Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you want mattel to tackle the wings on a Filmation Sorceress

Looks like it's settled, latest update from Super 7 says they're going to include two interchangeable plastic capes with her - one with wings open, one with wings closed. Smart move, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    Looks like it's settled, latest update from Super 7 says they're going to include two interchangeable plastic capes with her - one with wings open, one with wings closed. Smart move, IMO.
    Yes, it was a major relief.

This is my most anticipated figure since Entrapta and I would have hated to miss her because of soft goods making their appearance 10 years into the line.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Cloth would be a travesty akin to changing the scale at this point. Boo to cloth.
    I will agree I do not like clothgoods in most cases. Grizzlor is fine, as that is his thing (to comment on a previous comment) and things of that nature. Feel the same about rooted hair. Megator was fine as a one off.

Dont throw in clothgoods.

-----------

I'm happy with 2 pieces. I think if I wanted to display her sitting on the throne using neither will look just fine. For my part I have zero problem with the drums on the back of the original releases shoulders in the same way I do not mind the joint cuts to allow articulation elsewhere on action figures. It's part of the toy process that you "dont see" like pegholes in the feet or permanant hand gestures no matter what pose they have.

But I am glad that this new Filmation Sorceress is definately now different enough to warrant having.
    Last edited by baronterror; October 23, 2017 at 11:22am.

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    This is what I would prefer, but with soft plastic like the Shadow Weaver cape.