Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2 of theFwoosh article Future MOTUC!

Part 2 of theFwoosh article Future MOTUC!

Last edited by bcrduke; December 20, 2016 at 03:13am.
    A Want List: Granita, Dylamug, Ghost, Master Sebrian, Kati, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Starburst She-Ra, Mini-Comic Catra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, The Enchantress, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro, Dree-Elle & Uncle Montork.

Filmation Variants: She-Ra, Bow, Mantenna, Leech, Entrapta, Grizzlor, Prince Adam, Mer-Man

Widget
    Congratulations.
    Pd: You have any information when we see the new figures for 2017?

Heroic Warrior
    Nice list.
    Do we know how realistic it is that Super 7 will pursue and obtain the She-Ra: Princess of Power licence? I wouldn't be surprised if they only see value in MOTU, especially since She-Ra's inclusion has always been a contentious issue (as has her very existence as He-Man's twin sister). All of my most wanted on this list are She-Ra characters, including Catra, Melog, Dylamug, The twiggets and Hunga the Harpy!

Z-list.

Yikes! I would be afraid to produce these figures. Clamp Champ does not sell out.
    The only Guy that has been demanding a continuation/In Scale Toy-Line of the Vintage MOTU since 200X Died.

Dang. I would buy about 7 or 8 of those!

Great job, guys! I had been looking forward to this for months. I know a lot of people don't see the point of anything beyond B-List characters, but I've always been a fan of C and D listers. There's just something fun and oddly entertaining about them.
    Odd Man Out

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Great part 2. I loved seeing Dakon, Miro, Queen Kex and Hunga. What an awesome bunch of MOTUC figures they'd make!
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Great again! Loved the mini-comics characters! The Brazilian comic characters were also a welcome addition. I'd especially love to get a Kex Queen, Garn, and Dakon in classics as well as that deluxe Catra and weapons pack. Here's hoping Rana makes part 3.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    I like the idea of the weapon pack a lot !

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Great list, hopefully there will be a part 3.
    Does Galactus fart?

This list is awesome! Amazing! Wonderful!
    Must haves!

Seriously, there is only one figure there not to my tastes - but I would not reject the NA if we were to receive those other awesome figures.

Most know I crave Kothos. A fantastic character. Thanks to Brian and Tom for including him.

Queens Andreeno and Kex are also must haves in my collection. Can I imagine the bee-tail is a removable plug-in?

The biggest surprise is Raven. I now want this figure so badly it hurts. Super7 please please please look at what has been presented with the Raven.

Toy Catra is indeed over due. I love the concept of interchangeable legs. I would purchase and display all three. Having 3 x Catbirds a major bonus!

Dylamug and Hunga really are amongst the mysteriously missing characters from the current collection. Having an army builder harpy head packed in should be a no- brainer for the Super7.

Misstresss is awesome. The yellow snake warrior head blows me away. I almost cannot control my lust for these characters.

Part 2 of the list is inspired. I cannot heap enough praise on the selections. Well done guys. Very well done.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Really nice Hunga and Dylamug especially.
    Happy with twiggets, Kothos, King tamusk, Catra.

Hope you will draw Tung lashor and Colonel Blast in the next one !

And I hope so much Super7 could make as many as possible !
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; December 20, 2016 at 08:57am.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Awesome! You and Tom do good work!

Will share this on the main page today.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

Way too many throw away characters that IMHO wouldn't make compelling action figures (and ultimately that should be the goal), but.... KAYO!! I would love to flesh out more of the NA cast continuing with them being done by the Horsemen.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Most of those do indeed look like they'd make good figures and I'd probably pick up most of them. I do think like some have mentioned that some of those characters are 'Z listers' which might make them tough sells to casual collectors and even some die hard fans. Shoot I had to look up who some of these guys were (not that my knowing who they are is any sort of benchmark). I'd still love to get a Dylamug though.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

I have to say that although that Sharella looks great, I'd prefer the mini-comics version.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by Karatzis View Post
    Congratulations.
    Pd: You have any information when we see the new figures for 2017?
    No new reveals, no party.
    At this moment this type of threads are only beautiful dreams.
    Only after new motuc reveals we can understand the real skill of Super 7 to produce new motuc characters... in my opinion.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Much too great! Hope super7 wont do it , cause my budget needs some recovery,lol!

Totally Dyslexic
    Wow! Impressive how much work went into these lists!

And i hope we get some of these characters from SUPER7. I canīt wait for an announcement.

Since they donīt have POP rights all those characters are not possible...but the Kex Queen, Prince Dakon and mini comics Garn i would love to see them made.

Zilora is one of my all time favorites and Queen Andreeno has such a different design.

When i see King Miro i want Queen Marlena and King Randor in their MYP battle armor outfits.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar

Masks of Power

Aran and Una

Masks of Power

Deemos and Terella

Masks of Power Demons

I love that you included those books in the weapons pack. I think we need more non-weapon accessories. I would love to get an accessories pack that included books, chests, gadgets, various magical items, technology, tools...

These all look great. I love the design of Sharella and her weapons, and the retro-futurism of Prince Dakon!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I would happily take all of these characters as figures. They're all cool.
    GREAT article guys. The artwork by Tom and the article by Brian are just fantastic. I hope this Fwoosh series you guys are doing will get fans super excited for the many possibilities MOTUC still has to offer!

I know some of the characters that will appear in parts 3 and 4, and I'm excited to see the finished art and articles for those as well.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Part 2 of theFwoosh article Future MOTUC!

I would totally buy this if it were a sub. There are some I don't like, but that's how it goes. "Saturday Morning" cartoon characters aren't my thing, so I don't really care for the Twiggets, but so many other characters in this list are exactly my savage speed.

Is it just me or is there some John McClane in Kayo?

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    The craze knocked at my door as well...
    Precisely in seeing a few characters included in this round.
    - Kex Queen: WISH she could actually come with such an impressive amount of extra bonus.
    - Damon: He's okay... the overal look is indeed quite simple but, so scary at the same time!
    - Raven: The creation of this humanoid incarnation was brilliant... NEED HIM NOW!
    - Duke Taberon: Can't wait to learn more about him, i think he's kinda cool as well (DarkHorse, i do salute you! )
    - Mistress: What an interesting way to reassess a very plain Hsss's servant (BRAVO!).
    - Melog: Loved the Faker reference, great potential here, with or without extra weapons or anything imho...
    - Andreeno: She's absolutely BEAU-TI-FUL!! I mean, look at these legs, so complex! And so is the appendice, Classics
    has definitely pushed the 200X license to the next level.
    Those are names so rarely mentioned (well, except maybe for the Queen of the bees!lol) in polls and/or
    wish lists of all sorts.
    As for Queen Zal & Bruar, Zilora & Ollo, Dakon, The Twiggets, Dylamug, Hunga, Kayo, Catra, Kothos, Miro/ Old Man Marzo... question is WHEN??
    Holy Grail of a lifetime:
    Mask Of Power - Kex Queen - Krrylak - Hoove - Staghorn - Shezar - Tataran - Kothos - Melog - Saryn (Evil Witch) - Dylamug -Slob-Boar - Ra-Jar - Odar - Garn (Mini-Comics) - Robowoman - Major Header - Saw-Tooth - Prince Dakon - Ever-Mean - Karg - Muck Man - Missile Toe