Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: He-Man: Tappers of Grayskull mobile game! Winterfest 2017 Update

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I got the update yesterday. Been enjoying the snowy backgrounds.

I like the holiday advent calendar where you can unlock bonuses each day. I also really appreciate they have the x1, or x2, or x3 options on past days we missed where we can tap it, watch an ad, and it eventually unlocks the day after you watch the number of ads indicated so you can get the daily benefits you missed.

I also have fun time travelling each morning, then working my way up to level 500 so I can get the benefits on all three advent calendars. It doesn't take me too long now that I have all the artifacts for He-Man. I'm sure some of you have some savy ways to blast through the levels. For me, I just let Battle Cat fight, then check in periodically to level everyone up. Then I let Battle Cat fight again, wash, rinse, repeat. So at some point in the day, I'm up to 500+ on the board levels.

The update is simple, but fun! I like it.

So, for a guy like me who has yet to play in a tournament, does anyone have the holiday gear yet? helmet/armor/weapons? It's some fun, silly stuff. I wish I could get those items! but I just don't have time to play in any tournaments.
    You finally bit the bullet and started time traveling? Awesome!

Things go quickly after a while.

Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    Picked up the new update yesterday too, needing to time travel frequently will be an interesting change.

I am running into a lot of bugs though -- I keep trying to watch the ads so I can collect the past days on the calendars but they don't work most of the time, and when they do work it usually doesn't register that I watched the ad so the number doesn't tick down. I have only successfully watched ads for 3 days/spots on two of the calendars.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    You finally bit the bullet and started time traveling?
    I've been time travelling for quite a while. At some you kind of have to. Plus it gets boring if you don't

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marvel View Post
    Picked up the new update yesterday too, needing to time travel frequently will be an interesting change.

I am running into a lot of bugs though -- I keep trying to watch the ads so I can collect the past days on the calendars but they don't work most of the time, and when they do work it usually doesn't register that I watched the ad so the number doesn't tick down. I have only successfully watched ads for 3 days/spots on two of the calendars.
    Yeah, it's a bit buggy for me as well.
    Sometimes the ads locked up on the advent calendar.
    The other thing I noticed is it keeps muting the sound on the He-Man board every time I start back up the game after closing it.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    The read permission request has me concerned...
    Didn't notice this before. Giving the app access to my pix/files/etc doesn't sound like a good idea.

Anyone have insights on this???

- - - Updated - - -

Came about with the update....havent played since....

I saw that, but it didn't bother me. So many apps have those same read permission requests, and I don't keep anything too important on my phone.

Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    Fortunately, most of the early hiccups from the Christmas event settled down quickly (the continuing problems, and most in general, all seemed connected to bugs when certain ads ran). But I apparently have run into a new problem. I've checked multiple times today but the game has not offered any sign of the special "exclusive prize" that was mentioned in the press release for the Christmas event. Has this happened for anyone else?
    Last edited by Captain Marvel; December 26, 2017 at 01:05am.

I think that's the weapons and outfit you unlock once you hit 60 advent achievements.