Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1264

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

As in, our pre-ordered Skeletor will glow in the dark?

Or is Mondo making a GITD Skeletor that's a separate release? Because, honestly, if there's a GITD option I'd rather have that (even though I'm more than halfway paid on Skeletor already).

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    As in, our pre-ordered Skeletor will glow in the dark?

Or is Mondo making a GITD Skeletor that's a separate release? Because, honestly, if there's a GITD option I'd rather have that (even though I'm more than halfway paid on Skeletor already).
    I'd like clarification on this as well.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Evil and eats everything Acolyte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I'd like clarification on this as well.
    While being asked on Instagram if Skeletor will glow in the dark, Brockotter responded with: "A version of him yes. Not the one on the way. " So I guess it will be the version available at Designer Con that glows in the dark.

So Teela or the Goddess are back in the game for being the mystery character.

What if the exclusive for one of the Mondo figures is a glow in the dark Skeletor head, just like the Alcala head was for the Mondo He-man......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Evil and eats everything Acolyte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    What if the exclusive for one of the Mondo figures is a glow in the dark Skeletor head, just like the Alcala head was for the Mondo He-man......

Could be, but on the picture posted on Instagram the crossbones on Skeletorīs chest armor are glowing as well; not only the head.

Scareglow confirmed??

That's... mildly annoying. Only in the sense that had I the ability to choose one or the other, I would go for the GITD Skeletor. And also partly because my Skeletor is midway through the payment plan being paid off and there's another one just revealed that's on the horizon that's probably going to be ultra limited.
    It's still quite cool-looking though.

That's... mildly annoying. Only in the sense that had I the ability to choose one or the other, I would go for the GITD Skeletor. And also partly because my Skeletor is midway through the payment plan being paid off and there's another one just revealed that's on the horizon that's probably going to be ultra limited.
    Yeah that would definitely ruffle my feathers a bit if I collected this line, only because I also would have already purchased Skeletor but would have wanted the GITD version more. And these guys aint cheap lol.

I believe early on when they were going to start putting the figures up for orders they mentioned they wouldn't milk them by making minor changes and releasing the same figures over and over with the exception of figures like Faker.

If it is Scareglow, fine, but I would hate to have to buy a new figure just because they decided to make an "exclusive" version of an already released figure. Theses things aren't $30 where you can buy an exclusive or chase figure easily.

I really think if they wanted to do cool things like this and keep fans purchasing stuff from the 12" line, you make "smalls" , accessories, upgrades, etc, that are only going to cost you $30-40 .

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    Theses things aren't $30 where you can buy an exclusive or chase figure easily.

I really think if they wanted to do cool things like this and keep fans purchasing stuff from the 12" line, you make "smalls" , accessories, upgrades, etc, that are only going to cost you $30-40 .

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel as well.
    The only silver lining for me here is... if this Skeletor version sells well because collectors go gaga over GITD, it might be more incentive for them to tackle a real Scareglow figure soon.

Heroic Warrior
    This annoys me a bit. I am a sucker for anything gitd. That said skeletor still looks awesome and I am glad to be getting him. Would have loved a gitd version

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte View Post
    While being asked on Instagram if Skeletor will glow in the dark, Brockotter responded with: "A version of him yes. Not the one on the way. " So I guess it will be the version available at Designer Con that glows in the dark.
    Thanks for the info!

I can see where some frustration could come in, after all, I'm looking forward to Skeletor even more than He-Man, but I'm not quite as enthralled with Glow-In-The-Dark items. I think that, given the choice, I would personally still go for the non-gitd version...

With that being said, if Mondo offered a separate set of gitd accessories or packaged a gitd version of Skeletor's head with an upcoming figure, I definitely wouldn't say no!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Thanks for the info!

I can see where some frustration could come in, after all, I'm looking forward to Skeletor even more than He-Man, but I'm not quite as enthralled with Glow-In-The-Dark items. I think that, given the choice, I would personally still go for the non-gitd version...

With that being said, if Mondo offered a separate set of gitd accessories or packaged a gitd version of Skeletor's head with an upcoming figure, I definitely wouldn't say no!
    Just like the Alcala head with He-man. I totally agree. If they had a Mondo exclusive with a gitd Skelly head, I would go for it too.

William Stout will be at Mondo-Con this year.
    https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/mon...h6EkXX2SFqvJug

Widget
    Hi Brockotter,

You mentioned that we may be able to get another shot at buying the Mondo Exclusive He-Man and Skelotor at some point in the future. Will there also be a payment plan for these, or is it just the pre-orders which have the payment plans?
    Need to know whether I should start stockpiling cash..

Quiet around these parts. Brock, anything cool you can tell us about?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Still no word from BBTS about when they're getting He-Man in. Hopefully soon! It's been shipping from Mondo for awhile now, right?
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Still no word from BBTS about when they're getting He-Man in. Hopefully soon! It's been shipping from Mondo for awhile now, right?
    I haven't gotten my He-Man from Mondo yet. Has been paid off for weeks....this is ridiculous. Worse than Super7 if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by sircory-1 View Post
    I haven't gotten my He-Man from Mondo yet. Has been paid off for weeks....this is ridiculous. Worse than Super7 if you ask me.
    Have you sent Mondo customer service an email? They've been really responsive in my experience.

I haven't received mine either... I wonder if they're waiting on a new shipment?

Mondo He-Man in stock and on sale NOW at Hot Topic.com. 30% off sale ends at 11:00pm Pacific time. Coupon code: HT30.

Hope this helps someone out!

Widget
    I wasn't able to get any 30% off Hot Topic code or any other discount codes to work. Sometimes HT restricts the codes. Hot Cash did work so I was able to use that to lower the price.

Thanks! I ordered mine from Hot Topic. I didn't get a discount (didn't apply to the figure) but free shipping plus a discount on two of the MOTU Pez Dispensers I didn't have was also a nice bonus.

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Thanks! I ordered mine from Hot Topic. I didn't get a discount (didn't apply to the figure) but free shipping plus a discount on two of the MOTU Pez Dispensers I didn't have was also a nice bonus.
    Hmmm... how could Hot Topic be shipping these before BBTS even gets them in stock?

Yeah, BBTS is weird sometimes. I preorder probably 75% of what I buy through them but sometimes they get stuff really, really late while other times they get it long before anyone else. It's weird.

"We have a Ram-Man!"