Thread: Hordak, the first of many (I hope) :D

Hordak, the first of many (I hope) :D

Here it is at last, long time without drawing anything. I hope you guys enjoy this! I'm going to start working in the next portrait

Hordak_By_Alberto_Arribas.jpg

Good journey!

Court Magician
    Whoa! Looks menacing!

Is it done traditionally or digitally (or a combination) ?

Hi! Ty for your words! In fact it is a combination. First was hand drawn and then coloured in Krita + Photoshop

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Here it is at last, long time without drawing anything. I hope you guys enjoy this! I'm going to start working in the next portrait

Hordak_By_Alberto_Arribas.jpg

Good journey!
    Absolutely FANTASTIC portrait of Hordak! Congratulations you are an amazing artist!

Please continue with more MOTU awesomeness!

Woah! this is GREAT! He looks sinister enough, but doesn't go too much into the 'ultragrimdark' that we've seen recently in the comics. I really like this piece. I can't wait to see what else you have planned, great stuff!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Absolutely FANTASTIC portrait of Hordak! Congratulations you are an amazing artist!

Please continue with more MOTU awesomeness!
    Ty a lor for your words!! I'me very glad that you liked it.

I'm deciding which one will it be. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    Woah! this is GREAT! He looks sinister enough, but doesn't go too much into the 'ultragrimdark' that we've seen recently in the comics. I really like this piece. I can't wait to see what else you have planned, great stuff!
    Honoured by your words, dude (also you have stinkor in your avatar, which is one of my favs). Maybe I will create a poll to choose the next one between some options I have in mind.

Heroic Warrior
    Ty a lor for your words!! I'me very glad that you liked it.

I'm deciding which one will it be. Any suggestions?
    Doesn't matter a lot. Such a great artist like you sir, i' m sure that will do at any MOTU character justice!

Honoured by your words, dude (also you have stinkor in your avatar, which is one of my favs). Maybe I will create a poll to choose the next one between some options I have in mind.
    I would LOVE to see your take on Stinkor, he is without a doubt, my fave character, so he gets my vote lol! Which makes me ask why we don't have a Stinkor emoji... hmmm!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Totally Dyslexic
    Cool Picture!

I like the style and the colors.

He shows some nasty attitude
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    mate that's superb, love the sneer

Widget
    That's very good. Do you consider doing Count Marzo (200X-version) in this style one day?

Heroic Warrior
    Wow!

Just when you think Hordak couldn't look any meaner or nastier.

Glad you guys liked it! Since I'll be uploading more characters, I think I'm going to edit the title of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    I would LOVE to see your take on Stinkor, he is without a doubt, my fave character, so he gets my vote lol! Which makes me ask why we don't have a Stinkor emoji... hmmm!
    Cool, he is a must and he'll have a place in the collection sooner or later. All this illustrations takes a lot of time to make and it will grow up slowly, but he'll come

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Skeletor View Post
    That's very good. Do you consider doing Count Marzo (200X-version) in this style one day?
    Well, I didn't thought about him very much to be honest, but it can a be a possibility to draw in the future

And here it is, the next in the collection: Webstor! I hope you guys enjoy it.

webstor_by_alberto_arrribas_full.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    And here it is, the next in the collection: Webstor! I hope you guys enjoy it.

webstor_by_alberto_arrribas_full.jpg
    This is another masterpiece!!!

Well done! And keep them coming please. We need the entire series of MOTU portraits from your awesome artistic talent and style, sir!