Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Club Grayskull Man-At-Arms Discussion Thread w/ Pixel Dan review

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    What an amazing Man-At-Arms Filmation figure. Looks like he came right out of the cartoon. Love the blast effect too!
    TOP 5 MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Ice Armor He-Man, and Snake Mountain Man

This guy really took me by surprise! I was certainly happy to be getting him, but he wasn't exactly highly anticipated for me since we've gotten so many MAA at this point. That being said, he may be my favorite toy from the past 5 years. He is PERFECT!! They knocked this one out of the park. I can't stop looking at him. That face sculpt is so full of cartoony goodness that I can barely contain myself. Hope we get more Filmation figures who translate this amazingly!
    Last edited by Swifty; April 8, 2018 at 11:56pm.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    What an amazing Man-At-Arms Filmation figure. Looks like he came right out of the cartoon. Love the blast effect too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    This guy really took my by surprise! I was certainly happy to be getting him, but he wasn't exactly highly anticipated for me since we've gotten so many MAA at this point. That being said, he may be my favorite toy from the past 5 years. He is PERFECT!! They knocked this one out of the park. I can't stop looking at him. That face sculpt is so full of cartoony goodness that I can barely contain myself. Hope we get more Filmation figures who translate this amazingly!
    Completely agree.

I think that the decision to sculpt the armor over the arms and use a thinner material for his chest armor really paid off in the final product! Combine that with the 4H's amazing facial sculpt and the awesome blast effect and you have the single best Filmation figure in the line.

I hope that we see a Skeletor and He-Man (3.0?) with this much attention to the source.

Now, my expectations are sky-high for She-Ra's eventual release!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Now, my expectations are sky-high for She-Ra's eventual release!
    Trying not to get my hopes up too much. They seem to have a harder time translating the female characters into figures. Fingers crossed!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

The figure looks great, but man, his head swivel ( for that's all it is ) is annoying, to me at least... Anyone expecting the usual head movement from a male classics figure will at least be bemused by its limitation, if not disappointed.