Thread: Collectors Checklist?

Collectors Checklist?

I discovered classics and I first enjoied them with the checklists here on the forum.
    sadly theyre not longer online. I was wondering if theres a link to something similar that I have jet to discover....
    WISHLIST: Green and Purple Mask of Power demons, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Prince Dakon, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but it should help:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...page_id%3D9102

It's a calendar of all of the MOTUC releases. It looks like it still needs to be updated with the latest info from SDCC, but it's otherwise pretty up to date with past and upcoming releases. The link above will default to the 2014 calendar, but there are links above it for the previous years.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Court Magician
    This website is also pretty good at displaying the characters that have been released as well as the ones that are to come.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...checklist.html

The toy collector app is pretty cool. That's what I use
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post

It's a calendar of all of the MOTUC releases. It looks like it still needs to be updated with the latest info from SDCC, but it's otherwise pretty up to date with past and upcoming releases. The link above will default to the 2014 calendar, but there are links above it for the previous years.
    it might actually work but....

Quote Originally Posted by Shabooyah View Post
    This website is also pretty good at displaying the characters that have been released as well as the ones that are to come.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...checklist.html
    ...thats the one I was looking for. I guess the guy changed domain.

anyway thanks guys!
    WISHLIST: Green and Purple Mask of Power demons, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Prince Dakon, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post

...thats the one I was looking for. I guess the guy changed domain.

anyway thanks guys!
    Yup, I lost the original domain/webhost when I had moved. Thanks to He-man.org user MOTUPortugal for providing me a new server host. I will try to get my list updated this weekend to include the SDCC reveals.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    Yup, I lost the original domain/webhost when I had moved. Thanks to He-man.org user MOTUPortugal for providing me a new server host. I will try to get my list updated this weekend to include the SDCC reveals.
    your list always kept me company during those years as a collector...I remember when it was almost blank, seeing it now so crowded it's unbeliavable.
    thanks for your work on it and remember to change the link in the dedicated thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    Might? Ouch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post

It does indeed need the SDCC Update. My poor comp went and fried itself during SDCC. Ugh!
    I'm hoping to have the additions tomorrow on Thursday!
    MOTUClassics.Com - Reviews, Release Schedule, Bios, & News.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Lynch View Post
    Might? Ouch!!

yes. it is called proper british english...at least thats what they teached me in school
    and forgive me if there was a joke somewhere I probably am not smart enough or have the adequate english language culture to get it.

or its just you're from missouri. just kiddin'
    Last edited by Delthaindia; July 30, 2014 at 02:13pm.