Thread: Mumm-Ator for MOTUC (from He-Man/ThunderCats comic)

Heroic Warrior

Mumm-Ator for MOTUC (from He-Man/ThunderCats comic)

Mumm-Ra and Skeletor's fused transformation debuted in issue #5 of He-Man/ThunderCats

IMG_6032.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    I'm sure this figure would be easier to make if Super 7 had the Thundercats license. As it stands, we probably won't be able to have him in our collections for quite some time.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    I'm sure this figure would be easier to make if Super 7 had the Thundercats license. As it stands, we probably won't be able to have him in our collections for quite some time.
    Should have an answer by SDCC so he could make the voting block for 2018.

This also brings the question of the breakdown of who owns Mumm-Ator? Is it a 50/50 ownership split between Mattel and WB? Perhaps Rob David can answer this.

Heroic Warrior
    haven't been reading the series.

But I got to admit that is a nifty looking character.

So yes, I want a figure of that.

no thanks..at least not before the other Thundercats characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ksharpe View Post
    no thanks..at least not before the other Thundercats characters.
    Please let them get the Thundercats license. If Super 7 wants to make me purchase 12!!! Figures sight unseen I'd commit to that. Funny I'm having trouble subbing to just a 4 figure sub when I know who we're getting.... obviously the reason on for that is Mattel barely scratched (to coin a phrase) the surface with the 7 figures we received.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    Please let them get the Thundercats license. If Super 7 wants to make me purchase 12!!! Figures sight unseen I'd commit to that. Funny I'm having trouble subbing to just a 4 figure sub when I know who we're getting.... obviously the reason on for that is Mattel barely scratched (to coin a phrase) the surface with the 7 figures we received.
    Very true Blaster! there is such a wealth of characters that can still be produced besides the main core lot. If they get the rights to TC it could even mean characters from the comics like Wilycub and Lynxana. That makes it an even larger field of characters to play with. Anyway, I'll also sign up for 12 if they offer them upfront. Without blinking. The Mumm-Ator looks really awesome. Hopefully we can have him one day too.

Heroic Warrior
    Issue #6 cover

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose someone making a custom is only a matter of time as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe Mumm-Ator and Thunder Battle Cat are the only 2 original characters introduced thus far (thru issue #5). Unless you want to count the 4 Spirits of Evil coming to life and wreaking havoc beyond statue status.

I wouldn't mind getting him someday, but he's not exactly high on my list.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    Idk about Mumm-ator, but these Classic/200X hybrid looks for the MOTU characters....loving those.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here