Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Coming of the Towers" - PoP + Motu webcomic series

Court Magician
    Thank you!
    It took a while to get to the point but now we are ready to chronicle the battle for the Towers, and also their appearance in the age of Pretheria (a storyline which also explains all those Snake Women concepts, and the cameos of the First Ones).

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by L0rdGr1ml0ck View Post
    Act 14 of "The Coming of the Towers" features Leech, Hordak, Catra, Future Rio Blast, Future Spinnerella, Jitsu (?).

While She-ra is busy at the Crystal Castle, things are happening elsewhere-- and she's totally missing them.

This act has everthing: the Fright Zone, the Slime Pit, time travel, the Crystal Falls -- and the appearance of THE THIRD TOWER OF ETHERIA!

http://t08.deviantart.net/oS3MWZzKWL...ck-db1y3c3.jpg http://t04.deviantart.net/2-LSyYq8Mk...ck-db1y3dj.jpg http://t14.deviantart.net/sCGoDLyLyT...ck-db1y3gs.jpg

Some suggestions would be welcome!

So far, I've only considered the ever-burning fire of the altar (which is not a likely feature in a toy for kids), the weapons in the rack, and the Serpent Gate that leads to the underground room (the playset should split open in two halves and reveal the underground chambers where Queen Corala sits on a throne and the other Snake Women live).
    Well the Fire in the middle can be handled by an LED
    You have a prison cage
    that could be a set of stairs in the snakes mouth that turn into a slide(like in Scooby doo)
    the gray archway could be a portal or magic mirror
    you have a weapons rack
    those 3 snake heads could spin and spray water
    and the tombstone in the front could have some spring off when punched or kicked
    on the second level the stair would point one way but shift to the slide in the other direction and hey you have a slime pool
    the stairs lead to a lab with beakers, a cauldron, and some torture stuff like a rack and iron maiden
    probably through in a stables on level 2 also for a Tyrantsaurus Rex
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Youtube Channel in the link below:

Gry-Phon Thailonis Youtube Channel, My Youtube Channel

Mostly Playlists for now, but I have a variety of music styles and artists play listed, as well as playlists for He-Man & She-Ra, Transformers, G. I. Joe, DC Super Powers, and Marvel Heroes. Subscribe Also.

Court Magician

Act 16

Act 17 of "The Coming of the Towers" is online.

Meet the challenge of the final page's quiz: how many Horde vehicles can you name?

The story so far: With She-ra and SwiftWind busy in a distant dimension, Etheria witnessed the arrival of the Fright Tower (from the future), and the birth of the Crystal Tower (from the planetary magic of the soil). As the Cosmic Enforcers Zodak and Strobo plotted to facilitate DarkHope's plans for the Two Towers, the Horde clashed with the Great Rebellion in order to gain control of both the powerful buildings.
    But the Towers disappeared during the apex of the battle, leaving both factions without their prize.
    While She-ra is facing a mystery within the Crystal Castle, the Two Towers reappear at the Crystal Falls, changing their landscape forever!

I really like how this is progressing.
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakken View Post
    I really like how this is progressing.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Well the Fire in the middle can be handled by an LED
    You have a prison cage that could be a set of stairs in the snakes mouth that turn into a slide(like in Scooby doo)
    the gray archway could be a portal or magic mirror
    you have a weapons rack
    those 3 snake heads could spin and spray water
    and the tombstone in the front could have some spring off when punched or kicked
    on the second level the stair would point one way but shift to the slide in the other direction and hey you have a slime pool
    the stairs lead to a lab with beakers, a cauldron, and some torture stuff like a rack and iron maiden
    probably through in a stables on level 2 also for a Tyrantsaurus Rex
    And thank you too, as this sounds great.
    The idea that the Snake Women may have brought some beasts from Etheria is brilliant: it would be the proper counterpart to He-Ra's mount (a giant pink lion that looks definitely familiar).

Heroic Warrior
    Wow, those pages really came out nice. Whoever you have coloring is doing an outstanding job. I hope to have an update to page 50 for you tomorrow before I go on vacation.

This is damn fine work . I'm very happy we get to see something that shows off the other Masters of MOTU a bit more.

Is there a way to view them all as a PDF? My PC can be painful at times if I am clicking in & out of individual pages.

Court Magician
    Thanks!
    Yes, our goal is to collect the pages in PDF files.
    The first file should feature pages 1-25, but it might take a while, as my internet connection is currently at its lowest, and the upload takes a lot of time ^^'