He is massive even dwarfing Ram Man!

Updated Pics

"The Castle Will Be Where It's Seeker Most Wants It To Be! In Plain Sight Yet Never Seen..... This is It's Nature.... Do You Understand?"
    Last edited by Angel-T; July 21, 2014 at 02:43pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

How much do I love that you made a custom of Ahgo?

Very, very much!

Thanks... But for the life of meni cantngetnhis skin tone right! I have tried blending a load of colors, but I can't getnthenright shade. I may have to go back and repaint his skin tone.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

I dig it. It's a nice use of the Goblin King mould.

His skin tone was really bothering me so I attempted it again. Hopefully it's a bit more on model
    now.

Last edited by Angel-T; July 21, 2014 at 02:44pm.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Hes a charater I been really wanting in motuc. I feel a troll is much needed.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor