Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: He-Man: Tappers of Grayskull mobile game! Now with She-Ra!

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I have a long way to go before I get all the He-Man artifacts. I'm at 33 of 37. But those key amounts get SO high to summon new ones that'll take me weeks to get to each one.
    Still a goal I want to meet, though!
    Yes, my question is sort of along the same lines. I'm at 35 keys now and I'm chugging along at level 2550. As other have suggested, I've time travelled a few times to beef myself up, but it still takes a while to get to level 2500, Teela at 7,000, Marlena at 1,000, etc. I stay up there because the number of keys you get every ten levels is pretty huge.

I'd love to try the She-Ra adventure, but it's very unclear in the game description; will this reset my game back to level 1 for He-Man? Will it be something I can switch back to? I don't see any info on this.

The new art is really neat, but who is a boss and who is fodder makes no sense. King Hiss don't take no orders from Twistoid!

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Yes, my question is sort of along the same lines. I'm at 35 keys now and I'm chugging along at level 2550. As other have suggested, I've time travelled a few times to beef myself up, but it still takes a while to get to level 2500, Teela at 7,000, Marlena at 1,000, etc. I stay up there because the number of keys you get every ten levels is pretty huge.

I'd love to try the She-Ra adventure, but it's very unclear in the game description; will this reset my game back to level 1 for He-Man? Will it be something I can switch back to? I don't see any info on this.
    You can bounce between the two, it doesn't reset anything. I was playing it yesterday, then I jumped back to my He-Man game. It's neat to be able to do that, and they have some cool new villains to go up against
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    You can bounce between the two, it doesn't reset anything. I was playing it yesterday, then I jumped back to my He-Man game. It's neat to be able to do that, and they have some cool new villains to go up against
    Awesome. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I have a long way to go before I get all the He-Man artifacts. I'm at 33 of 37. But those key amounts get SO high to summon new ones that'll take me weeks to get to each one.
    Still a goal I want to meet, though!
    Quote Originally Posted by whbinder

Why not time travel more?

If you have the sunstone, put everything into leveling it up for a bit... If you don't, it may be a good idea to salvage artifacts and resummon until you get it. (The She-Ra version is Angella's crown) I think mine gives +600% keys or something like that when I time travel. Level as high as you can in 5 days, claim the keys you get for playing a 5-day streak, dump keys into the Sunstone, time travel (which uses potions you earn from tournaments for another bonus to keys), and then summon an artifact and/or dump keys into the sunstone or other artifacts, and repeat. Pretty soon you're at a place where you could get to level 2800 in less than a day.

Everyone is free to play how they like, but the game is designed to reward time-travel and investing keys in certain artifacts to maximize returns, etc.

stained glass artist fishbrigade's Avatar
    I hope they fix the stickers. Sucks that the images don't match what is sent.

I'm looking forward to more updates to shera. Would be cool if they cleaned the game up and had no overlapping character (good and evil). Probably too much work to go as far as keeping the horde together. Loved leech, dragstor and megator.

Biggest beef with the game is the paying to unlock. After paying to unlock all on He-Man it doesn't transfer to Shera and your encouraged to unlock twice. Total rip off and not right. They even call them keys, DPS and gold on both sides. NOT COOL ANIMOCA!!!!
    Over 40 successful trades here on the org feedback

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbrigade View Post

I'm looking forward to more updates to shera. Would be cool if they cleaned the game up and had no overlapping character (good and evil). Probably too much work to go as far as keeping the horde together. Loved leech, dragstor and megator.

Biggest beef with the game is the paying to unlock. After paying to unlock all on He-Man it doesn't transfer to Shera and your encouraged to unlock twice. Total rip off and not right. They even call them keys, DPS and gold on both sides. NOT COOL ANIMOCA!!!!
    Did you see the earlier post about this? You don't actually have to pay for the unlocks--just click them and follow the prompts and it should get to the place where it says "You already purchased this, would you like to re-download" or something like that. I did that for all three unlocks and they came over just fine without costing anything at all.

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbrigade View Post
    If you uninstall and reinstall the app, the stickers will be fixed.

stained glass artist fishbrigade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    If you uninstall and reinstall the app, the stickers will be fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by penagain View Post
    Did you see the earlier post about this? You don't actually have to pay for the unlocks--just click them and follow the prompts and it should get to the place where it says "You already purchased this, would you like to re-download" or something like that. I did that for all three unlocks and they came over just fine without costing anything at all.
    Thank you guys!
    Over 40 successful trades here on the org feedback

Widget
    Looks like you can earn rewards from sharing Friend IDs with the latest update. My Friend ID is D83683DEDA733F25 if anyone would like to add me or share theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    Why not time travel more?
    I frequently do, and my sunstone is pretty leveled. But occasionally I go for different goals, like seeing how far I can go. Also, the key farming works pretty good at those levels with or without time traveling. I can pull in 90 keys every 10 levels, and it takes about 4 minutes to go up ten levels. So a thousand keys in about the time it would take me to get from 0 - 400 to time travel works out.

But yes, I usually time travel all the time. Just mixing it up a bit for variety.

So, going by what Streamside posted, what is the basic info on Time Travel, and how do the key rewards work?
    I traveled once early on and never did it again, and needless to say, you don't get much for it.

So, I figured with the new She-Ra level, I'd start doing it regularly and mix it in with my strategy. But, I'm curious what the magic formula is for Time Travel optimization.
    Thanks!!
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

He-Man: Tappers of Grayskull mobile game! Now with She-Ra!

Streamside's handy how-to Time Travel:

This is how it worked with the She-Ra levels for me:

1. Try to grab Queen Angella's Crystal Crown (+%Keys when Time Travelling) as early as possible. I had a lot of gems left over from the Easter event, so I used those to salvage artifacts and resummon until I got that one. Invest keys in this until upgrade costs get too high, and then start summoning other artifacts and investing keys in those.
    2. Travel when you get stuck or progression starts to a crawl. For me, this started around level 150-160, then was around 200, and I think now it's somewhere near 350. I net 2000+ keys when time-travelling at this level.
    3. If you're playing for 5 consecutive days, make sure that on the fifth day you're in a position to be at your "stuck" point, to get the most keys from the 5th-day bonus. Sink those into the Crown, then time-travel, netting those bonus keys.
    4. Periodically, you get to points when sinking keys into the Crown is impossible -- the upgrade cost on it goes up fairly quickly. That's when you summon and level up other artifacts.

Others might have tips as well, and I'd be all ears, but I find this to be a helpful strategy early on. Once they introduce tournaments (if they do) for She-Ra, that changes things considerably, and *when* you time-travel is dependent upon when Animoca decides there's a tournament happening
    Last edited by Streamside; June 20, 2017 at 01:04pm.

Awesome! Thank you so much for posting that.

I 100% agree with Streamside's guide (and thanks for putting it together). Here's a few things I'll add that made the experience more fun for me between the time travels.

Put most of your keys into Queen Angela's crown, as mentioned. But save a little for these too:
    - Gem of Fair Sight: Reduces the number of inbetween fights between bosses. It can be a slog to go through 10 between each boss. Also, when you buff up, your buffs will wear out as you go through all the minions.
    - Enchanted Twigget Flute: Reduces the cost of upgrading everything so you can get more masters and more upgrades faster.
    - Glittering Bangle (optional): Lets you start up after time traveling with a wealth of gold to start off with all the masters up to Moss Man (when maxed). The slight downside to this is that you'll spend 5 minutes after time travel just plowing through bosses until the game normalizes, but you'll essentially be stating at level 50 or higher.

All three of those together mean that using the above strategy, your "crawl" point will be a little farther along than it would be without them. It's also more fun to slice through things.

