Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 Wave One 5.75" - He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak

Court Magician
    I really hope they fixed the leg issue, I've ordered 2 of each He-Man and Skeletor, would love to pose them without hesitation.

PayPal refunded my money for the broken figures, I gave Super7 plenty of chances to respond, never ordering from them again. Sad how this went down, this is truly my first bad experience with a company.

Heroic Warrior
    This has got to be the slowest boat coming from china that wasn't wind powered. I've been hearing "On the boat" for like two months now.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Magna Prime View Post
    This has got to be the slowest boat coming from china that wasn't wind powered. I've been hearing "On the boat" for like two months now.
    “On the boat” perhaps but is it “In the water” yet? Or more accurately “At sea”. They do know they can’t drive that thing across the Pacific right?

Super7 greatly surprised me today, I just got a package from them with FREE replacements Epic Battle sets, not only the quantities that I got damaged but my full orders as I placed them originally... that means I got extra sets as gifts (trust me the boxe was very large lol)

I emailed them 3 times during the last months and never got an answer, I was thinking that I thought I would not have anything concerning replacements, refunds etc and simply that they were ignoring my messages but no... They read them and did the necessary to send me new sets by surprise!
    Many thanks Super7 for that, I was a little bit sad about the damaged boxes I got few months ago, You did even better than I could have hoped, big up!

I had to leave hastily my house when I got the package, I did not have time to look at the figures QC, I'll check monday and let you know.

I am pretty sure that many of you guys will also have at home replacement sets in the next days!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Super7 greatly surprised me today, I just got a package from them with FREE replacements Epic Battle sets, not only the quantities that I got damaged but my full orders as I placed them originally... that means I got extra sets as gifts (trust me the boxe was very large lol)

I emailed them 3 times during the last months and never got an answer, I was thinking that I thought I would not have anything concerning replacements, refunds etc and simply that they were ignoring my messages but no... They read them and did the necessary to send me new sets by surprise!
    Many thanks Super7 for that, I was a little bit sad about the damaged boxes I got few months ago, You did even better than I could have hoped, big up!

I had to leave hastily my house when I got the package, I did not have time to look at the figures QC, I'll check monday and let you know.

I am pretty sure that many of you guys will also have at home replacement sets in the next days!
    Nice to read Toky !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Congrats! Hope to receive replacements soon.

Got my replacement figures and am pleasantly surprised. Also, She-Ra has a new paint application which I think makes her look better.
    Check out my video review of the replacement figures below.

All I wanted was my money back, I really hope they don't send me a new set, I'm not interested in being surprised, I'd rather have had good customer service.

- - - Updated - - -

I may sound like a grinch but I'm just being a realist , three months is a long time, Super7 got spanked all over the net, why couldn't they put out a video explaining the situation the first week it happened?, I'm glad people are getting replacement figures but I really don't think you should clap for this compony.

I am pleased with my Epic Battles She-Ra and Hordak. They display very nicely. Looking forward to getting the individual He-Man and Skeletor figures.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by avallarino View Post
    Also, She-Ra has a new paint application which I think makes her look better.
    Um so there is a difference between the original Epic Battles Packs and the replacement(s)?
    I wonder if that means one will eventually be more valuable than the other.

Either way, I hope we see this improved paint app on the single carded figures as those are the ones I plan on opening for display. Which I hope the singles ship soon. I’m tired of looking at the boxed up sets on my shelf lol.
    Last edited by whakojacko; October 15, 2018 at 10:49am.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    I wonder if that means one will eventually be more valuable than the other.
    Yes, I compared also with my replacements sets, the figures are better, same thing about He-Man & Skeletor.
    I think that we can name them 1.0 and 2.0.
    At my eyes the corrected ones (2.0) will be more valuable because less produced.
    Problem: You can't regognize them because the packages is exactly the same one between each versions, you can only recognize She-Ra because of the changement of its chest paint.

Court Magician
    Yes, I compared also with my replacements sets, the figures are better, same thing about He-Man & Skeletor.
    At my eyes the corrected ones (2.0) will be more valuable because less produced.
    Problem: You can't regognize them because the packages is exactly the same one between each versions, you can only recognize She-Ra because of the changement of its chest paint.
    Ok now you have me wondering how many of these sets exist overall. Versions 1.0 and 2.0 as you call them. Especially since they didn’t really recall all the all the known defective ones.

If it's just the packing that we're looking at then I'd say the 1.0 would be of more value. The 2.0 figs are gonna be what's coming in the single wave pkgs, so more produced overall. Without concrete numbers, we don't know how many replacements were made. Also.. assuming that the legs were broken on figures, that means the majority of replacements are being sent to 2pk owenrs that opened their 1.0 2pk. With that said.. 1.0 2pk sealed = more value imo
    I Didn't Slap You! I High-Fived You In The Face!

