Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super7 MOTU ReAction Wave 3 official reveals discussion thread

Those pics look great , I've been thinking about buying these. Anybody have any issues with the paint apps? Would be great to see a She-Ra/Evil Horde themed wave.
    Put the Image/MVCreations comics on Comixology please!

These are really growing on me. I think the pictures of them altogether there look great. HHmmm, might have to dip into these.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    I've never had any problem with the packaging on these, and I have all of the figures they've released so far.
    the two reaction figures I was gifted, the bubble fell off the card clean and thouroughly, as if the glue dissapeared. S'okay because I am not a mOC person at all, but it was notable that both (gifted at different times from different people) fell off. Maybe not indicative, but it certainly is suggestive.

Heroic Warrior
    Is there a master list somewhere of all waves and variants released? I'm about to jump in with this wave but I'd like to know everything that's out there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Widget
    This line has become my new obsession and I didn't see a "general talk" thread for it, so I figured adding this here would be okay.

- It seems like these get released a wave per year. Now that wave 3 has just recently hit, has there been any word to a wave 4? I know the Classics and Club Greyskull stuff gets alot of news but what about these guys? I sure hope they won't stop with wave 3.

- I really hope we'll get a Battle Cat and Panthor, although I never liked the old Dewback/Tauntaun back-hole way that Star Wars did them. I'd much rather have both the cats with a real slender part to slide the figure down onto if need be. In fact, they could release both the cats like a couple of "deluxe vehicle" sets each with a He-Man or Skeletor. They could even do a Thunderpunch He-Man for Battle Cat (with the original circular shield we've been missing all along!) and Dragon Blast Skeletor if they wanted. That way, new figures and the beloved cats!

- It's hard to pick just 6 new characters out of everybody for the next wave, but I think I've worked it down to:

Wave 4
    - Orko (unless they wanna pack him in with another character)
    - Man-E-Faces
    - Moss Man
    - Ram Man
    - Faker
    - Evil Lyn

Wave 5
    - Mekanek
    - Buzz Off
    - Stinkor
    - Whiplash
    - Clawful
    - Webstor
    Last edited by Subatomic_Matt; September 24, 2017 at 11:47am.

Widget
    I wrote Super7 about the Reaction line and got this response:

"There will be more series, but we can't give away who will be included, but we plan on continuing deep down the line."

Hurray! This is great news!

They also said they're looking into releasing more of that pesky Man-At-Arms that seems so difficult to find.

Personally I'm hoping they'll increase the waves to 2 per year to keep the momentum going.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I'm talking to myself here, but I'll ask anyway.

So the Battle Armor He-Man has a slightly better right handed grip than the wave 1 regular He-Man. Did they tighten this grip on the series 2 regular He-Man vintage color repaint?

Did they do the same thing with Skeletor's hand on the vintage repaint?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Subatomic_Matt; September 26, 2017 at 01:09am.

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Zodak and Teela came in yesterday. That's all I have of the current wave so far. I always open these immediately, even though they did a fantastic job on the cards. The only variant I've ever picked up was a black and white Skeletor, but that was back when I was thinking about keeping the cards, and the variant was interesting.

I wish I would have grabbed that collector's case, but I also stand by not liking the side big-and-tall slots and how much space was wasted. I have a feeling they could do an additional case with new art, more space, and loose those alternate sizes. I think we'd be okay with Orko filling up a regular slot. I know Star Wars cases and such did the same thing, but I'd always rather they didn't do that either.

Fun line! I'm skipping the variants and such if they're not the preferred version. Not really trying to collect for the sake of completion or whatever. I'm really just enjoying busting them open, battling a little with my 4yo, and putting them away until some more come out. Perfect for that.

I got the whole wave and the case. I may not open them until Christmas tho. They are awesome and as I said before, are great to use with 200x Castle Grayskull!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

I was finally able to afford these, and they arrived in 3 days!!! And they arrived on a Sunday! : D

Unlike the MUSCLE figures, these all feel consistent. The artwork is getting much better too. I had some problems with wave 1's artwork, but wave 2 was much better, and wave 3 is basically perfect.

I really wish these (and the MUSCLE line) were re-sealable. I would love to be able to pose them and take some pictures, and then return them to their package. But oh well. They will just hang on the wall then.

I wish Teela had turned out better, but I do like her much better in person than I did in reviews. She does look more like she has a rat on her head, than a cobra hood though. And she has a weird sunken valley between her boobs, which makes her look really odd to me. But still not too bad.

I really dig this and the MUSCLE line. They are a fun and lighthearted breath of fresh air in a franchise that is so serious. At least Classics are awfully serious. These two lines bring the fun back for me, and I love that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Subatomic_Matt View Post
    I feel like I'm talking to myself here, but I'll ask anyway.

So the Battle Armor He-Man has a slightly better right handed grip than the wave 1 regular He-Man. Did they tighten this grip on the series 2 regular He-Man vintage color repaint?

Did they do the same thing with Skeletor's hand on the vintage repaint?

Thanks!
    Actually, this line does not re-use parts. Every limb is a new sculpt, check it out.