Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gbagok's Tour of the Universe

Heroic Warrior
    ooh this is exciting!
    though sadly the Genealogy is too small to read most of the text, even in the second link
    but the other pictures are all fine, and fine they are!

Master of New Adventures!
    These are wonderful!

I confess I haven't seen them before.

Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

Hordak's Pupil General Stingrad's Avatar
    This is another awesome series my friend I love it
    Etheria will be mine!

I've never seen any of these. Amazing work. I do wish I could see that geneology chart closer to read it but looks very cool.

Just fantastic.

AWESOME STUFF!!!

An amazing job on the genealogy. It really gives you something to think about. Awesome stuff. I'm quite interested in this Lord Sol. He looks really cool.
    Artilla, Bandwidth, Beast Lord, Big Foot, Bowena, Butthead, Bubblor, Butthead, Captain Miro (200X), Captain Randor (200X), Caz, Dree-Elle, Drissi, Dylamug, Garn, General Tateran, Granita, Hand-Some, Hawke (200X), Hoove, Illumina, Joya, Karg, Kayo, Kittrina, Lizorr, Montork, Negator, Nocturna, Red Shadow, Sagitar, Skeleteen, Staghorn, Spinwitt, Sprag, Spritina, Sprocker, Stingrad, Willen, Vizar

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    The genealogy is beautiful! The designs are great! I know some are fan-made, but that's half the fun in filling in the gaps. Can't wait to see more and find out how your canon flows through the ages. Eager to hear more about All-Father, Duncan the younger, Allala, and Lar-Ra, amongst many others.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Fantastic Gbagok, loving the characters in the tours that i've never seen before. also i think the greyskull genealogy line is awesome , so many less known characters that only you can give a credible back stories to. hoping to see these characters in the bios sometime, another good breakdown line would be that off skeletors top evil warriors rank and chain off command file similar to that off your greyskull genalogy.

Lady Saryn and Princess Saryn are different characters?

Looking forward to more artwork in this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

So i know alot of these on the tree but which ones dont have any media from the past preceding them, by that i mean they werent a character from the past made up by mattell(or others) that you created. Also why did you go with making king stefan randors half brother

Some close ups along with more details/branches to the tree. There wasn't room, but Standor would be another Ancient at the same level as All-Father.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    So i know alot of these on the tree but which ones dont have any media from the past preceding them, by that i mean they werent a character from the past made up by mattell(or others) that you created.
    Ha, it's complicated.

All-Father is based on an unnamed character from the German comics, but the name is made up, as is his place in He-Man's family tree. His wife Empyreana, and children Sador, Ramora, and Heros were all made up by me. Saga is King Graykull's creation, while Shalda's name comes from a very early comic treatment by Mattel (wherein she was He-Man ill-fated girlfriend). Her role as Gray/He-Ro's mother however is a total fanfic invention of mine, although I think the idea of He-Ro's mother being an ancient was first in the unpublished MVC plans.

Chief Torak is made up, but the name "Torak" is from early MOTU concept art. Lady Swann is also made up so that I could show Veena's mother.

Queen Mal-lyssa (Evil-Lyn's mother) is made up, but her design is based on concept art for Evil-Lyn in the 1987 movie. She-La and her mate Prince Jaqen are totally made up as a link between King Grayskull and the later generations (in my canon, obviously).

Moving down the family treel, Vikor's parents Vulgar and Tamora, and his wife Allala are all made up by me--although I based her on the BG Teela figure. Their descendants are based on characters from Brazilian MOTU comics, but the names Valkara and Lar-Ra are made up by me.

Much of the Gar line I made up as part of my own narrative. King Keldaur, Queen Syreena, Princess Memzira, Praetor Tarsus, Queen Maxilla, King Malkor, Queen Sabylla, Prince Malakus, Princes Kyron and Damus, Allusia, Ursa, Zorelle, and Mala were all completely made up by me (but Malkor and Tarsus's designs are based on early MYP designs for Keldor). Keltra and Kayle are fan characters as well, though not my creations.

