Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Power of Grayskull: The Definitive History of He-Man & MOTU documentary

Very cool to see this has something ready for us to watch. I'm really hoping we get to see this at Power-Con as I will not be attending sdcc.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Snake Men Enthusiast QueenQuetzale's Avatar
    I missed this at Power-Con. Any idea when it will be available for purchase?
    WARNING: FANGIRL AHEAD

Filmation Most Loved: Hordak, Catra, Sorceress
    NA Most Loved: Crita, Hoove
    MYP Most Loved: Skeletor, Orko, Snake Men
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Filmation Hordak, MYP Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    So will all these 22 minute episodes be on the special edition extended Blu-Ray sets that some of us supported on kickstarter? I assume these will be pressed Blu-Rays and not BD-Rs since my blu-ray player doesn't play all BD-Rs.
    They must not look at this thread much...

I suspect they'll aim to have them pressed, but it probably comes down to quantity and cost.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Update that came via e-mail today:
    Hey Power of Grayskull Backers!

Just wanted to let you know that things are still moving along well. We appreciate all your video submissions for those that were invited to submit, and want to thank everyone that took the time to fill out the name survey last November so we could include your details in our final cut.

Speaking of which, due to some legal tomfoolery, we had to unlock our locked cut & make some modifications, then resubmit for our distributor. But yes -- that means we have a distribution deal in place! It's a great deal but it doesn't cover everything which is why things are still a bit quiet on our end. While we continue to make things happen we are taking things into our own hands. For example, in order to ensure that you, the backers, get discs ahead of the rest of the world, we will likely author them ourselves. This costs us more time and money but it's important to reward you folks first. Unlocking the cut added about 30 hours of extra time that Mark and the guys spent recrafting things but we're on the right path.

It's hard to say when we can announce more specifics about distribution and the disc shipping but that's thanks to more legal ironing behind the scenes.

Thanks again for all your patience and we'll share more as it becomes available!

Rob, Randall, Mark, & Isaac!

A long time coming...