Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    We still wait for anything concrete from Tweeterhead. According to them there are several statues ready to be shown if they are greenlit (from whom they don‘t say - Mattel? Sideshow? Universal?)
    Who does have MOTU licence at the moment ?
    Still Mattel or not ?
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

I would love to see this series include Hordak.

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Who does have MOTU licence at the moment ?
    Still Mattel or not ?
    From my knowledge it was stated by Super7 and other sources that Mattel sold the MotU license during the 1990s to a company which is now part of Universal. I think it was Classic Media. But Mattel has kind of a first right to produce MotU toys or license it.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Joebot View Post
    I would love to see this series include Hordak.
    So Hordak as next statue is confirmed, but the continuation of the line itself is not greenlit yet: https://www.facebook.com/Tweeterhead...87604051926460 45:10 mins.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

He-Man, Skeletor and Orko turned out really great!
    Evil Lyn could have been better (weird pose) whereas She-ra has too much of tough face/ muscles like a female WWE but nice details.
    I'd be all in for an Hordak
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    From my knowledge it was stated by Super7 and other sources that Mattel sold the MotU license during the 1990s to a company which is now part of Universal. I think it was Classic Media. But Mattel has kind of a first right to produce MotU toys or license it.
    Ok thank you much for this input about that.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

So Hordak as next statue is confirmed, but the continuation of the line itself is not greenlit yet: https://www.facebook.com/Tweeterhead...87604051926460 45:10 mins.
    Gah!!! Well at least in around a month or so we'll know if it's happening. It's weird how the MOTU discussion was cut short and skipped to mid-conversation of other stuff. I'd love to see that Hordak!

If you really want a sneak peek at what the Sideshow Hordak might look like, check out the She-ra premium art print. In the upper right corner is what his portrait could look like.

Quote Originally Posted by silverback4335 View Post
    If you really want a sneak peek at what the Sideshow Hordak might look like, check out the She-ra premium art print. In the upper right corner is what his portrait could look like.
    Here is the artprint product page from Sideshow if some one didn't remember it: https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...tibles-500469/

So it's been over a month now, where is the news? It's a bummer if this line does not continue, I would love to see a Man-at-arms, Beast Man, Teela, and maybe Triklops and Trap Jaw.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    So it's been over a month now, where is the news? It's a bummer if this line does not continue, I would love to see a Man-at-arms, Beast Man, Teela, and maybe Triklops and Trap Jaw.
    I think Tweeterhead has the same license issues with Mattel as Super7. Everything is uncertain currently.

Well.. I just took the plunge and ordered my first two Sideshow MOTU statues from a third party seller. Orko and the classic colors Evil-Lyn are on their way!

I really want to add She-Ra to my collection as well. Anyone selling?

These look amazing!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"