View Poll Results: Wave 2 of Ultimate Edition figures - Who do you want next?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evil-Lyn

53 32.32%
  • Man-At-Arms

46 28.05%
  • Beastman

28 17.07%
  • Mer-Man

36 21.95%
  • Zodac

19 11.59%
  • Fisto

74 45.12%
  • Sorceress

69 42.07%
  • Whiplash

25 15.24%
  • Clawful

2 1.22%
  • Webstor

6 3.66%
  • Jitsu

12 7.32%
  • Roboto

60 36.59%
  • Green Goddess

60 36.59%
  • Sy-Klone

2 1.22%
  • Mossman

2 1.22%
  • Trapjaw

44 26.83%
  • Tri-Klops

30 18.29%
  • Kobra Khan

18 10.98%
  • Clamp Champ

2 1.22%
  • Rokkon

3 1.83%
  • Stonedar

3 1.83%
  • Ninjor

2 1.22%
  • Scareglow

22 13.41%
  • Hordak

26 15.85%
  • Extendar

1 0.61%
  • King Randor

6 3.66%
  • Mekaneck

17 10.37%
  • Man-E-Faces

23 14.02%
  • Stratos

22 13.41%
  • Rio Blast

9 5.49%
  • King Hiss

15 9.15%
  • Prince Adam

35 21.34%
  • Buzz-Off

14 8.54%
  • Snout Spout

5 3.05%
  • Other

25 15.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wave 2 of Ultimate Edition figures - Who do you want next?

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    As of the current 95 votes, the leaders in the vote are...

1st - Sorceress
    2nd - Fisto, Roboto (tied)
    4th - Evil-Lyn
    5th - Green Goddess

6th - Man-At-Arms
    7th - Trapjaw
    8th - Mer-Man
    9th - Prince Adam
    10th - Tri-Klops

I could see the top 7 making really good choices for a 2nd Wave of Ultimate Edition figures.
    Aww, no love for Mer-Man?

I'd like to see him in his vintage colours. It would be nice to finally have a use for his toy-style alternate head.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Green Goddess: coz the reason is obvious!
    Scarglow: i'm convinced a variant of him should please the whole fandom.
    Rio Blast: Give him the BS Hordak chest (of course if bonuses of any kind were allowed in this line then i'd add a more accurate head to the vintage style) and here you go!
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Assuming its 5 again. This is my list for second Ultimates

1. Sorceress
    2. Man At Arms
    3. Fisto
    4. Tri-Klops
    5. Trap Jaw

I would buy an ultimate Roboto and King Hiss.

I need every one of those in the top five. If those happened next year I would be an extremely happy man-child.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

I kinda regret not selecting Prince Adam for the Ultimates because i REALLY really want Prince Adam with the Vintage Head

1. Tri-Klops (mini comic)
    2. Trap-Jaw (mini comic)
    3. Stratos (mini comic)
    4. Roboto (that doesn't crack - still have one intact)
    5. Goddess (that doesn't crack - still have one intact)
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Roboto. Domo Arigato.

Heroic Warrior
    My number one choice would be Scareglow

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    The only choice that wasn't in the list was Frosta. After how she turned out, we really do need a rerelease of her. She needs to have a bright white paint/robin egg blue apps, new face sculpt, a translucent light blue cape, and a style guide wand.
    Most wanted: Starburst She-ra, Lodar, Vintage Toy Catra, Lady Slither, and the Great Black Wizard!

Heroic Warrior
    I know she was not in the pole, but Shadow Weaver would also be nice since she was a subscription exclusive, and costs a lot on Ebay. I am not sure what all they could do with her to make her Ultimate though. Maybe give her a "never before seen" hoodless head, and a dark smoky version of Castaspella's magic blast. Maybe even the base the gave with Filmation He-man and Filmation (matching) accurate versions of the Swords of Power and Protection as a nod to her trying to understand their magic in "Secret of the Sword." Any other ideas on what they could do to Shadow Weaver to make her an ultimate?

