Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Customer Service stock of Filmation He-Man left (might be more coming?)

No Customer Service stock of Filmation He-Man left (might be more coming?)

I received my Filmation Club Grayskull He-Man with a chip on his nose which kinda ruins the whole aesthetic of the head Tried to get it replaced, but just been told that there are no more CS stock to hand and they can only offer a refund at this time So disappointed.

and this if after sending Lord Masque back as well due to awful QC issues NOT a good year so far for me at all and in previous years of subscribing I never had that many QC issues. Infact only replacements I ever requested were for Swiftwind and Flogg in over 7 years.

Here is the reponse:

Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.

I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately we have run out of inventory
    allocated for replacement figures. We may have more available in
    approximately 6 weeks/late April. If you would like to make a request
    then we may be able to replace the figure at that time. Unfortunately
    at this time we will only be able to offer a refund if you would like to
    return the figure.

If you would like to proceed with an e-label please let me know and I'll
    have one sent out.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Andy P.
    MattyCollector.com online store
    Customer Service
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Sorry to hear this. That really stinks.
    Aaron’s Top 10 (In Order):
    Starburst She-Ra, Hunga the Harpy, The Twiggets, Stridor, Catra’s Cat Form, Kay-La, Skeleteen, Mini Comics Garn, Spinwit, FILMation King Miro

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    That sucks! I wonder what that means for those of us that signed up for the triple ship option if we need a replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many replacements were requested due to MOC collectors shipping them back due to no mailer=damaged packaging.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorZartan View Post
    That sucks! I wonder what that means for those of us that signed up for the triple ship option if we need a replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many replacements were requested due to MOC collectors shipping them back due to no mailer=damaged packaging.
    That's exactly what I'm thinking!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    wow...they really under produced this figure

Heroic Warrior
    That's why I always do monthly to avoid this sort of thing. I'm lenient on packaging since I'm an opener for the most part but really am a nazi about the figures themselves

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    That's why I always do monthly to avoid this sort of thing. I'm lenient on packaging since I'm an opener for the most part but really am a nazi about the figures themselves
    I go monthly solely due to utter impatience!

Heroic Warrior
    That too!!!!

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Good question... I know they are waiting on the triple ship subs to go out before they can determine if they have stock on hand to send me a replacement.

Well according to Andy P, CS stock was depleted faster than usual so perhaps that's the case (though my package arrived mint)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Sorry to hear this.
    Thanks It sucks but it is Matty we are talking about here so I can't say I'm shocked. My plan is to wait it out and if there aren't any left still in 6 weeks I'll just have to get one from the secondary market. I will say it's put me off subscribing to the MOTU lines in 2017 as I'm not sure I'll have the patience to deal with QC issues on 3 separate Matty lines again after the start to this year. I just hope I have more luck going forward, especially with ThunderCats in September.

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Good question... I know they are waiting on the triple ship subs to go out before they can determine if they have stock on hand to send me a replacement.

Well according to Andy P, CS stock was depleted faster than usual so perhaps that's the case (though my package arrived mint)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks It sucks but it is Matty we are talking about here so I can't say I'm shocked. My plan is to wait it out and if there aren't any left still in 6 weeks I'll just have to get one from the secondary market. I will say it's put me off subscribing to the MOTU lines in 2017 as I'm not sure I'll have the patience to deal with QC issues on 3 separate Matty lines again after the start to this year. I just hope I have more luck going forward, especially with ThunderCats in September.
    Are you an opener? I wonder if it's possible for them to send you one that was specifically returned only because the package was damaged? I wonder if they ever separate their returns into different categories (this one is a damaged figure vs the figure is fine but the box is damaged) or do they all just end up in the same pile of trash regardless of what is wrong with it (if so what a waste).
    Last edited by InspectorZartan; March 3, 2016 at 11:06pm.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

Are you an opener? I wonder if it's possible for them to send you one that was specifically returned only because the package was damaged? I wonder if they ever separate their returns into different categories (this one is a damaged figure vs the figure is fine but the box is damaged) or do they all just end up in the same pile of trash regardless of what is wrong with it (if so what a waste).
    Well I was planning on keeping it boxed, but if they sent me a replacement head I'd accept that. However I'd still keep the packaging and since the packaging is mint on the one I have, no a bashed up box sent after sending one in a mint box back wouldn't be acceptable.

Hey, on the bright side, you may get a Club Grayskull He-Man 2.0 with proper ankles, if you're forced to wait...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

They should just always have He-Man and Skeletor on hand so long as they keep selling. Anything other than that is mind boggling.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    That's actually not a bad idea; a lot of places offer things in less than mint packaging at a slight discount, and there are a lot of folks like me who open and don't care about the package who would accept a damaged box over not getting a replacement at all. I'd usually say that keeping them and selling them on the site for a little bit off the standard price would be a good idea, but we are talking about Matty, so as simple as that seems, I don't honestly know if they could handle it.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    The triple shipment figures will probably be the main factor in this. It still sounds like it's been managed badly though.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    But the positive thing is you will probably get a second run for free with fixed ankles
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    That's not even cool. I thought they always had a nice stock for this reason. Now if we all had defects we all would be getting refunds? Damn.. I'm sure they will release this again but with all flaws fixed, like his hand not holding the sword and whatever else it was this figure had.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar

More Filmation/Club Grayskull He-man Figures???

Has there been any concrete evidence of Mattel planning to offer more Filmation He-Man figs? He is such a cool figure, it's odd they didn't make him an evergreen/essential figure. I'd love to buy one or two!

Maybe they'll do a second run with better ankles?

Thoughts?

Well to add salt to the wound, Digital River have sent a friend who has been having his subs shipped to me ANOTHER Club Grayskull He-Man figure despite already having received his He-Man subscription figure! and YES it's another subscription He-Man as the cost was $20 + shipping. DR seem to have randomly generated this order that wasn't asked for, yet they have no CS stock left for replacements!

What a kick in the teeth. They really know how to rub it in don't they? No way I'm subscribing for 2017, instead I'll pre-order from a reseller so I don't have to deal with this crap anymore. ThunderCats will be more than enough to deal with going forward.

I contacted them in late February for a replacement for my Filmation He-man that had a broken ankle and they said there was no customer service stock available at that time. Either quality control was not very good on the figure or they need to allocate more stock for this going forward. I'm sending back a couple Trap Jaw figures that have the eyes painted poorly. They have one eye looking forward and the other way off to the side. It's terrible.

When I called last week inquiring about my replacement, they said He-Man would be back in stock today. I am calling in a few minutes to find out, but anyone might want to call and confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by InnocentSmith View Post
    When I called last week inquiring about my replacement, they said He-Man would be back in stock today. I am calling in a few minutes to find out, but anyone might want to call and confirm?
    Yes I was told it might be available for replacement and depends on inventory levels after the triple ship subscriptions had shipped. They would know by today.

My point was they apparently had no stock to do replacements earlier this month, yet were able to randomly send out an He-Man that wasn't even requested!

Interestingly, after waiting close to 20 mins on the phone for the supervisor to check with inventory, I hung up. Now I receive an order confirmation email saying they are preparing my order for shipment... $0 cost, so I assume they do have some stock remaining, hopefully for everybody waiting still...

surprised so many people have had so many CS issues, i've never felt the need to return/replace a figure since we started this in 2008
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikor1982 View Post
    surprised so many people have had so many CS issues, i've never felt the need to return/replace a figure since we started this in 2008
    The only time I've thought about it was when I got an Entrapta with misaligned eyebrows. But I ultimately decided it wasn't worth the hassle.