Thread: Club Grayskull Prince Adam support thread

Heroic Warrior

Club Grayskull Prince Adam support thread

With him a no brainer just wanted to see what people thought about how they should approach his head. In the cartoon adam had a lighter complexion and blonder hair than he man. So my preference would be for that as opposed to a straight up redo of the he man deco

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    With him a no brainer just wanted to see what people thought about how they should approach his head. In the cartoon adam had a lighter complexion and blonder hair than he man. So my preference would be for that as opposed to a straight up redo of the he man deco
    For sure, and maybe an aloof smirk too.

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    For sure, and maybe an aloof smirk too.
    hahaha... that'd be a great band name "ladies and gentlemen... The Aloof Smirks".

Heroic Warrior
    I wouldn't mind a smirk head as long as the original filmation club grayskull he man head was also included

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

As long as he comes with these essential accessories:

A sailor's hat!

...And his straw hat and fishin' pole!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

It would be funny to get this version:
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

He needs the Aloof Smirk head! It helps separate him from He-Man.
    I second the Straw Hat and Fishing Pole idea for him. We need the serious He-Man head just for the Transformation pose. (Though if we were to get only ONE head, then Smirk head should be priority!)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

yes the smirk head, lighter skin, light blond hair and this time put the slot on his back for his sword.
    Knowing they were going to reuse the Flog filmation sword for Filmation -He-Man the horsemen should have sculpted a better sword sheath that was wider and allowd the sword to fully go into it up to the handle... Total miscalculation on the horsemens part.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

He'll be a straight repaint of He-Man figure WITH pink vest instead of harness !

IMO, he should get an alternate "different expression" head with reused hair piece. And I do hope his body suit will be much whiter this time !!

And for the love of god, please FIX his ankles AND sword !
    Last edited by TUC138; March 20, 2016 at 06:58am.
    Looking For Super 7's Club Grayskull Wave 1 Figures (Hordak, Teela, Man-At-Arms & Tri-Klops) !

Filmation Adam will probably be based off the MOTUC Adam we already have.

The only difference will be a different head and the jacket will be pink. The skin may end up being lighter than the model shown here. Two different heads with different expressions would be nice too.

My biggest concern is that they make enough to meet demand this time.
    Last edited by InThe80s; March 19, 2016 at 11:28am.

I want one, so, make it happen.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by InThe80s View Post

The only difference will be a different head and the jacket will be pink. The skin may end up being lighter than the model shown here. Two different heads with different expressions would be nice too.

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...weapons010.jpg

He'd also have different loincloth/belt, boots, and bracers. The vest would be a new sculpt, as the current one sports a belt with added detail.
    Aaron’s Top 10 (In Order):
    Starburst She-Ra, Hunga the Harpy, The Twiggets, Stridor, Catra’s Cat Form, Kay-La, Skeleteen, Mini Comics Garn, Spinwit, FILMation King Miro

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I want one, so, make it happen.
    Did you see bcrduke's signature? I think he's coming. Maybe at sdcc exclusive with cringer as club grayskull exclusive

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    He'd also have different loincloth/belt, boots, and bracers. The vest would be a new sculpt, as the current one sports a belt with added detail.
    Yep. Use the club grayskull he man forearms with flat bracers, club grayskull boots. They may repurpose the motuc vest though we will see. I wouldn't be opposed to that reuse however they may go ahead and took a new vest with a sheath and in that case they might as well give him a detail less belt
    Last edited by degra; March 19, 2016 at 05:07pm.

I certainly dont mind Mattel reusing MOTUC Prince Adam's vest ! That tiny little details on the belt isnt going to make him look inaccurate !!
    Looking For Super 7's Club Grayskull Wave 1 Figures (Hordak, Teela, Man-At-Arms & Tri-Klops) !

Quote Originally Posted by InThe80s View Post

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...weapons010.jpg

The Loin cloth, Boots, Forarms and bracers would need to be those of the New Filmation He-Man in adams colors. The Forarms & bracers only on white plastic, he would also need the new Filmation he man style hands so he can hold the sword aloft to transform.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    It would be funny to get this version: http://youtu.be/lxXZx-D9q40
    Yes, yes, yes, 1000X yes!

Complete with tilted laughing/screaming head!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    I say yes! I want both, Filmation and 200x Adam, but if we get him we need to get Cringer as well.
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

I totally support this. This would also be an excellent opportunity to include a more accurate filmation power sword
    Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/jcmilone

Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    I totally support this. This would also be an excellent opportunity to include a more accurate filmation power sword
    Mattel has flubbed it badly twice already, despite plenty of negative feedback well in advance of both releases - I'm not confident that they'd be able to fix it on a third attempt.