Thread: New Adventures Negatonik Thread

New Adventures Negatonik Thread

This is a thread centering around a concept mutant character called Negatonik, a mutant made purely out of electricity. Hey, if Crystoll could get a thread, there's hope for this guy.

Here's what he looks like: Screen Shot 2014-08-15 at 3.57.07 pm.png

I'd be interested to see how the Four Horsemen could tackle this design. Maybe give him a personality. Here's hoping we see this guy appear sometime in the near future [2018, maybe?]

Btw, I found him here: http://he-man.wikia.com/wiki/Negatonik
    Last edited by Joker95; August 15, 2014 at 03:29am.

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    He looks really cool! I like him.
    Made it through Cyber Monday with everything I wanted, well, almost.

Quote Originally Posted by CapricornDefender View Post
    He looks really cool! I like him.
    I think whoever designed him should get a pat on the back. Though to be honest, I think there are too many treacherous, dumb thugs among the Mutants. From now on, I will base Negatonik's character on Tiger from An American Tale. Why not?

- - - Updated - - -

And here is his Bio:

Negatonik - Renegade Electric Mutant

Hailing from the dark side of Nordor, Negatonik was created when an electric storm made contact with an ancient Infinitian container of nanites. The nanites, overcharged on electricity, not only moulded the nanites into a humanoid shape, but also imbued itself with some degree of artificial intelligence. However, the creature lacked some form of stabilisation, resulting in the electric energy forming a nearly impenetrable barrier that electrocuted any nearby organic matter and short-circuited any nearby machinery within 50 yards of the barrier. Tired of having spent millennia isolated from the outside world, the creature tried to befriend other mutants. Because of his abilities, however, they ended up fearing him. It was only a matter of time before Flogg found out about the creature from rumours that had spread across the planet. Flogg than approached the creature, pretending to be friendly towards it, before offering the creature a place in the Space Mutant Army. Naturally, the creature naively accepted his offer, thinking that Flogg meant well. But over time, the creature saw how much pain it's actions for Flogg were causing. Wanting nothing more to do with the Mutants, it fled to Primus, where the Galactic Guardians captured him, mistaking it for a threat. However, Sebrian saw the creature's kind heart and offered to teach him how to control his powers. Now named Negatonik, he fights for the freedom of both Primus and Nordor- hoping to make friends along the way.
    Last edited by Joker95; August 15, 2014 at 03:34am.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Never heard of him before! Is he fan-made on was he truly meant to be part of the NA line?
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

I think he was meant to be part of the New Adventures line, though given the line was cancelled on Wave 4 in 1991, he was left to wallow in obscurity. Like Crystoll.

Great Figure!! I like it!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Quote Originally Posted by Pottie View Post
    Great Figure!! I like it!!
    Actually, I didn't make this figure. I literally zoomed in on the picture the He-Man wiki had for this guy and took a screencap. There's even the same image on this very site's archives.

I like it. Him and Throne from the power and honor book, although I would keep him as a mutant.

He didn't fare very well during the fan votes a few months ago, but I voted for him! There was also a Galactic Guardian counterpart concept...I believe his name was Positronic.
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

Heroic Warrior Zodak's new shoes's Avatar
    I dig this guy. I wish he was on my shelf. Maybe a future custom.
    Satma needs to happen. I will mow your lawn for life, Scott.

I would happily buy him if he ever did get made. He is a really interesting design and would fit in with the rest of the line whilst also being something very different so I approve. As should be clear by now from my posts I think we need more space mutants...
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

That lad is looking a little depressed he's got vibes of "Electro" from the Secret Wars line.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    He didn't fare very well during the fan votes a few months ago, but I voted for him! There was also a Galactic Guardian counterpart concept...I believe his name was Positronic.
    Nah, I looked high and low for a Galactic Guardian called Positronic. Hell, I had a hard time finding the wikia entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker95 View Post
    Nah, I looked high and low for a Galactic Guardian called Positronic. Hell, I had a hard time finding the wikia entry.
    Sorry, I had his name slightly wrong. It was Positron.:

http://www.he-man.org/encyclopedia/v...&objectid=3835
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    Sorry, I had his name slightly wrong. It was Positron.:

http://www.he-man.org/encyclopedia/v...&objectid=3835
    Ah. I see. Positron looks like he can do some major damage. And now I'm picturing him as a G1 Warpath-like character.