Thread: What is your instagram handle?

What is your instagram handle?

I recently started an instagram account dedicated to MOTU. The toy community is huge on instagram and I'm sure many of you are on it as well. I searched but couldn't find a thread with this topic. So if you'd like, post your intagram handle here so we can follow each other.

I have two accounts. My personal one is nickdoobs. My account dedicated to MOTU is MOTUdude.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

GilGarciaJr . I create and post daily 4 panel comics I make using ink and Copic on Watercolor paper. Usually hastily done during my breaks on my day job.

I just started my account last week! I'm on as Just_Thommy.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by King Gilskull View Post
    GilGarciaJr . I create and post daily 4 panel comics I make using ink and Copic on Watercolor paper. Usually hastily done during my breaks on my day job.
    Your comics are great! Pretty amazing you do those during you breaks.

Hi there! I'm on IG as Cringers_Corner

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man76 View Post
    Hi there! I'm on IG as Cringers_Corner
    I already follow you your posts are great!

@skysled here!

Mostly MOTU & some selfies (but waiting for my first CC/Classics 2.0 figures to arrive and to photograph, so you'll find random toy pics from my collection too).

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    My instagram handle is simply toonjukka
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

I also have two accounts, my artwork account lukespicerillustration and my personal account, lukejspicer.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    I've really been enjoying Instagram since joining earlier this year. My handle is treasure_chamber. Because I like going into my chamber and sharing some treasures, largely childhood things from the '80s. (including some MOTU/POP, of course)
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

I can't believe more people aren't talking about Instagram around here!

I just discovered it this year, and I love it!
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post

Agree with you on that. Also discovered it last year and have lots of fun with it. I run the @wewantmorethundercats account and my private one is @egmondduplessis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Agree with you on that.
    Right?? I figured a thread about Instagram accounts would be a couple or few pages with account names of fellow .Orgers who love to share photos of their collections and whatnot!

I grew up in the awesome '80s, and so far I've been sharing at my account, treasure_chamber :

• Muppets
    • Sesame Street
    • Disney
    • Wuzzles
    • ThunderCats
    • Glo Friends
    • MLP
    • Care Bears
    • Rainbow Brite
    • Sweet Pickles
    • McDonaldland
    • Mr. Men & Little Miss
    • Mr. Rogers
    • childhood books from the '80s
    • various kids' ads from '80s Muppet Magazine
    • '80s stickers
    • Super Mario
    • Pac-Man
    • Q*bert
    • a little MOTU/POP (with more to come)
    • photos from nature walks

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Also discovered it last year and have lots of fun with it. I run the @wewantmorethundercats account and my private one is @egmondduplessis.
    Oh man, you've got some GREAT stuff! Thanks for sharing your accounts!
    Last edited by Mer-Man's Minion; May 29, 2019 at 11:44am.

I've been digging your posts!

Mine generally center around our toy collections (I share mine with my daughter), but I also post my classroom Quote of the Day, pics of the family, and other odds and ends that pop up. I love IG; it's a refreshing diversion for someone who got bored with Facebook and the like, but it's not as juvenile as Snapchat. (For my tastes, mind.)
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Master of New Adventures!
    What's Instagram?

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I've been digging your posts!
    Hey, thanks! It's such fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Mine generally center around our toy collections (I share mine with my daughter), but I also post my classroom Quote of the Day, pics of the family, and other odds and ends that pop up. I love IG; it's a refreshing diversion for someone who got bored with Facebook and the like, but it's not as juvenile as Snapchat. (For my tastes, mind.)
    Very nice...not to mention, no overrun of politics like at FB!

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    What's Instagram?

Mr. Jack, I was right there with you until this year! lol (and we can still both ask, "What's 4K?" )

Someone posted a clip of you speaking at a public event though. It was cool to get to see and hear you in "recorded real time"! lol
    Last edited by Mer-Man's Minion; May 29, 2019 at 04:08pm.

Cool.

