Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Adventures (NA) Support Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Well, I don't know specifically how bad you want it, so I can't say if I want it as badly as you do. But... I certainly want it.
    Pretty, pretty bad!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in Collector's Choice:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms (with Orko), Mini-comics Tri-Klops.

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    So..in regards to the accessories that came with Lord Masque...the vest for NA Thunder Punch He-Man was meant to be on the way...but then Mattel handed MOTUC over to Super 7 and it seemed to be forgotten about...until now!

It pains me that all we need is a vest to complete a New Adventures vintage variant and I really think this needs to be packed-in with an upcoming NA figure!

Who else wants this as badly as I do?

http://he-man.us/biographies/He-ManF...NA_He-Man1.jpg
    Without a doubt! I would trade an entire figure slot for this accessory!!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I'd like to see what they come up with there. Will it end up looking like Spector's gear?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I'd like to see what they come up with there. Will it end up looking like Spector's gear?
    OoOOOoh! Cheap re-cast in clear plastic could work...except for maybe that spade symbol...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Hahaha! Would be a cheap Power Con exclusive. The only new tool would be the vest and they could just reprint the sword, shield and base NA He-Man figure!
    MASS REJECTION

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms (with Orko), Mini-comics Tri-Klops.

NOOOOOOOO! I wouldn't give up a figure for the vest.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    NOOOOOOOO! I wouldn't give up a figure for the vest.
    Haha! Yeah, it should just be an added extra accessory for a new NA figure!

Like a bonus pack-in with Spin Wit or something. A figure with less tooling.
    MASS REJECTION

The only kind of minor bummer is that if I wanted to have him in addition to my existing NA He-Men (He-Mans?). I'd need a new NA He-Man and a new Bow to get that bare chest. But I'd do it.

Very happy to see New Adventures so well represented in Penny's post-SDCC threads ... especially Master Sebrian's showing! 4 of the top 10 and 10 of the top 20 in the main Collector's Choice thread and some nice support for Disks of Doom Skeletor and NA Teela in the Collector's Choice Variants

CC.png variants.png
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2017!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Very happy to see New Adventures so well represented in Penny's post-SDCC threads ... especially Master Sebrian's showing! 4 of the top 10 and 10 of the top 20 in the main Collector's Choice thread and some nice support for Disks of Doom Skeletor and NA Teela in the Collector's Choice Variants

CC.png variants.png
    Wow! That is a lot of NA love right there. It 's obvious that completing NA is tops on pretty much everyone's list now. Perhaps we will see 2 NA characters in the next wave!
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, UNCLE MONTORK & DREE-ELLE, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

That's awesome even if you take the main org poll and remove the variants all of New Adventures are in the top 25 or so except Sagitar who isn't featured in the poll and Master Sebrian but hopefully with results like this the new poll will reflect the increasing desire to complet this roster.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

That's awesome even if you take the main org poll and remove the variants all of New Adventures are in the top 25 or so except Sagitar who isn't featured in the poll and Master Sebrian but hopefully with results like this the new poll will reflect the increasing desire to complet this roster.
    I've seen a lot more people enthused or supporting the idea of Master Sebrian now that we're at this point in the line. I love that he was included in the "continuing" MOTUC story that we just got with the Ultimates, as one of the new members of the Council of Elders. Hopefully he is seen as essential to have a complete collection by more and more fans!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2017!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Looking to the top 20 collector choice, I think something like that should be made :

Next CC wave : includes Lizorr
    Stand alone : Galactic protector 3pack with Kayo, Nocturna and Vizar
    Further next CC wave : includes Hoove

So the second wave of NA will be complete

Special packs could be made with the 4 remaining figures...

Heroic Warrior
    Besides Artilla and Sagitar, could most of the remaining vintage NA GP be able to get by as simple repaints with new heads and weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    Besides Artilla and Sagitar, could most of the remaining vintage NA GP be able to get by as simple repaints with new heads and weapons?
    Yes they may need unique armor but between the pants and loin clothes we have for Bow, New Adventures He-Man, and Flipshot I think so.

Yes they may need unique armor but between the pants and loin clothes we have for Bow, New Adventures He-Man, and Flipshot I think so.
    When I used make customs, I had recipes for all of the remaining NA's, minus heads and a few parts here and there. Most of the parts I planned were straight swaps from existing figures to avoid having to paint. The parts are there, if people are willing deal with fewer new toolings. I for one would gladly take less new tooled figures to get the NA's completed.