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Ok now you have me wondering how many of these sets exist overall. Versions 1.0 and 2.0 as you call them. Especially since they didn’t really recall all the all the known defective ones.
    Good question, a lot of the 1.0 sets were opened by collectors, what is reducing greatly the total made, I am not sure about how many were made, Something between 800 and 1000.
    About the 2.0 only Super7 can answer exactly how many were made, IMO I doubt that it is more than 300 pcs.

Quote Originally Posted by He Man View Post
    If it's just the packing that we're looking at then I'd say the 1.0 would be of more value. The 2.0 figs are gonna be what's coming in the single wave pkgs, so more produced overall. Without concrete numbers, we don't know how many replacements were made. Also.. assuming that the legs were broken on figures, that means the majority of replacements are being sent to 2pk owenrs that opened their 1.0 2pk. With that said.. 1.0 2pk sealed = more value imo
    You are probably right, I am curious to see the price results in the next months between each versions.
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; October 15, 2018 at 05:00pm.

Did anyone at all get tracking for 2.0 replacements? Or did they all just show up unexpectedly? I was told I'd get replacements but nothing yet. Weird how some went overseas first or is there a different distribution center there?

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    Did anyone at all get tracking for 2.0 replacements? Or did they all just show up unexpectedly? I was told I'd get replacements but nothing yet. Weird how some went overseas first or is there a different distribution center there?
    No message to me from S7 about replacements, no shipping confirmation or tracking = nothing.
    I just got the package at my door by surprise, totally unexpectedly.

I'm glad they are making second versions. I wonder if the single packs will all be 2.0 or just some of them.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I'm glad they are making second versions. I wonder if the single packs will all be 2.0 or just some of them.
    Yes This I want to know as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    It's probably why there's been a delay in shipping. Or multiple delays? Are things still on for mid/late October? I thought Flynn mentioned a later date, maybe in a Pixel Dan or Super7 video or something. Kinda waiting for a lot of you to start posting when you get yours. I still drive down to the mailbox everyday just in case.

Anyone know where things are currently at with what's been said re: shipping etas for these and Wave 2?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor's Legs View Post
    It's probably why there's been a delay in shipping. Or multiple delays? Are things still on for mid/late October? I thought Flynn mentioned a later date, maybe in a Pixel Dan or Super7 video or something. Kinda waiting for a lot of you to start posting when you get yours. I still drive down to the mailbox everyday just in case.

Anyone know where things are currently at with what's been said re: shipping etas for these and Wave 2?
    Last I saw:

The major retailers are claiming He-Man and Skeletor are getting a second single-carded run in January.

She-Ra and Hordak get a second run in February.

March looks to be the Wave 2 Target.

Tentative date for first run Wave 1 release for these AND Funko Savage World Thundercats was October 15th and has been pushed back to October 29th/November 1st.

Curious they had the same release and the same delay. Kinda makes you wonder if Funko and Super 7 use the same factory. (Different designs but there are “rented” production facilities for this kind of thing where you send the files and they produce.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrala View Post
    Last I saw:

The major retailers are claiming He-Man and Skeletor are getting a second single-carded run in January.

She-Ra and Hordak get a second run in February.

March looks to be the Wave 2 Target.

Tentative date for first run Wave 1 release for these AND Funko Savage World Thundercats was October 15th and has been pushed back to October 29th/November 1st.

Curious they had the same release and the same delay. Kinda makes you wonder if Funko and Super 7 use the same factory. (Different designs but there are “rented” production facilities for this kind of thing where you send the files and they produce.)
    Thanks!

Makes sense to me, and I hope things are still on target for this month. I'm very excited about these figures!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor's Legs View Post
    Thanks!

Makes sense to me, and I hope things are still on target for this month. I'm very excited about these figures!
    Well, my preorder just pushed back to November 5th. Again, for both Thundercats and Vintage singlepacks. The estimated release dates and delays have all been in unison.

Too much longer and I'll get DC Primal Age first. I doubt the deadline will budge on that as Amazon likely picked a safe date and nailed it down since it's a retailer exclusive.

But if TCats and MOTUV are on the same boat from the same factory, they may be on the same boat with Primal Age which likely had a conservative ship date because of the Amazon deal. (Amazon was probably like, "Set the launch date at a worst case scenario date if we're going to push this.") My hunch is they were all due at Funko and Super7 on the same boat in October and Primal Age had a "safe" launch date.

So the 15th (Primal Age launch) would be the latest I'd see these ship out.

Anyone have issues with their replacement two packs? Still have stuck/broken legs on the new ones here.

I haven't received any replacements yet.
    Not getting any response to my support ticket inquiries either.