Heroic Warrior
    Man-At-Arms
    Fisto
    Beastman
    Trap Jaw
    Other: Horde Trooper, Snake-Men, Shadow Weaver (sounds like a great 3-pack! )

Oddly enough, I suggest Wun-Dar. Give him a vintage toy head, black He-shield and axe, and the red weapons from the vintage toy that, at present, come with the Weapons Rack.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd love to have a Goddess to open up! Haven't got a loose one due to the exploding crotch dramas.

I'd also love a mini-comics ('Clash of Arms') repaint of Whiplash, but that might be better as a Powercon exclusive.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

It's great to see Fisto and Sorceress leading this poll, but I wonder if we should really root for an Ultimate Sorceress. I doubt they would redo her wings for the Ultimate line.

The best bet for a great Sorceress might be a Filmation/CG retool.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by ian_highful View Post
    I know she was not in the pole, but Shadow Weaver would also be nice since she was a subscription exclusive, and costs a lot on Ebay. I am not sure what all they could do with her to make her Ultimate though. Maybe give her a "never before seen" hoodless head, and a dark smoky version of Castaspella's magic blast. Maybe even the base the gave with Filmation He-man and Filmation (matching) accurate versions of the Swords of Power and Protection as a nod to her trying to understand their magic in "Secret of the Sword." Any other ideas on what they could do to Shadow Weaver to make her an ultimate?
    I'd love her to be released in either Ultimate or Club Grayskull, but to be an "Ultimate" figure, does it not require multiple releases / versions of it through the years? Perhaps not as Ram Man had only one release as far as I know. I agree - give her the alternate "human" head, perhaps that bird of hers we see and how about alternate hands. There's only so much you can do with her I guess, but I'll take any added extras. PS: is there any reason she was NOT in the poll?

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    It's great to see Fisto and Sorceress leading this poll, but I wonder if we should really root for an Ultimate Sorceress. I doubt they would redo her wings for the Ultimate line.

The best bet for a great Sorceress might be a Filmation/CG retool.
    Yeah, and I wouldn't want an ultimate Prince Adam, because it won't be long until we get a Filmation one.

- - - Updated - - -

My picks would be:

Wave 2:

-Man-At-Arms: Use the color scheme and construction of Snake Man-At-Arms. Include all of the original's accessories, plus a newly-sculpted helmeted head with mustache, unhelmeted head from Battle Ram, and arm cannon from weapons pak.

-Horde Trooper: Include all of the accessories from single-card release, plus interchangeable "battle damaged" armor, and the 2 non-Sea Trooper heads from Lt. Sunder (Sea Trooper deserves his own single release, with the proper added details).

-Zodak: This time, without the tattoos. Include staff and armor, plus new cartoon-accurate staff, unhelmeted head, and gun from Zodac.

-Snake Man warrior: Use either body from the 2-pack, in a new color scheme, with both heads, both sets of armor, and as many weapons as costs will allow.

-Evil-Lyn: What Uki said! "Classic Yellow look, Vintage head, BGEL head in yellow, GITD wand(s), recolor Corodite crystal blue as Shakkaran crystal" - also, add re-colored cape from Battleground Evil-Lyn.
    "I am The Mad Bubbler... breathe in the vapors of my madness!"

Quote Originally Posted by ian_highful View Post
    Shadow Weaver is my vote as well. Plus her up and make her different enough from the original so that one still holds value, but make her available to fans that missed out.

Heroic Warrior
    Would not mind an Ultimate Hordak - Combining Original Hordak, with the the cape and weapons, along with the Hurricane Hordak arm, and the Buzzsaw Hordak Chest feature. That would indeed be an ultimate version

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Largely important to me to have duplicates of or mint in package is Beast Man, Tri-Klops, Mer-Man, Roboto, Man-At-Arms, Fisto.... Others for sure. But these are must have for me anyway 😅
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark