Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Figure Encyclopedia

Last edited by Wakko; July 10, 2017 at 12:21pm.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS ENCYCLOPEDIA
    Featuring bios, powers, weaknesses, stats, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

I'm going to print all of these at some point. RIP my wallet from all the ink cartridges I'll go through.
    Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor.

Quote Originally Posted by jastiles View Post
    I'm going to print all of these at some point. RIP my wallet from all the ink cartridges I'll go through.
    That's awesome. I plan to do the same, although I may take it to a printing center to save wear and tear on my printer. Wait until the end before printing, though. I'm going back and making corrections and changes as they occur to me. I'll post a complete pdf file when it's all said and done.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS ENCYCLOPEDIA
    Featuring bios, powers, weaknesses, stats, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    The Goddess (3/24/2017)
    Attachment 112148
    There's a typo ("Diety" instead of "Deity").
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    There's a typo ("Diety" instead of "Deity").
    What? She likes to stay trim.

(Typo fixed; thanks for the correction!)

Last edited by Wakko; July 10, 2017 at 12:34pm.

That's awesome. I plan to do the same, although I may take it to a printing center to save wear and tear on my printer. Wait until the end before printing, though. I'm going back and making corrections and changes as they occur to me. I'll post a complete pdf file when it's all said and done.
    Thanks I'll wait for that and do the same!

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor.

It's nice to see these in MotUC release order; it takes me back to the fun of when the line first started.

These are great! But I do notice some mistakes, like Battle Armor He-Man (vintage) did in fact come with the power sword, it was not included in his Classics release due to the cost (him already coming with so many pieces, and them giving him the battle axe due to the card art.)
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 6.5.17!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    These are great! But I do notice some mistakes, like Battle Armor He-Man (vintage) did in fact come with the power sword, it was not included in his Classics release due to the cost (him already coming with so many pieces, and them giving him the battle axe due to the card art.)
    You're right! My mistake. Thanks for the correction!

Four new spreads to get me back on schedule today:

Last edited by Wakko; July 10, 2017 at 12:35pm.

First, don't take the following feedback to mean I'm not enjoying your project; if I didn't like it, I wouldn't take the time to read it or respond, much less both.

• Trap-Jaw's arm can be fitted with all manner of weapons, not manor. Also, doesn't calling him a brilliant tactician in one section and then saying later that he's not incredibly intelligent and can be outsmarted seem something of an oxymoron?
    • The first sentence of Moss-Man's bio should omit the first of ("Believed for many centuries ..."). It should also be stationary flora, not stationery flora, under his "Powers" section.
    • I love love love the inclusion of the Evil-Lyn puffy sticker where she's bearing her shield.

Quote Originally Posted by j-bird View Post
    First, don't take the following feedback to mean I'm not enjoying your project; if I didn't like it, I wouldn't take the time to read it or respond, much less both.

• Trap-Jaw's arm can be fitted with all manner of weapons, not manor. Also, doesn't calling him a brilliant tactician in one section and then saying later that he's not incredibly intelligent and can be outsmarted seem something of an oxymoron?
    • The first sentence of Moss-Man's bio should omit the first of ("Believed for many centuries ..."). It should also be stationary flora, not stationery flora, under his "Powers" section.
    • I love love love the inclusion of the Evil-Lyn puffy sticker where she's bearing her shield.
    Thank you for the corrections! Those are stinking stupid mistakes on my part. I'll fix them in the next update. Keep the corrections coming, I appreciate them! (It's also nice to know that someone is reading them.

I just realized my accessory info for Battleground Evil-Lyn is incorrect, too. Will fix that as well.
    Last edited by Wakko; April 3, 2017 at 08:16pm.

Today's installment: Wun-Dar

Last edited by Wakko; July 10, 2017 at 01:44pm.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Thank you for the corrections! Those are stinking stupid mistakes on my part. I'll fix them in the next update. Keep the corrections coming, I appreciate them! (It's also nice to know that someone is reading them..
    Does this pertain to only the info on Classics as toys? Or the vintage trivia too? Like how Sorceress first appearance had green-skin in one minicomic. Not plurar. After that one time it was white skin afterwards always and name changed to Goddess in minicomics.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan and contributor to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Does this pertain to only the info on Classics as toys? Or the vintage trivia too? Like how Sorceress first appearance had green-skin in one minicomic. Not plurar. After that one time it was white skin afterwards always and name changed to Goddess in minicomics.
    Yes, I welcome any and all corrections. I want the final product to be as accurate as possible.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Awesome stuff!!!! I love it! Can't wait to see more!
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Last edited by Wakko; July 10, 2017 at 01:46pm.

Only stumbled across this figure encyclopedia forum today, absolutely fantastic, great detail put into this , could only imagine the time put into this wakko, keep them coming , can't wait for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the one or two of you who are enjoying this thread () don't worry, I haven't quit. I've just gotten behind. Hope to post more pages soon.

Keep them coming, your doing a great job.
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

OK, time to play some catch up!

Last edited by Wakko; July 10, 2017 at 02:09pm.

Count me as one of those still enjoying this thread.

I've fallen behind on reading but I still am looking at the pics for now! I plan to catch up later. So happy you are doing this. Keep them coming!

Awesome work, keep it up!!!