Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 200x Second Sub Support Thread

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    If a 200X 2nd sub could run in addition to the 2.0 and Collector's Choice sub it would be great. I wouldn't want it to take the place of either of those subs though.

As for my personal interest, again, it would depend on who was in it though. I sort of regret subbing for the first 200X sub now, my interest has sort of waned past the initial excitement. And I have a really hard time thinking of any new 200X characters that I really want. I certainly can't think of enough for a 7 figure sub.

I feel like most of the heavy hitters in 200X (beyond variants of the main MOTU characters) have been made, and at this point only the more obscure ones are left. And I'm not a big enough 200X fan for those to take a big priority with me.

The Collector's Choice line may be the best bet, giving 1-2 characters a year.
    VBulletin Total Ignore provides improved ignore functionality and removes quoted messages and any post made by an ignored user in a thread.

Information on how to download: https://greasyfork.org/en

The user script itself: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/91...n-total-ignore

Heroic Warrior
    The 200X stuff is among my favorite all time figures in my collection. I would love more. I'd sat my 2 biggest wants are more 200X and a mini comics inspired sub-line.

Bring on MYP Sorceress! MasterCollector's Avatar
    We REALLY need an MYP/200X Sorceress!
    MYP Sorceress is a MUST HAVE figure for MOTUC!

I've loved the 200X sub this year. Finally have a Veena, and that Kulatak Leader was a fantastic surprise. I didn't expect to like him as much as I did.

Going forward, I've rather that further 200X characters be brought into the main sub, or at least extend it to 12 months than bi-monthly. Keep the line going for longer. We need the Council of Elders, the Council of Randor, and lots more.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Totally Dyslexic
    Hm…

my ideal 2nd 200X would be:

* Miro
    * Hawke
    * Sortech
    * Queen Andreeno
    * Old man Marzo and Odiphus(similar to Loo-Kee and Kowl two Pack)
    * Skeleton Mutant warrior

* Two pack Battle Armor Queen Marlena and King Randor as exclusive

This sub i´d buy in an instant.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I would definitely be down for this especially if we got a 200X version of Roboto, Teela, Prince Adam, Battle Armor King Randor and Queen Marlena, & Stingrad.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

I want that second 200x sub times a million!!!!! There are so many A list characters we need: MYP Skeletor, Randor, Marlena, Teela, Prince Adam, Sorceress Tri-Klops

AND those ABC GIANTS!!!!

Queen Andreeno. We need our queen bee!

they have many awesome figure designs that haven't been touched. I know they are getting looked past but people would love them when they see them.

I sure have very high hopes for a second 200x sub any way we can get it.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

I'd be up for a second 200X sub down the track for sure. Really enjoyed the 2015 200X sub more than I expected. I like the fact that there is a wealth of characters who could be produced as figures and would look fantastic!

Yeah, biased as usual since I'd like WMD Roboto to be included in a future 200X sub; with all the bits and pieces included for a true version of his 200X representation.

My list (minus 'variants') would probably go something like this:

* Sorceress (sub-exclusive)
    * Neptul
    * Stingrad
    * King Taurius
    * Hawke
    * Chief Centaur
    * King Miro
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*200X ~ WMD Roboto/Sorceress *Filmation ~ Teela' Na/Hawke *Play-Sets ~ Eternia/Crystal Castle *Vehicles ~ Land Shark/Roton *Beasts ~ Stridor/Dragoon

I updated my list to

1) 200x skeletor
    2) 200x Sorceress
    3) Queen Andrenos
    4) 200x Evil-Lyn
    5) 200x Queen Marlena
    6) 200x King Randor
    7) Exclusive: Old Man Marzo & Odiphus two pack
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

IMO the 200x Mini-Sub has been then best Mini-Sub offered so far and I'd love a second one.

My choices would be:
    Captain Randor (Exclusive)
    King Miro
    Battle Armor Randor
    Battle Armor Marlena
    Skeleton Warrior (the TDK, MVC ones, NOT the slime pit bone warrior)
    King Taurius
    Centaur Chieftain

I know two Randor's in one sub is unlikely but those are my seven most wanted 200x figures.
    Just a note on Hawke, I do really want her but she's actually the only character I'd prefer in a Classicized Filmation style over the 200x version. I just feel the Classicized Filmation version will go better with the Stratos we have. If we had a 200x Stratos I'd want a 200x Hawke.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    As much as I like the 200x era, I'm not sure if another mini-sub is necessary.

While there are a few heavy hitters left (King Miro, Hawke, Odiphus or variants of Evil Lyn or the Sorceress), I guess these characters could be sprinkled in classics either as part of the next collectors' choice sub or as exclusives.

I feel like another Filmation or an NA minisub could help release more remaining characters from these two eras.
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post

While there are a few heavy hitters left (King Miro, Hawke, Odiphus or variants of Evil Lyn or the Sorceress), I guess these characters could be sprinkled in classics either as part of the next collectors' choice sub or as exclusives.

I feel like another Filmation or an NA minisub could help release more remaining characters from these two eras.
    Since we don´t know the exact rules yet concerning the the Collectors Choice line and the 2.0(FILMATION) line it´s hard for me to vote for FILMATION characters at this point. I don´t want a non detailed Delora/Hawke figure or worse a non detailed Granita. I would love to see a improved Zilora, with more details and typical FOUR HORSEMEN surprises and this list could go on for ages including other fan demanded characters like Kittrina, Dylamug or Dragoon.

