Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Axel Giménez's official designs and sketches for MOTU Classics

I just want to say a THANK YOU to everyone for your words and demonstrations of support to my work.

Now, I think we don't need an "Axel Sub" to have more of those characters - figures designed by me. From what we can see in wave 1 and wave 2 by Super7, they have a good mix of figures from different sources, including new characters.

About revealing more of my designs, at the moment I will not be able to do it, because although I still have a lot of designs that I have not shown, they are just rough sketches, and they need to be worked to maintain the quality that I have been sharing with all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by AXOR View Post
    I just want to say a THANK YOU to everyone for your words and demonstrations of support to my work.

Now, I think we don't need an "Axel Sub" to have more of those characters - figures designed by me. From what we can see in wave 1 and wave 2 by Super7, they have a good mix of figures from different sources, including new characters.
    'Needs' vs 'wants'. An Axel sub would bring some of those characters so much quicker than the all-sources CC waves of present.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Widget
    I am pretty new to the ORG but I am loving this thread.

So many awesome beasts and characters!

I have been geeking out all morning.

When I saw Missile-Toe, I thought it looked almost like it could be a giant Mech. Such a great design!!!

Bug Eye is another fave ... Axel, thank you sooo much for posting all of your artwork. I love it!

An update of a design already shared here at the time, to show it now in colors, obviously based on the main reference to create this new character, which was the space suit drawn by Rebecca Taylor and included as an insert with the Castle Grayskull playset of the original line.

Jet Pak (Final Design).jpg

Looks fantastic Axel! I would love to see all of these on a "card-back" poster!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Looks fantastic Axel! I would love to see all of these on a "card-back" poster!
    That is a fantastic idea!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Heroic Warrior
    Beautiful. Every one of these designs deserves to be made. Sadly, these concepts are all too often passed over.