Thread: Blaster Hawk in MOTUC

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar

Blaster Hawk in MOTUC

Blaster Hawk, known as "The Heroic Land and Sky Disc Launcher", was a later release in the original line. It has a unique look, and perhaps could be an interesting addition to MOTUC.

Who would like to see the Blaster Hawk in Classics?

frightfighterblasterhawkboxart_kindlephoto-2395266.jpg

Widget
    Sign me up for one

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    This one is among the least-priority heroic vehicles in my wants list; so many others I'd like to get first (Attak Trak, Tank Trak, Road Ripper, Dragon Walker, Jet Sled, Stilt Stalkers, Battle Chariot, War Whale, the Galactic Protectors' vehicles, ...). But I'd buy it if they released it, of course.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Ummmm, no.

Blaster Hawk would be an awesome addition to this line.

There are vehicles like the Attak Trak, Roton, Collector and Spydor that I want to see before other vehicles, but I always liked the Blasterhawk and would welcome it in MOTUC scale - provided it still comes with the disk launching feature! The vintage version became an excellent toy gun for around the house and the adult boy in me would still want a working version if we got an update.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

I got into the vintage Motu line kind of late, so this vehicle was as important to me as the Battle Ram is to others. Would love to see this in MOTUC.

I down for it. I never had the original and now with the Classics line, I'm very open to all kinds of releases from the old vehicles to new characters as well as some old characters that still have not had a figure yet.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Yes please! I'd love to see all the vintage vehicles in MOTUC.

I didn't know about this one as a kid, but it's undeniably cool looking. I'd definitely pick one up.

Heroic Warrior
    This was one of my least favorite vehicles as a kid. something about the way it separated for flight mode... but couldn't 'land' unless it went all the way back to it's treads... it was a weird design.

So even though the nostalgia's there... i probably wouldn't buy it. I'd rather have attack track.