Here are my recipes:

KAYO

Head ???
    King He-Man Chest
    Horde Prime Arms
    Blast Attak Arms
    Strobo Loincloth
    Dare Legs
    Strong-Or Boots
    Vykron Belt
    Chief Carnivus Vest
    Icarius Wing
    Mosquitor Gun
    Vykron Helmet

VIZAR

Head ???
    Dekker Body, Arms & Legs
    Hydron Loincloth
    Optikk Left Arm, Boots, Pin & Gun
    Webstor Backpack
    Demo Man Band
    Icarius Head & Helmet

NOCTURNA

Head ???
    Keldor Body, Arms & Legs
    Blade Arms
    Icarius Loincloth
    Zodak Boots
    Ninjor Bow
    Batros Harness
    Demo Man Band
    Darius Helmet

SPINWIT

Head ???
    Snake Armor He-man Body
    Snout Spout Arms
    Batros Legs
    Darius Arms
    Saurod Boots
    King Randor Hands
    Sy-Klone Loincloth
    Icarius Armor
    (2) Icarius Arm Armor
    Hydron Trident

ARTILLA

Vykron Tank Head
    MultiBot Parts & Guns
    Flogg Arms

BUTTHEAD

Head ???
    Snake Man-At-Arms Body & Legs
    Optikk Arms
    Mighty Spector Boots
    Snout Spout Arms
    Dawg-O-Tor Armor
    Sky High Loincloth
    Bow Emblem
    Mekanek Long and Short Necks
    Slushhead Gun

STAGHORN

Head ???
    Trapjaw Body
    Batros Hands & Boots
    Mighty Spector Boots
    Flogg Armor
    Quakke Armor
    Icarius Loincloth
    Whiplash Gold Weapon

HOOVE

Head ???
    Optikk Body
    Standor Loincloth
    Darius Armor
    Intergalactic Skeletor Boots
    Saurod Gun

LIZORR

Squeeze Cast Head
    Darius Helmet
    Saurod Body & Armor
    Snake Face Loincloth
    Clawful Feet
    Optikk Gun
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, UNCLE MONTORK & DREE-ELLE, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    It's funny because many of the New Adventures figures in MOTUC actually have all-new tooling for the majority of their production, but with that said, yes, many of the remaining GPs and Mutants could use a ton of existing parts. (And, if it meant we would get them sooner rather than later, I'd be all for it!)

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    When this line is done, which I really hope is not for quite a few years from now. I would like all Galactic Protectors, and a galactic trooper two pak, all mutants, and a mutant trooper 2 pak. Plus a few filmation characters from NA and a couple comic characters as well. Lastly I would like to see the concept character thorn. Then I would be happy.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    When this line is done, which I really hope is not for quite a few years from now. I would like all Galactic Protectors, and a galactic trooper two pak, all mutants, and a mutant trooper 2 pak. Plus a few filmation characters from NA and a couple comic characters as well. Lastly I would like to see the concept character thorn. Then I would be happy.
    I pretty much agree with everything u said. Except he cartoon was done by Jetlag not Filmation. But there are a few cartoon characters I would live to see mainly Master Sebrian, Drissi, and Caz.

I think the mOst important concept character is Crystoll but I would love to see Thorn as well I think they could easily use the Masters Of The Universe Classics Evilseed for him and do some minor add ons.

I think Mike is referring to Teela, Sorceress, Randor, and Marlena - all from Filmation but appearing in the Jetlag show...

Heroic Warrior
    I think Mike is referring to Teela, Sorceress, Randor, and Marlena - all from Filmation but appearing in the Jetlag show...
    I think a repaint of Queen Marlena and Randor in Jetlag colors would be cool as a 2-pack at some point. After everything else that needs to be done, of course.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...bs/whatthe.jpg.
    MASS REJECTION

Totally Dyslexic
    NA variants of Queen Marlena and King Randor are very low on my NA variant list.

Disc of Doom Skeletor makes sense, Queen Crita of course maybe Adam but his existence has become obsolete more or less.

But i want a NA Sorceress variant in her mini comics outfit. Iīm not a big fan of her helmet i would rather have the cartoon head dress but still the mini comics outfit is simply to cool to be ignored.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    NA variants of Queen Marlena and King Randor are very low on my NA variant list.

Disc of Doom Skeletor makes sense, Queen Crita of course maybe Adam but his existence has become obsolete more or less.

But i want a NA Sorceress variant in her mini comics outfit. Iīm not a big fan of her helmet i would rather have the cartoon head dress but still the mini comics outfit is simply to cool to be ignored.

Exactly I have zero interest in the New Adventures variants of the King & Queen and really none in Adam either then you would need Adora and it gets too much.

Totally Dyslexic
    Exactly I have zero interest in the New Adventures variants of the King & Queen and really none in Adam either then you would need Adora and it gets too much.
    Yes, i donīt think we need an Adora design for NA. The new Captain of the guard should have been a Lt.Andra design and no She-Ra design.

Adam becomes King and she is just the captain of guard? She is the Princess of Power and deserves better variants than tunic girl or military ranks uniforms.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Yes, i donīt think we need an Adora design for NA. The new Captain of the guard should have been a Lt.Andra design and no She-Ra design.

Adam becomes King and she is just the captain of guard? She is the Princess of Power and deserves better variants than tunic girl or military ranks uniforms.
    Completely agree with u.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    Filmation was general for cartoon, ok so it's jetlag, but there were some unique characters, Daegar, and Zontos. Both very unique but Daegar closely resembles one of the members of the Council of the Wise with his elongated head. Zark is another character I would love to see. Teela and Sorceress yes not king randor or queen marleena so much sorry to be that guy. Variants are not what I really want but I won't pass them up if made. I want Crystoll too, Meliac would be cool same with Grot, caz and drissi.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED