Thread: Who else thought Graydon Creed in the 90s X-men show sounded like Beastly from Care B

Heroic Warrior

Who else thought Graydon Creed in the 90s X-men show sounded like Beastly from Care B

For a person like myself who grew up in the 80s and 90s, i remembered when i was 12 going on 13 when Graydon made his debut on the show back in 94 and when he spoke, i noticed how much he sounds like Beastly from Care Bears as i did watched that show every morning with Looney Tunes and He-Man in the 80s.

Later when the internet came, i did research and i knew it was John Stocker who voiced Beastly as i could never forget his voice.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

In the 90's X-Men cartoon Stocker also voiced Leech of the Morlocks.
    When I watched X-Men I did not realize that Graydon Creed's voice is similar to Beastly's.
    Anyway, thanks for informing!
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

LOL, I didn't think 990's Beast's voice reminded me of the Beastly because it wasn't whiney enough, but I think Ankylo (bad guy henchman) from Dinosaucers sounded a lot like Beastly. Or I remember it that way, it's been a pretty long while since I've heard Beastly's voice.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    LOL, I didn't think 990's Beast's voice reminded me of the Beastly because it wasn't whiney enough, but I think Ankylo (bad guy henchman) from Dinosaucers sounded a lot like Beastly. Or I remember it that way, it's been a pretty long while since I've heard Beastly's voice.
    Not Beast, Graydon Creed
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCanyon View Post
    Not Beast, Graydon Creed
    Ah, well he probably sounded closer but still not quite the same to me. Sorry, I misread that.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406