And of course, take the Orko gifts of gold and Man-at-Arms power ups for the same reason.

Hey quick side question. Does anyone know which levels on She-Ra the various crowns start appearing?

I 100% agree with Streamside's guide (and thanks for putting it together). Here's a few things I'll add that made the experience more fun for me between the time travels.

Put most of your keys into Queen Angela's crown, as mentioned. But save a little for these too:
    - Gem of Fair Sight: Reduces the number of inbetween fights between bosses. It can be a slog to go through 10 between each boss. Also, when you buff up, your buffs will wear out as you go through all the minions.
    - Enchanted Twigget Flute: Reduces the cost of upgrading everything so you can get more masters and more upgrades faster.
    - Glittering Bangle (optional): Lets you start up after time traveling with a wealth of gold to start off with all the masters up to Moss Man (when maxed). The slight downside to this is that you'll spend 5 minutes after time travel just plowing through bosses until the game normalizes, but you'll essentially be stating at level 50 or higher.

All three of those together mean that using the above strategy, your "crawl" point will be a little farther along than it would be without them. It's also more fun to slice through things.

And of course, take the Orko gifts of gold and Man-at-Arms power ups for the same reason.

Hey quick side question. Does anyone know which levels on She-Ra the various crowns start appearing?
    I second all of this.

Re: etherian artifacts*:

Cup of Grace (Skip Stages ending in 1) - 50?
    Crown of Knowledge (Skip xx2) - 125?
    Gift of Charity (Skip xx3) - 250
    Key of Etheria (Skip xx4) - 500

*Note that etherian artifacts increase in power relative to the level at which you unlock them, but the upgrade costs (in medals) are not increased by level. Thus, it is more advantageous to invest medals in higher level artifacts than lower (for the sake of +all damage%).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Streamside; June 21, 2017 at 12:18am. Reason: new info

So they're doing a thing where you swap IDs with people to get rewards. What better place than this very thread?

152782DEFED4F930

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    So they're doing a thing where you swap IDs with people to get rewards. What better place than this very thread?

152782DEFED4F930
    Where are you seeing this?

Where are you seeing this?
    On the he-man screen, there's an icon with a "present." tap that and it brings up a "friend ID" to share.

Mine is 8B22AEBAC407D8A4

Cool! What's the present?

+10 gems for each ID entered, and I think for 3 we'll get cosmetic items for he-man? Maybe?

Doesn't seem like it's working correctly. I got like 6 friends after posting my message. I collected the gems, but the cosmetic reward button is apparently inactive (the little picture shows the summer gear; wasn't that free for everyone?). Also when I tap the "add friend" button, nothing happens.

The cosmetic stuff is really neat. I regret missing out on the Chinese festival gear. I really want the Flying Fists armor; I think that's the best looking one in the game. I'll never get enough medals!

On the he-man screen
    That's a little vague. I don't see anything like this on the "He-Man" tab where I can upgrade my skills, on the "Gear up" page or on the He-Man Bio when tapping his picture, nor on the "Return" tab in the She-Ra game or the He-Man Master Bio on that side. I can't think of what other screen would be considered the He-Man screen. Apologies for not seeing it.
    Last edited by whbinder; June 21, 2017 at 02:29pm.

That's a little vague. I don't see anything like this on the "He-Man" tab where I can upgrade my skills, on the "Gear up" page or on the He-Man Bio when tapping his picture, nor on the "Return" tab in the She-Ra game or the He-Man Master Bio on that side. I can't think of what other screen would be considered the He-Man screen. Apologies for not seeing it.
    As you play the He-man half of the game, it should be in the top left part of the screen, directly left of the gold counter and partially covering Stonedar and Roboto.

As you play the He-man half of the game, it should be in the top left part of the screen, directly left of the gold counter and partially covering Stonedar and Roboto.

It wasn't, but then Android just dropped a new update this morning and it's up now.

AF9B07906FA66DDC

Thanks.