Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 1,576 to 1,584 of 1584

Thread: Let Super 7 and Brian Flynn know what you want in MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Yes Brian said in an interview recently that Stridor is definitely coming I think it might have been Nerds on a Couch from Power-Con?
    GREAT NEWS!!! I know everyone has their favorite vehicle on here some which have not been made but growing up it was always Stridor for me when Night Stalker came out and the line moved to Super 7 I never thought Stridor would get made so this is perhaps the best MOTUC news I've read in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Robi2184 View Post
    GREAT NEWS!!! I know everyone has their favorite vehicle on here some which have not been made but growing up it was always Stridor for me when Night Stalker came out and the line moved to Super 7 I never thought Stridor would get made so this is perhaps the best MOTUC news I've read in a while.
    dont believe in rumors , I'm not gonna change my avatar untill I'll see actual prototype of Stridor following that masterpiece of Nightstalker

Maybe I'm a bit repetitive here but I think all the vehicles and beasts produced in this line have been executed amazingly, the figures are ok but having more than that it has always been beyond my expectations! Those add variety and diorama options. Really hope Snake Mountain get made because MOTUC needs that and possibly more (Eternia? just a pipedream sigh)
    Last edited by Triklops 1; October 19, 2017 at 05:36pm.
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Quote Originally Posted by Triklops 1 View Post
    dont believe in rumors , I'm not gonna change my avatar untill I'll see actual prototype of Stridor following that masterpiece of Nightstalker

Maybe I'm a bit repetitive here but I think all the vehicles and beasts produced in this line have been executed amazingly, the figures are ok but having more than that it has always been beyond my expectations! Those add variety and diorama options. Really hope Snake Mountain get made because MOTUC needs that and possibly more (Eternia? just a pipedream sigh)

Brian Flynn did absolutely say in a interview on camera that Stridor is coming.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I really thought the line was in trouble from some of the preordering mess, but the accessories news makes me doubt that now. Maybe they will start to throw in some extra things like beasts or oversized next year, on top of 8 CC and 8 CG figures.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Can you post the video or tell where I can find it?

Can you post the video or tell where I can find it?
    I agree with Blackiecats I think it was the Nerds on the couch interview at Power Con

It was and Stridor is mentioned around the nine minute mark
    Last edited by bribri4u; October 20, 2017 at 12:46am.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

so lets hope this rumor comes true

one thing sure: Super7 needs time before going full in production with vehicles and beasts that requires (very expensive) extra tooling, I do believe its just a matter of time, they're only in what? their 1st year with MOTUC; I'm sure this line will be more and more based on fan's input in years to come rather than planned by marketing strategies, so I have faith in them
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

I think it was the Nerds on the couch interview at Power Con

It was and Stridor is mentioned around the nine minute mark
    Good enough for me! I would be happy with just Stridor, but would love to see Stridor come as a vehicle/figure two-pack with Filmation Fisto. Or, just a re-issue of MOTUC Fisto. Lots of possibilities! All of them would get my money!
    2017: Filmation FISTO & STRIDOR 2-Pack, Please!!!

Definitely wanna see Stridor made especially since we have Night Stalker. But I also really wanna see some vehicles too such as the Attak Trak (made Monogram model style), Land Shark, Road Ripper, and Battle Chariot (concept vehicle). If they make those four vehicles I'll be super happy.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png