Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fractured Realms - MOTU Webcomic

Heroic Warrior
    Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Heroic Warrior
    Page 4

Looks Great! Looking forward to seeing more!!!
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Court Magician
    The writing for this is really great, and I think the art style is such an appropriate fit. Wonderful stuff!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    Looks Great! Looking forward to seeing more!!!
    Glad you're enjoying this. Hopefully I'll have an update in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvart View Post
    The writing for this is really great, and I think the art style is such an appropriate fit. Wonderful stuff!
    Thanks. I'm going for a mix between cartoony & comic.

This is AWESOME!!!! Just what I needed to escape right now!
    Thank you so much for creating and sharing!! Look forward to so much more!
    I think I learnt more about being a good person from He-man, then I did in church.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for the comments. Glad you're enjoying it so far.

Heroic Warrior
    Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

I never realized how many siblings are involved in Sci-Fi/Fantasy stories!

Keep up the good work!
    Odd Man Out

This is SO much fun to read. Can't wait to get more. I love the concept and the execution has been wonderful. Nice art, great panels. Top notch.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    I never realized how many siblings are involved in Sci-Fi/Fantasy stories!

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks. It's funny how so many shows from the '80s had twins in them. That tradition is still happening. Even Wonder Woman seems to have had a long lost twin-brother in the current comics.

Quote Originally Posted by PantherCult View Post
    This is SO much fun to read. Can't wait to get more. I love the concept and the execution has been wonderful. Nice art, great panels. Top notch.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm currently providing a couple of pages to L0rdGr1ml0ck's comic right now http://http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?261773-quot-The-Coming-of-the-Towers-quot-PoP-Motu-webcomic-series As soon as I'm done I'll continue this story.

Yes The Twins I had been hoping for have shown up. I was surprised to see Luke and Leia, I never knew much about the Silver Hawks. If you don't mind my asking, Where are the Warrior twins from? Although I feel bad for Igoo and Tundro. If The Evil Horde can take out two of The Herculoids' Heavy Hitters like that it does show how powerful they have now become. This comic and concept are super awesome. This is just great.
    I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SimbasGuard View Post
    Yes The Twins I had been hoping for have shown up. I was surprised to see Luke and Leia, I never knew much about the Silver Hawks. If you don't mind my asking, Where are the Warrior twins from? Although I feel bad for Igoo and Tundro. If The Evil Horde can take out two of The Herculoids' Heavy Hitters like that it does show how powerful they have now become. This comic and concept are super awesome. This is just great.
    I appreciate the comments SimbasGuard. The Warrior twins are from "Mighty Magiswords" it's a silly Cartoon Network show where the Duo go on adventures w/ the aid of various Magical Swords they pull out of their pouches.

Quote Originally Posted by blksuperman2 View Post
    I appreciate the comments SimbasGuard. The Warrior twins are from "Mighty Magiswords" it's a silly Cartoon Network show where the Duo go on adventures w/ the aid of various Magical Swords they pull out of their pouches.
    Thanks blksuperman2. I have never even heard of that show (that I can remember anyway), but it sounds interesting and silly.
    I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.