Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super7 MOTU ReAction Wave 3 official reveals discussion thread

I love the Kobra Khan art!

Can't wait for these to hit the USA. I've cherry picked before, but I am pre-ordering the entire wave this time.

Um...uh...hey Super7 guys. Could you make Fisto in the next wave? Thanks!
    2017: Filmation FISTO & STRIDOR 2-Pack, Please!!!

Have they mentioned when these will go on sale, or up for pre-order?

Heroic Podcaster
    These look terrific and I'm thrilled we are getting more waves. These are the only MOTU I can collect now so I'm very excited!

Now that the original 8 will be complete, here's hoping Wave 4 is something like -

Evil Lyn (many repainted Teela parts)
    Faker (all parts are sculpted, straight repaint)
    Mekanexk (only need chest, head and weapon and chest would give us all of Stinkor's parts)
    Stinkor (see Mekaneck)
    Moss Man (only need new chest with Beast Man parts and green paint, probably won't be flocked)
    either Fisto or Randor as either of those gives us a new chest (that can then be used for Clamp Champ or Jitsu respectively)
    Last edited by SunDevil; April 4, 2017 at 09:03pm.
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I would LOVE for them to make a Grayskull carrying case like the old Kenner Star Wars character bust ones. It could double as a playset/backdrop when not in use.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RaulDuke View Post
    I would LOVE for them to make a Grayskull carrying case like the old Kenner Star Wars character bust ones. It could double as a playset/backdrop when not in use.
    THAT would be rad!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in Collector's Choice:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms (with Orko), Mini-comics Tri-Klops.

Heroic Warrior
    Maybe someone from the site will pass that request along for us....

Great idea... also they should make

Battlecat and Panthor like vintage dew back/TaunTaun with the hole in the back. They would be awesome!!!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post

Battlecat and Panthor like vintage dew back/TaunTaun with the hole in the back. They would be awesome!!!
    AGREE
    Do you think Super7 will just hire a few of us to handle this line for them? haha

Heroic Podcaster
    I'd push the entire line out all at once - all 50+ vintage figures re-imagined in this format - and then get fired.
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

They are doing a nice job of getting characters out I think. The real question is how deep are they willing to go and what would be profitable. Beasts, carrying cases, vehicles... I wonder what they will do.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

I like the way you guys think!

Heroic Warrior
    They are doing a nice job of getting characters out I think. The real question is how deep are they willing to go and what would be profitable. Beasts, carrying cases, vehicles... I wonder what they will do.
    On the one hand I'd love vehicles for this line and more characters. On the other hand, I'd be happy if they finished the line after wave 3. At least the 8-Back is done.
    MASS REJECTION

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms (with Orko), Mini-comics Tri-Klops.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    A carry case is a fantastic idea! I'd buy it for sure
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

The artworks are totally awesome... I hope that at the end of the line Super 7 or Jason will sell an A3 poster with all the pictures together....
    I already have the second wave pictures at high quality and now we have the third wave too, somebody knows where to find the first wave pictures?
    If Super 7 will not sell the poster I'll create one by myself!
    I know 3 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle, Mikethedrummer and Stacy Mealer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

I've gotten all the figures so far, not including variants, but I'm not sure if I'll keep on continuing to get them all or not. Khan looks the coolest. I've seen some people complain on rebelscum.com about bubbles falling off MOCs of some of the ReAction lines. As a MOCer, I hope that doesn't happen with this line.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I've gotten all the figures so far, not including variants, but I'm not sure if I'll keep on continuing to get them all or not. Khan looks the coolest. I've seen some people complain on rebelscum.com about bubbles falling off MOCs of some of the ReAction lines. As a MOCer, I hope that doesn't happen with this line.
    Yeah, I've picked up a few recently, but that news has stopped me in my tracks. I don't want bubbles dropping off left right and center...
    MASS REJECTION

Heroic Warrior
    I had that problem a lot with the Funko ones, but never the ones from Super 7. Don't know if it's that they use a different factory or just dumb luck. But the stuff from Super 7 always seems better quality than the Funko junk.

I've never had any problem with the packaging on these, and I have all of the figures they've released so far.

Having gotten Trap Jaw in hand... I thought $10 for ReAction was a bit much when Funko made them, and the $20 apiece these cost after shipping is excessive. They are rather tiny figures GI Joe size but less articulation and fewer parts, They're neat but I still don't feel these are worth more than $5. For $20 I can get many of the vintage counterparts for that or less which are better toys. I also think a few are a bit ugly, Sorceress needed a better face and He-Man is too thin.

I really only got swayed on TJ because of the character, and they kept the attachments. I am disappointed by the lack of loops on the belt to hold them.

Well, they are supposed to be like Kenner 70s-80s Star Wars figures.

Anyone know when these will open for pre-order? In Dan's video the card says Summer 2017.
    Brian

Photos and video of my massive collection! Updated January 2017 Click here!

Most Wanted: Hook 'Em Flogg's weapon and Missile Armor Flipshot's backpack.

A better look at the Wave 3 ReAction, available for the first time at SDCC.
    From Super7:
    "Here's the first batch of Masters of the Universe goodies that Super7 will have for the "Skelebration" at our Skeletor's Lair pop-up shop in San Diego: ReAction Figures - Wave 3 (Available for the first time)..."

Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

The colours look fantastic on those.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Does Stratos still come with his staff? I know this is still probably not the final product image but I hope he still gets his staff?

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Youtube Channel in the link below:

Gry-Phon Thailonis Youtube Channel, My Youtube Channel

Mostly Playlists for now, but I have a variety of music styles and artists play listed, as well as playlists for He-Man & She-Ra, Transformers, G. I. Joe, DC Super Powers, and Marvel Heroes. Subscribe Also.