Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
Results 951 to 967 of 967

Thread: Super7 Wave One 5.75" - He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak

  1. #951
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    58
    I really hope they fixed the leg issue, I've ordered 2 of each He-Man and Skeletor, would love to pose them without hesitation.

  2. #952
    Court Magician Lurkingfandom79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    36
    PayPal refunded my money for the broken figures, I gave Super7 plenty of chances to respond, never ordering from them again. Sad how this went down, this is truly my first bad experience with a company.

  3. #953
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    70
    This has got to be the slowest boat coming from china that wasn't wind powered. I've been hearing "On the boat" for like two months now.

  4. #954
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Magna Prime View Post
    This has got to be the slowest boat coming from china that wasn't wind powered. I've been hearing "On the boat" for like two months now.
    “On the boat” perhaps but is it “In the water” yet? Or more accurately “At sea”. They do know they can’t drive that thing across the Pacific right?

  5. #955
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,579
    Super7 greatly surprised me today, I just got a package from them with FREE replacements Epic Battle sets, not only the quantities that I got damaged but my full orders as I placed them originally... that means I got extra sets as gifts (trust me the boxe was very large lol)

    I emailed them 3 times during the last months and never got an answer, I was thinking that I thought I would not have anything concerning replacements, refunds etc and simply that they were ignoring my messages but no... They read them and did the necessary to send me new sets by surprise!
    Many thanks Super7 for that, I was a little bit sad about the damaged boxes I got few months ago, You did even better than I could have hoped, big up!


    I had to leave hastily my house when I got the package, I did not have time to look at the figures QC, I'll check monday and let you know.

    I am pretty sure that many of you guys will also have at home replacement sets in the next days!

  6. #956
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Super7 greatly surprised me today, I just got a package from them with FREE replacements Epic Battle sets, not only the quantities that I got damaged but my full orders as I placed them originally... that means I got extra sets as gifts (trust me the boxe was very large lol)

    I emailed them 3 times during the last months and never got an answer, I was thinking that I thought I would not have anything concerning replacements, refunds etc and simply that they were ignoring my messages but no... They read them and did the necessary to send me new sets by surprise!
    Many thanks Super7 for that, I was a little bit sad about the damaged boxes I got few months ago, You did even better than I could have hoped, big up!


    I had to leave hastily my house when I got the package, I did not have time to look at the figures QC, I'll check monday and let you know.

    I am pretty sure that many of you guys will also have at home replacement sets in the next days!
    Nice to read Toky !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  7. #957
    Heroic Warrior suckator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    509
    Congrats! Hope to receive replacements soon.

  8. #958
    Court Magician avallarino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    46
    Got my replacement figures and am pleasantly surprised. Also, She-Ra has a new paint application which I think makes her look better.
    Check out my video review of the replacement figures below.


  9. #959
    Court Magician Lurkingfandom79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    36
    All I wanted was my money back, I really hope they don't send me a new set, I'm not interested in being surprised, I'd rather have had good customer service.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I may sound like a grinch but I'm just being a realist , three months is a long time, Super7 got spanked all over the net, why couldn't they put out a video explaining the situation the first week it happened?, I'm glad people are getting replacement figures but I really don't think you should clap for this compony.

  10. #960
    Widget matticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12
    I am pleased with my Epic Battles She-Ra and Hordak. They display very nicely. Looking forward to getting the individual He-Man and Skeletor figures.

  11. #961
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by avallarino View Post
    Also, She-Ra has a new paint application which I think makes her look better.
    Um so there is a difference between the original Epic Battles Packs and the replacement(s)?
    I wonder if that means one will eventually be more valuable than the other.

    Either way, I hope we see this improved paint app on the single carded figures as those are the ones I plan on opening for display. Which I hope the singles ship soon. I’m tired of looking at the boxed up sets on my shelf lol.
    Last edited by whakojacko; October 15, 2018 at 09:49am.

  12. #962
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    I wonder if that means one will eventually be more valuable than the other.
    Yes, I compared also with my replacements sets, the figures are better, same thing about He-Man & Skeletor.
    I think that we can name them 1.0 and 2.0.
    At my eyes the corrected ones (2.0) will be more valuable because less produced.
    Problem: You can't regognize them because the packages is exactly the same one between each versions, you can only recognize She-Ra because of the changement of its chest paint.

  13. #963
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Yes, I compared also with my replacements sets, the figures are better, same thing about He-Man & Skeletor.
    I think that we can name them 1.0 and 2.0.
    At my eyes the corrected ones (2.0) will be more valuable because less produced.
    Problem: You can't regognize them because the packages is exactly the same one between each versions, you can only recognize She-Ra because of the changement of its chest paint.
    Ok now you have me wondering how many of these sets exist overall. Versions 1.0 and 2.0 as you call them. Especially since they didn’t really recall all the all the known defective ones.

  14. #964
    ThunderPunchU He Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Yes, I compared also with my replacements sets, the figures are better, same thing about He-Man & Skeletor.
    I think that we can name them 1.0 and 2.0.
    At my eyes the corrected ones (2.0) will be more valuable because less produced.
    Problem: You can't regognize them because the packages is exactly the same one between each versions, you can only recognize She-Ra because of the changement of its chest paint.
    If it's just the packing that we're looking at then I'd say the 1.0 would be of more value. The 2.0 figs are gonna be what's coming in the single wave pkgs, so more produced overall. Without concrete numbers, we don't know how many replacements were made. Also.. assuming that the legs were broken on figures, that means the majority of replacements are being sent to 2pk owenrs that opened their 1.0 2pk. With that said.. 1.0 2pk sealed = more value imo
    I Didn't Slap You! I High-Fived You In The Face!

  15. #965
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Ok now you have me wondering how many of these sets exist overall. Versions 1.0 and 2.0 as you call them. Especially since they didn’t really recall all the all the known defective ones.
    Good question, a lot of the 1.0 sets were opened by collectors, what is reducing greatly the total made, I am not sure about how many were made, Something between 800 and 1000.
    About the 2.0 only Super7 can answer exactly how many were made, IMO I doubt that it is more than 300 pcs.

    Quote Originally Posted by He Man View Post
    If it's just the packing that we're looking at then I'd say the 1.0 would be of more value. The 2.0 figs are gonna be what's coming in the single wave pkgs, so more produced overall. Without concrete numbers, we don't know how many replacements were made. Also.. assuming that the legs were broken on figures, that means the majority of replacements are being sent to 2pk owenrs that opened their 1.0 2pk. With that said.. 1.0 2pk sealed = more value imo
    You are probably right, I am curious to see the price results in the next months between each versions.
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; October 15, 2018 at 04:00pm.

  16. #966
    Heroic Warrior suckator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    509
    Did anyone at all get tracking for 2.0 replacements? Or did they all just show up unexpectedly? I was told I'd get replacements but nothing yet. Weird how some went overseas first or is there a different distribution center there?

  17. #967
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    Did anyone at all get tracking for 2.0 replacements? Or did they all just show up unexpectedly? I was told I'd get replacements but nothing yet. Weird how some went overseas first or is there a different distribution center there?
    No message to me from S7 about replacements, no shipping confirmation or tracking = nothing.
    I just got the package at my door by surprise, totally unexpectedly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •