Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
Results 1,226 to 1,241 of 1241

Thread: Super7 Wave One 5.75" - He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak

Widget
    He-Man arrived today. Can you spot the problem? . 20181217_155153.jpg20181217_155205.jpg

My figures arrived to Montreal today. They are perfect with no flaws and I'm very happy with them. Thanks Super7!

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    He-Man arrived today. Can you spot the problem? . 20181217_155153.jpg20181217_155205.jpg
    It happened to 3 of my He-mans, yes 3 in one shipment. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWalker77 View Post
    It happened to 3 of my He-mans, yes 3 in one shipment. Bummer.
    The armor I'm assuming?

Yes, all 3 had armor strap up on his face, one was completely coming off his chest, the other 2 had strap on his face.

Yes, all 3 had armor strap up on his face, one was completely coming off his chest, the other 2 had strap on his face.
    Oh lord what the hell lol. I only got one and thankfully he is fine. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

The Demon of Screamin' JonnyTyler's Avatar
    Have we heard yet when these will be back up to buy on Super7? I didn't have the funds to preorder, but still want these.... anybody heard a potential date?
    Please Give My MOTUC Sale Thread A Look! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...easts-For-Sale
    I have a new Thread in the Vintage Marketplace! Check it out!! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=209217
    Here's my Trader's Review too: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ght=Jonnytyler

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyTyler View Post
    Have we heard yet when these will be back up to buy on Super7? I didn't have the funds to preorder, but still want these.... anybody heard a potential date?
    Why not order from BBTS? They have the same price and cheaper shipping.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Widget
    I am starting to wonder how big this wave was in total units shipped. There is a lot of noise on various platforms about these, everyone seems to have ordered at least a full set. Both in the US and EU. This must have been, by far, the biggest order for S7 yet. Rumor has it that even some (physical) retail stores are going to stock these (which would be great). Considering the size of the company, that would be quite a feat...

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone get paint quality issues with there toys? She-Ra's dress is all scuffed up on the top. And what's up with her right hand? Couldn't they have made it look like the other hand without looking all deformed?

20181218_041022~2.jpg

This one probably angers me the most. Hordak has some paint issues in the face but it's hardly noticeable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Headhunter; Today at 07:06am.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    Anyone get paint quality issues with there toys? She-Ra's dress is all scuffed up on the top. And what's up with her right hand? Couldn't they have made it look like the other hand without looking all deformed?

20181218_041022~2.jpg

This one probably angers me the most. Hordak has some paint issues in the face but it's hardly noticeable.
    Yep, my She-Ra looks like yours - no thumb. And it's difficult to get her to hold the sword.

My biggest issue with the She-Ra is her overall shape and .... yes, The Thumb! WTH?!?! What is that???

863BECDC-359D-44F9-895E-E0A83FB9CC2F.jpg863BECDC-359D-44F9-895E-E0A83FB9CC2F.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    I am starting to wonder how big this wave was in total units shipped. There is a lot of noise on various platforms about these, everyone seems to have ordered at least a full set. Both in the US and EU. This must have been, by far, the biggest order for S7 yet. Rumor has it that even some (physical) retail stores are going to stock these (which would be great). Considering the size of the company, that would be quite a feat...
    Not sure where you're located but FYE (For Your Entertainment) stores at the mall are stocking these. Yes, a physical store you can walk into and buy MOTU toys right off the shelf! I picked up the whole wave from there. $20 a pop.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Heroic Warrior
    I'm really angry about She-Ra. She even has what looks like weird knife cuts on the hair that shouldn't even be there. I'm debating if I should even bother trying to get a replacement as these are made to order.

My biggest issue with the She-Ra is her overall shape and .... yes, The Thumb! WTH?!?! What is that???

863BECDC-359D-44F9-895E-E0A83FB9CC2F.jpg863BECDC-359D-44F9-895E-E0A83FB9CC2F.jpg
    Laziness while resculpturing the Teela figure.
    I love the Filmation style figures, I just whish the quality was at least decent. It seems these are only good to look at (that is, if you happen to receive a mint packaging).
    PlayStation 4 owner? Join our Masters of the Universe community with 3k members.

What the hell, is that a production screw-up, or did they intend her hand to look like that?!? I was only interested in Skeletor, so I never paid much attention to the others. Did the prototype they showed have that mangled hand? That really looks awful!