Back to the human family, I made up a lot of characters to fill gaps. Miro's parents' names (Eddard and Allura) and appearances are my invention, but obviously Miro had parents that have just never been introduced. I made up King Evander, Duchess Lena, Lady Elza, Lord Bol, Queen Gerda, Queen Victora, and King Olyvar to fill gaps in the tree. I also placed Amaxa where I did out of convenience.

Finally I made up Prince Duncan, and She-Ra's daughter Verita and Amber.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Also why did you go with making king stefan randors half brother
    I did that because I wanted Keldor and Randor be the only sons of Miro. Stefen being another legitimate brother (and one who seemed older than Randor to me honestly), dilutes the conflict with Keldor IMO. I've been working out a narrative for Keldor, and it was stronger if they are the only sons of Miro. Elena becomes a young widow that Miro married as a political alliance as well as out of a sense of duty. Saryn becomes embittered in part because of that decision. Also, in my account, Saryn is a contemporary and not an immortal from King Grayskull's past.

Quote Originally Posted by ZexisStryfe View Post
    Lady Saryn and Princess Saryn are different characters?
    Yes, I added Lady Saryn in the past as an homage to the DC version. I propose she was Shokoti's original identity. Princess Saryn who comes five thousand years later just shared her name, but is a different character here.
    Last edited by gbagok; May 24, 2016 at 07:03pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    That genealogy is truly amazing gbagok. In my mind your version and ideas are canon, or rather the gospel. lol

Like always my friend, these genealogy charts are truly really amazing. Everything is so well thought out and planned. I can't wait to see bios with more of these new creations.
    Last edited by Clawful94; July 2, 2016 at 12:05am.
    Artilla, Bandwidth, Beast Lord, Big Foot, Bowena, Butthead, Bubblor, Butthead, Captain Miro (200X), Captain Randor (200X), Caz, Dree-Elle, Drissi, Dylamug, Garn, General Tateran, Granita, Hand-Some, Hawke (200X), Hoove, Illumina, Joya, Karg, Kayo, Kittrina, Lizorr, Montork, Negator, Nocturna, Red Shadow, Sagitar, Skeleteen, Staghorn, Spinwitt, Sprag, Spritina, Sprocker, Stingrad, Willen, Vizar

Thank you! I'm glad you like them. I hope I'll have some of them as bios before too long.

Here are some more Tour rounds, adding to Andreenos, and introducing Stillia and Avion.

Vespa is original just to have a female Anreenid. The rest have appeared officially, although Bumblor and Auror-Ra were not given official names.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!

Awesome entries!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

Cool! These are great! Would also like to see characters like Stratos, Buzz-Off, Hawk and Delora thrown in the mix!
    "A true hero fights for justice and loves kindness." - He-Man, Buzz-Off's Pride, 2002.

wow , your Familytree is awesome o:O and very nice that you put Prince Goras inside

I really really like the idea, all these Characters make also awesome custom ideas.

I love the bigger cuts from the Genealogy. Some of those busts make me desperate for full versions.

It's interesting that you made Queen Sumana of Arcadia (apparently) a Gar, and then made Mallek and Karyn her children with Ananda. Wasn't Karyn Mallek's apprentice / love interest in the Filmation cartoon?

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Cool additions!
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Hey Gbagok. Can you please post some POP characters in your tours sometime, since they were teased. I'd really like to see some of the She-Ra characters.
    "A true hero fights for justice and loves kindness." - He-Man, Buzz-Off's Pride, 2002.

Great work and I love the family tree!! Now I want even more figures blast it!! I'd love to see Po-Larr and Unicra made into figures.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Quote Originally Posted by He-Roye View Post
    Hey Gbagok. Can you please post some POP characters in your tours sometime, since they were teased. I'd really like to see some of the She-Ra characters.
    As you wish!

My apologies for the use of fan characters to add to some of the ranks, more official characters will come in time. I hope Frozen fans appreciate the cameo. Also a call out to FlyToFerio on DeviantArt for his wonderful Castle Brightmoon.
    Last edited by gbagok; August 12, 2016 at 11:10pm.

Awesome!!!

Very amazing additions. It it is really awesome to see Prince Kryos, who you introduced a while back.