Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: He-Man: Tappers of Grayskull mobile game! Now with She-Ra!

Widget
    Added you all, mine is A798F379586834D5

Quote Originally Posted by KwisatzHaderach View Post
    D83683DEDA733F25
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    152782DEFED4F930
    Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    AF9B07906FA66DDC
    Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    8B22AEBAC407D8A4

stained glass artist fishbrigade's Avatar
    mine is F2E26C7007A00138
    Over 40 successful trades here on the org feedback

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    My code is: 35AA77CC57F193CA
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated; occasionally funny.
    When you're done laughing, visit the store!

Wii code: 5872 5712 0970 1915 (let me know if you're adding me)
    XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Widget
    The first day I was able to see the new Friend ID sharing icon I added/was invited about 15+ Friend IDs and I could collect the 10 gems for each ID but I notice that once the 3/3 requirement was met for the first reward clicking on the collect button only greyed it out and didn't seem to actually give anything. I could see each Friend ID listed and scroll through them that first day but I noticed the next day that all my previous IDs were missing and now not only do I not receive any invites but anytime I put in a new ID it tells me it's invalid. Anyone else having this issue?

Also, during the first day patch was released I noticed that all of the new Summer gear items for He-Man were available at a "zero" gems cost. I thought it was kind of unusual for them to release a new set of gear without having to unlock them or buy them somehow but I just figured they were giving them out free this time so I went ahead and purchased the whole new summer set for zero gems. But now I'm wondering if the summer set was supposed to be part of the rewards for this new sharing Friend ID system, outside of the gems you get for each ID shared, since it didn't seem to let me collect any reward for the initial 3/3 requirement.

Yep, I made the same observation a few posts up. I have the little present with the glittery thing swirling around it, which means that there's something to claim there, but none of the buttons work. The Share and Input ID buttons are similarly borked.

Widget
    +1 on that.

Yesterday adding people fine (and getting added fine) and collecting the gems, today is an invalid ID.
    I also managed to 'buy' all the summer items for free, and it does look like they should have been items to win instead.
    Also waiting for the last tournament to give me the rewards. That for me has been very flakey the last few weeks.

In the game I seem to be grinding at levels over 2800 and my coins at +240

Will have to plow some time into SheRa for the new artifacts to skip levels.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibbs View Post
    +1 on that.

Yesterday adding people fine (and getting added fine) and collecting the gems, today is an invalid ID.
    I also managed to 'buy' all the summer items for free, and it does look like they should have been items to win instead.
    Also waiting for the last tournament to give me the rewards. That for me has been very flakey the last few weeks.

In the game I seem to be grinding at levels over 2800 and my coins at +240

Will have to plow some time into SheRa for the new artifacts to skip levels.
    Good to know it's not just an isolated incident, was afraid I'd have to uninstall and reinstall app.

The latest tournament is also still processing for me (over 2 hours now) and last tournament I did I won first place and closed out the share screen and accepted the collect screen afterwards but it did not give me the usual icon in the upper left hand corner to actually collect the rewards. I put in a support ticket and they later just replied to inform me that my rewards had already been awarded even though I never did see the icon or get to tap Orko to spin the weapon upgrades. Not worth pursing another support ticket over but really wish I could have collected the 100 medals for that run considering that's the only means of upgrading those new level skipping artifacts.

I currently have the first three artifacts for skipping levels upgraded to 20% chance each but I'm reluctant to just dump my stockpile of medals into them as there are still a lot of gear pieces I've yet to pick up with them. I'm hoping they'll reconsider using the medals currency to upgrade them but I guess they are pretty powerful artifacts and should be harder to level up to attain higher percentages.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by KwisatzHaderach View Post
    I currently have the first three artifacts for skipping levels upgraded to 20% chance each but I'm reluctant to just dump my stockpile of medals into them as there are still a lot of gear pieces I've yet to pick up with them. I'm hoping they'll reconsider using the medals currency to upgrade them but I guess they are pretty powerful artifacts and should be harder to level up to attain higher percentages.
    Agreed. Too many currencies in the game now.
    Coins x2, gems, keys x2, medals.

I put in loads of support tickets. There are still a load of things *wrong* but oh well. Doesn't help me being a devleoper, and the first line support not being very technical. How can I get a screen shot of something that didn't happen?

My name in game, is the same as here .. so if people could not overtake me on the leaderboards, that'd be great. Thanks.

Well, I screwed up big time. I reinstalled the game thinking it'd help with some of the odd bugs. I wasn't signed into Game Center so my progress did. It get backed up....so many hours of swirling my finger around my screen... gone!

Well, I screwed up big time. I reinstalled the game thinking it'd help with some of the odd bugs. I wasn't signed into Game Center so my progress did. It get backed up....so many hours of swirling my finger around my screen... gone!
    Oh crap.

I take it I need to sign into the Game Center myself, then. I never have. Sorry to hear this happened, hadley!!!
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

Yeah, sign into Game Center, tap the joystick icon in the upper left, and you'll see an option to upload a cloud save.

I never signed into Game Center because each time you launch a game, a notification comes down from the top of the screen. For some reason it just bugs me. One of those things...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah, sign into Game Center, tap the joystick icon in the upper left, and you'll see an option to upload a cloud save.

I never signed into Game Center because each time you launch a game, a notification comes down from the top of the screen. For some reason it just bugs me. One of those things...
    You have to sign in each time? It won't auto sign ya in after you do it once?
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

It often keeps you signed in, and would say "Welcome back, Jacob!" when you reopen a game, for instance.

Heroic Warrior
    My code is 75E942EE81166C83