Yeah, in a lot of ways I'm blissfully out of touch. I use my computer for research, writing and sending emails, my phone for taking and making phone calls and sending and receiving texts and emails. I guess I'm weird because I don't have any apps beyond what my phone came with and I've never played a video game on it. My feeling is that, unless it somehow benefits my work, it's a distraction and takes me away from what I do. I prefer outdoors activities including tennis, skiing and golf, and I'm a confirmed gym rat, working out with heavy iron four days a week. As far as tech and social media go, all I really care about is that my electricity doesn't get shut off, my phone works and the ATM gives me money every time I shove my card into it. Kim can handle all the rest.

Fun that there was a clip of me speaking at a public event. Do you have a link or remember which one it was? I do get around a bit and I always enjoy interacting with fans. Looking forward to Power-Con.

Hey, thanks! It's such fun!

Very nice...not to mention, no overrun of politics like at FB!

Mr. Jack, I was right there with you until this year! lol (and we can still both ask, "What's 4K? )

Someone posted a clip of you speaking at a public event though. It was cool to get to see and hear you in "recorded real time"! lol

Cool.

Yeah, in a lot of ways I'm blissfully out of touch. I use my computer for research, writing and sending emails, my phone for taking and making phone calls and sending and receiving texts and emails. I guess I'm weird because I don't have any apps beyond what my phone came with and I've never played a video game on it. My feeling is that, unless it somehow benefits my work, it's a distraction and takes me away from what I do. I prefer outdoors activities including tennis, skiing and golf, and I'm a confirmed gym rat, working out with heavy iron four days a week. As far as tech and social media go, all I really care about is that my electricity doesn't get shut off, my phone works and the ATM gives me money every time I shove my card into it. Kim can handle all the rest.
    I'm kind of like that. I don't have a smartphone yet. I have an iPod Touch for listening to music plugged into the car, and it to pics and video, although not as sharp as the phones everyone has now. And ever since it's gotten warm, almost every night that I haven't been working my 2nd job, I've been out at my favorite wilderness park for evening/night nature walks. And I love that. Convening/connecting with nature is so beneficial.

Now I just need to "join you" and get back to the gym, too!

Fun that there was a clip of me speaking at a public event. Do you have a link or remember which one it was? I do get around a bit and I always enjoy interacting with fans. Looking forward to Power-Con.
    Ask and ye shall receive! Here's the link, Mr. Jack: only, I don't know if you have to have an account to able to play the video clip:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpLUfemgNoX/

In case you can't see it, here are 2 screenshots from the post, showing the entirety of the lovely description and comments there:
    (you clearly had quite an effect :-) )

jack___.jpgjack____.jpg

And there are so far 10 results when you search "Jack Olesker"

jack__.jpg

Yeah, that's what I need: one more thing in my life that I like.

- - - Updated - - -

I get it on the smartphone. A few years ago Kim phone-shamed me to get one because she said I couldn't keep going to business meetings with a phone that high schoolers would laugh at. I still don't get why I need a phone that can compute the GNP of Brazil in 1952 and play the Nebraska football team's fight song, but whatever...

Thanks for the clip. That was a great convention.

I'm kind of like that. I don't have a smartphone yet. I have an iPod Touch for listening to music plugged into the car, and it to pics and video, although not as sharp as the phones everyone has now. And ever since it's gotten warm, almost every night that I haven't been working my 2nd job, I've been out at my favorite wilderness park for evening/night nature walks. And I love that. Convening/connecting with nature is so beneficial.

Now I just need to "join you" and get back to the gym, too!

Ask and ye shall receive! Here's the link, Mr. Jack: only, I don't know if you have to have an account to able to play the video clip:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpLUfemgNoX/

In case you can't see it, here are 2 screenshots from the post, showing the entirety of the lovely description and comments there:
    (you clearly had quite an effect :-) )

jack___.jpgjack____.jpg

And there are so far 10 results when you search "Jack Olesker"

jack__.jpg

Thanks for the clip. That was a great convention.
    My pleasure.