Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls: Masters of the Universe - Wave 1

Yeah, this is super confusing.

As soon as these figures are released they will be on sale for 40% off?

Edit: I think it might just be a sticker pack and not the actual figures.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

These are web exclusive color variants. This is a 40% off presale for when these variants are released on their website in Spring 2016. If they don't sell out during this 40% off Black Friday Sale, these same color variants will be available at full price on their website in spring. So this Black Friday sale is a good way to get them for really cheap!

These same sculpts will show up later in mass retail in their blind box series, but will not include these online-only color variations. These color variants are limited to only 750 each, so preorder now at a deep discount!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

JVS3
    Awesome. Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    These are web exclusive color variants. This is a 40% off presale for when these variants are released on their website in Spring 2016. If they don't sell out during this 40% off Black Friday Sale, these same color variants will be available at full price on their website in spring. So this Black Friday sale is a good way to get them for really cheap!

These same sculpts will show up later in mass retail in their blind box series, but will not include these online-only color variations. These color variants are limited to only 750 each, so preorder now at a deep discount!
    Thanks for the clarification!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

I wish there was more info available about the regular releases. For example are the only differences the blister card and colors or do these also include additional accessories that the regulars won't have? Will the blindbox ManEFaces include all three faces or will there be three versions each with a different face with some being more rare than others? Hard to make a decision given the circumstances.
    Last edited by foots_mcgee; November 25, 2015 at 09:07pm.

Heroic Warrior
    How many hours until these go on sale...?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by foots_mcgee View Post
    I wish there was more info available about the regular releases. For example are the only differences the blister card and colors or do these also include additional accessories that the regulars won't have? Will the blindbox ManEFaces include all three faces or will there be three versions each with a different face with some being more rare than others? Hard to make a decision given the circumstances.
    Just like everything MOTU anymore.....look at the comic. Is it going to continue? Movie news? price on items? seems everything is a super secret, until the last possible second anymore.

Are...are those glow in the dark? Oh man...I'm gona faint. Tri-Klops looks freakin' amazing.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I picked up Skeletor, He-Man and Man-E-Faces.

Hmmmm not sure what to do.

Heroic Warrior
    Well that was quite the challenge, but I eventually ordered 2 of each!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    No Stratos = No Buy this weekend. They do look great though!
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I think I'll just wait for the regular ones
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Gah, 51 bucks for shipping, I'll wait for the regular ones and hopefully I'll be able to get them from somewhere a bit closer to home.

Just a guess, but maybe GID means glow in the dark? Either way I ordered a set. 40% off, how could I not?

Really unsure what these will end up looking like. I hope Loyal Subjects would know enough about MOTU to not offer us totally random unfamiliar color variants. But for $23.63 total for four figures, I'm fine with pulling the trigger and selling them on Ebay later if needed.

I picked up Skull Face & Man-E.

Bought all the MotU stuff because GLOWING THINGS, and then got the glowing Snake Eyes as well (also be cause "glowing things" as previously stated).
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I ordered the GID He-man and Skeletor, plus Baroness because she is cool, but I'm a little worried because my final total took the 40% off twice!... It was $21 shipped for three figures! I hope they don't cancel my order because of this glitch. I'd be glad to pay the amount that was mistakenly discounted.

Also, did you guys ever see the full line-up of the regular MOTU wave? I caught a pic of computer renderings of all of them on a Ninja Turtles website. The line-up was He-man, Skeletor, Teela, Evil Lyn, Man at Arms, Beastman, Triklops, Trap Jaw, Man E Faces, Stratos, and Faker. Sorry if that's old news. It was new to me. Really looking forward to these. I'll def buy a whole case.

masters.jpg

Got all 4! That full lineup looks amazing!!!
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wes2882 View Post
    I ordered the GID He-man and Skeletor, plus Baroness because she is cool, but I'm a little worried because my final total took the 40% off twice!... It was $21 shipped for three figures! I hope they don't cancel my order because of this glitch. I'd be glad to pay the amount that was mistakenly discounted.
    I did mine kinda quick, but I went back and checked and noticed mine did the same thing! I wonder if they'll get back to us on that?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes2882 View Post

Also, did you guys ever see the full line-up of the regular MOTU wave? I caught a pic of computer renderings of all of them on a Ninja Turtles website. The line-up was He-man, Skeletor, Teela, Evil Lyn, Man at Arms, Beastman, Triklops, Trap Jaw, Man E Faces, Stratos, and Faker. Sorry if that's old news. It was new to me. Really looking forward to these. I'll def buy a whole case.

masters.jpg
    Nice! I hadn't seen that before and was looking for some kinda list, so thanks for that!

These look so cool! I only bought He-man and Skeletor but I will be purchasing the entire wave when it's available! Hope to see She-ra, Hordak, Merman, Mekanek, Ram Man & Whiplash afterwards!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

Heroic Warrior
    I got all 4 MOTU figures, Snake-Eyes & the Baroness, and a Toothless set for my daughter. I'm hoping the regular MOTU series are easy to get. I really like this new style they've gone with, although it makes me not like my series 1 G.I. Joe figures very much.

I got the four that are available. I was on the fence. They look cool. We will see.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast