Score one for the good guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I'm glad you decided to continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    It's great to see you back!
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    So glad this Is back. Awesome job.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiElEl View Post
    Glad you are back, awesome work there (as always)!!!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS TOY GUIDE
    Featuring bios, information, accessories, release dates, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

What a good news to see you again and be able to read new cards.
    You made the right choice.
    The problem with Facebook is that there are so many MOTUC groups that it's enough to fall on the one which gathers the bad people to demoralize us. For proof, I am registered in a dozen different MOTU ( and MOTUC ) groups (the most popular, gathering the biggest community of fans, to be able to collect the most information, news and images to share with the other members which constitutes my MOTU website or for my differents personnals works ) and yet no fan has shared your work in these goups, but in most where I am, fans know how to recognize and appreciate the work of other MOTU fans. And when we see the work done on each of your cards ( for example the last card with Gwildor ), we can only kowtow and have respect for the work done.
    All the best for the rest of your project.
    Last edited by MOTU7PR7; November 28, 2017 at 03:51pm.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU7PR7 View Post
    If you look at the numbers of views, you can see that your subject is one of the most watched. It means that your work is recognized and pleases fans.
    On Facebook many people have the unfortunate tendency to sink the work of others, look the Super7 Facebook page or Mattycollector when they produced the action figures. And a large majority of these people are not even "big" MOTU fans.
    On this forum you have real fans who recognize your work and the time it takes. As said Penny, it's not because people do not write that they're not excited about your project. Often it's even not to give bad advice and let you work in peace. Your cards are already so complete that it is difficult to make even more detailed comments, I had you suggest the blisters the last time because it was one of the rare missing additions at the time.
    About the so-called " stolen " photos, if you search on google you have 100000 photos for each action figures, and 90% are free . You don't use photos with website names from where they are the properties, and you don't intend to make money later, its just to make cards to group all the MOTUC figurines published.
    Since 2009, I writes books with others on the MOTU universe, and I know these negative remarks that can be received but in the end when we finish the project we are proud of what we have achieved and critics change their minds because it is simply impressive.
    For now no project of this type is in the boxes at Dark Horse, and even if they leave one in 2018, it will not be as complete as yours.
    It's the same for those who make customs, Super7 can produce the same figur in some day but all 2 will have a similar success because different.
    Do not change your mind because of a few people who criticize all day long ( and are not even MOTU fans ), in the end your subject will have the most views and and you will have realized one of the most beautiful MOTUC guide.
    Make a break after all these months writing cards and I hope to see new cards very soon.
    Yikes, I'm away for a couple of weeks because of family/holiday things, and find out that I missed the almost-end of one of my favorite MOTU threads!

MOTU7PR7 makes a number of good points. You're not doing this for profit and you're not using watermarked images - this is simply your own private project done out of love of the toys that you've chosen to share with the rest of us. I really love this thread and appreciate the time and work you're already putting into these pages, even without taking the photos yourself, and I for one really enjoy the fact that some of the photos are action/in-diorama shots (which would be even more time and work for you to try to recreate yourself).

I don't post nearly as often as I check this thread simply for lack of time and lack of things to contribute - your pages are already about as complete and thorough as they can be without veering into subjective opinions on each figure. So I'm glad to see the project continuing and hope it keeps going until completion - even it I don't say so all that often.

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS TOY GUIDE
    Featuring bios, information, accessories, release dates, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Really love this, would love to own it in print....
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    I would too. Wakko has done a marvelous job with this project and I think it deserves to see print. I just wish there was a way that the photos used could be credited and used in a book.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Very glad to know that this amazing thread still runs..!
    Leech sucks..!

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    I would too. Wakko has done a marvelous job with this project and I think it deserves to see print. I just wish there was a way that the photos used could be credited and used in a book.
    I would love that as well. I don't see how it will ever happen, but one can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    Very glad to know that this amazing thread still runs..!
    Thank you so much! I appreciate whenever anyone takes the time to leave encouraging feedback.

Man, I love these.

Wasn’t Loo-Kee 2014 not 2013
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Wasn’t Loo-Kee 2014 not 2013
    Oops, typo on the bottom of the first page. Yes, 2014. Everywhere else on the spread I have the correct date.

2 thumbs up for the update.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Yay Lizard Man!! He was one of my favorite Filmation characters.

Ninjor! One of my favourites and a great, great post..!
    Leech sucks..!

Nice. I want that version of he man but failing to get one. Kinda hard to find.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Hey Wakko, I wanted to say that I really like those occasional " Orko's Fun Facts." I think they're cool. I did however want to point out that in the Fun Fact for Snake Armor He-Man I believe the numbers are in reverse. I'm pretty sure that there has only been 5 versions of He-Man made for MOTUC while over the lifetime of the toyline ala Vintage and 200x were probably closer to 11.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Hey Wakko, I wanted to say that I really like those occasional " Orko's Fun Facts." I think they're cool. I did however want to point out that in the Fun Fact for Snake Armor He-Man I believe the numbers are in reverse. I'm pretty sure that there has only been 5 versions of He-Man made for MOTUC while over the lifetime of the toyline ala Vintage and 200x were probably closer to 11.
    I read it as "five different versions in the original vintage toyline"

So that'd be
    • Original He-Man
    • Battle Armor He-Man
    • Thunder Punch He-Man
    • Flying Fists He-Man
    • Laser Power He-Man

No mention of 200x.

And MOTUC toyline has tons of different He-Mans... atleast 10.

He-Man & She-Ra fan and contributor to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!