Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Figure Encyclopedia

Today's installment: Zodac

Last edited by Wakko; July 8, 2017 at 12:17pm.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS TOY GUIDE
    Featuring bios, information, accessories, release dates, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bird View Post
    An official character encyclopedia ("He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: A Character Guide and World Compendium") is set for release in May of this year, but I don't believe that will be MotUC- (or even action-figure-) specific.
    The Character Guide includes information from many canons. From minicomic, Golden Book, Mattel booklets, German audioplays, Filmation, MYP, MOTUC, etc. So someone like Zodac is well covered. (Zodak has his own entry... no conforming of stories or joining characters into one)
    He-Man & She-Ra fan and contributor to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Today's installment: Hordak

Last edited by Wakko; July 8, 2017 at 12:18pm.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS TOY GUIDE
    Featuring bios, information, accessories, release dates, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Glad to see these still coming.

Glad to see these still coming.
    Thank you! I'm glad someone is enjoying them!

Very awesome stuff Wakko!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carnivus View Post
    Very awesome stuff Wakko!!!
    Thank you!

Today's installment: Man-At-Arms

Last edited by Wakko; July 8, 2017 at 12:18pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Thank you!

Today's installment: Man-At-Arms
    Attachment 112082
    Interesting that you made Rio-Blast another brother (in addition to Fisto).

Interesting that you made Rio-Blast another brother (in addition to Fisto).
    I'm not sure who coined the moniker, but sometime around 200x I remember Duncan, Fisto and Rio-Blast being referred to by some fans as the Blast Brothers. I liked that idea. I imagine that they fought side by side during the Great Unrest. Edit: I'm no longer including my own storyline in the toy guide.
    Last edited by Wakko; May 19, 2017 at 11:12am.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm enjoying these greatly!

Quote Originally Posted by dwitefry View Post
    I'm enjoying these greatly!
    Thank you for the encouragement!

Today's update: He-Ro
    Last edited by Wakko; July 10, 2017 at 12:18pm.

I'm excited to follow this to the end. I however can't get Beast Man's page to open. It says invalid link. All the rest are fine.

Great job!
    Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor.

Quote Originally Posted by jastiles View Post
    I'm excited to follow this to the end. I however can't get Beast Man's page to open. It says invalid link. All the rest are fine.
    Fixed! And thanks for reading!

I'm not sure who coined the moniker, but sometime around 200x I remember Duncan, Fisto and Rio-Blast being referred to by some fans as the Blast Brothers. I liked that idea. I imagine that they fought side by side during the Great Unrest.
    I had never heard that nickname for them before, but I really enjoy the idea of those three fighting side by side during the Great Unrest; not sure how I personally feel about them all being siblings, but for some reason I can't get the visual of the three of them in the thick of battle out of my head.

Out of curiosity, do you have a birth-order in mind for them (i.e. who's oldest / middle / youngest)? Personally, I see Fisto as the youngest of the bunch, but I'm not sure if I see Man-at-Arms or Rio-Blast as the first born.

I had never heard that nickname for them before, but I really enjoy the idea of those three fighting side by side during the Great Unrest; not sure how I personally feel about them all being siblings, but for some reason I can't get the visual of the three of them in the thick of battle out of my head.

Out of curiosity, do you have a birth-order in mind for them (i.e. who's oldest / middle / youngest)? Personally, I see Fisto as the youngest of the bunch, but I'm not sure if I see Man-at-Arms or Rio-Blast as the first born.
    I think it might be the common grizzled-look with facial-hair that caused some fans to think of them as brothers.

I see Duncan as the oldest. Fisto is the middle child and has a great rivalry with his older brother. Rio is the youngest and wants very much to impress the older two. On a related note, I also have an idea in mind to explain Rio's cowboy motif.

Got behind on posting new pages. So here are four to get me back on schedule...

Tri-Klops

Webstor

Teela

Zodak
    Last edited by Wakko; July 10, 2017 at 12:19pm.

I was hoping this thread wasn't dead!

good work, let me know if you need any pictures of characters.
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

I was hoping this thread wasn't dead!
    Thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Lando452 View Post
    good work, let me know if you need any pictures of characters.
    Awesome, thank you! I might be needing a few especially when it comes to the variants (Battle Armor He-Man, Intergalactic Skeletor, etc.).

Today's installment: Scareglow

Last edited by Wakko; July 10, 2017 at 12:20pm.

The bit about Scareglow "delighting in telling" inappropriately terrifying tales to children adds another layer of creepy to the character; I like it.

Today's installment: Scareglow
    Attachment 112143

Have to say, I'm rather pleased with the rewritten bio for this one...
    This one is great! Love the bio
    Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor.

Last edited by Wakko; July 10, 2017 at 12:20pm.

Heroic Warrior Long Live He-Man's Avatar
    Trap Jaw next please

Quote Originally Posted by Long Live He-Man View Post
    Trap Jaw next please
    I'm going in release order, so ol' Trappy will be showing up next week sometime.