So hoping for 200X characters similar to the ones we already got is a safe thing for me right now and that goes for NA characters as well. I´m really looking forward to Tuskadors reveal
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post

Being that I don't want Mattel to make any more NA figures (unless they get their own sub, so I don't have to buy it) with the possible exception of Sagitar, and that there is already an ongoing Filmation line, I am going to have to disagree with you. The 200X mini-sub was by far the best mini-sub Matty has done and the 200X faction has not gotten the representation from Classics which it deserves.
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    I'd be in for a second 200X sub. I think those were some of the best-looking figures we've gotten so far, and I'd like to see more.

Widget
    I'd like a 200X He-Man, Randor, and Snake Armor Man-at-Arms for sure.

Sure hope to see more 200X soon. It would be great to see some 2 or 3 packs if that is the only way to get more figures. There are a ton of original characters and variants to still get to.

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Sure hope to see more 200X soon. It would be great to see some 2 or 3 packs if that is the only way to get more figures. There are a ton of original characters and variants to still get to.
    Me too!

I'm dying to see some more 200X character variants! So many great designs that need to be brought to life in MOTUC.

Can we hurry up and get 200X Evil-Lyn, its a bit of a joke that we still don't have her in the line.
    TOP 5 MOTUC MUST HAVES:
    1. Starburst She-ra (vintage toy variant)
    2. Hunga the Harpy
    3. Gold God Skeletor (movie skeletor)
    4. 200X Evil-Lyn
    5. Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    I'd definitely love more 200X stuff. The Classicized 200X stuff is some of the most spot on awesome stuff in the line. I love all of those figures.

Heroic Warrior
    100% fully supporting this.

I don't care if it's original figures, but I would personally prefer A-list variants.

If Super7 is only doing waves of four, I would go with:

Wave 1:
    He-man
    Skeletor
    Evil-lyn
    Sorceress

Wave 2:
    Teela
    Man-at-Arms
    Tri-Clops
    Trap-jaw

Wave 3:
    Illumina
    Queen Andreeno
    Roboto
    Buzz-Off

Wave 4:
    Orko
    Prince Adam
    Whiplash
    Clawful

It would be interesting to see them updated and I bet they would sell.
    Last edited by True Form; September 23, 2017 at 12:39pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogopop View Post

Can we hurry up and get 200X Evil-Lyn, its a bit of a joke that we still don't have her in the line.
    Evil-Lyn is my #1 200x WANT. I want an Evil-Lyn in the Classics line who has her OWN outfit - and who is visually tied to her father, Faceless One. I want an Evil-Lyn who looks like the MYP cartoon with purples and black and olive in her costume.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

I’d buy a 200x wave in the new Super 7 style. Doubt it’d happen as it’s imperative to have a wide appeal in each wave, but Adam, Teela, Lyn, and one other 200x character would be great. Maybe Trike as his 200x look is quite striking and has had a lasting impact.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I’d buy a 200x wave in the new Super 7 style. Doubt it’d happen as it’s imperative to have a wide appeal in each wave, but Adam, Teela, Lyn, and one other 200x character would be great. Maybe Trike as his 200x look is quite striking and has had a lasting impact.

It might appeal to everyone if it was 200x Skeletor, 200x He-Man, 200x Evil-Lyn, and 200x Sorceress
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

I'd want new characters though, not 4 variants at once. I'd welcome 200x Evil-Lyn, 200x Adam, and 200x Sorceress as well as the Fire Amor Skeletor and Ice Armor He-Man paced out a while, but not a ton of 200x variants in place of new characters from all eras. People like King Miro, Illumina, the skeleton warriors, Queen Andreeno, Stingrad, the Oracle, King Torius, etc would be great though.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I'd want new characters though, not 4 variants at once. I'd welcome 200x Evil-Lyn, 200x Adam, and 200x Sorceress as well as the Fire Amor Skeletor and Ice Armor He-Man paced out a while, but not a ton of 200x variants in place of new characters from all eras. People like King Miro, Illumina, the skeleton warriors, Queen Andreeno, Stingrad, the Oracle, King Torius, etc would be great though.
    I agree with that. 200X variants are great, but I want new characters. There are still quite a few in the 200X series that we don't have.
    But King Miro was actually not in 200X. That was General Miro. But I guess they would label him king anyway, since he was king in classics.
    I guess my most wanted 200X figures right now would be Queen Andreeno, Tuvar and Baddhra. (I actually would consider the latter two new characters, not variants of Two-Bad, for this purpose.)

Quote Originally Posted by Capeträger View Post
    I agree with that. 200X variants are great, but I want new characters. There are still quite a few in the 200X series that we don't have.
    But King Miro was actually not in 200X. That was General Miro. But I guess they would label him king anyway, since he was king in classics.
    I guess my most wanted 200X figures right now would be Queen Andreeno, Tuvar and Baddhra. (I actually would consider the latter two new characters, not variants of Two-Bad, for this purpose.)
    I think Miro was a captain actually, but that ship has sailed, MOTUC called him king while putting him in the 200x costume, so that's why I say King every time.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406