Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MOTUC Figure Encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Capeträger View Post
    The pics are gone ... is that just me or are they really not there?
    Nope, the pics seem to be currently M.I.A.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Dang it. Apparently Photobucket has suspended my account due to "third party hosting." This is apparently a new policy of theirs. They've gone from free to wanting $400 a year for third party hosting. This is going to affect a lot of people who post content. So now I need to find another way to post images in this thread.
    Last edited by Wakko; July 7, 2017 at 08:44am.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS ENCYCLOPEDIA
    Featuring bios, powers, weaknesses, stats, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

For those few of you still following this thread (thank you!), I'm having to transfer my images from Photobucket to Flickr. It's going to take me awhile to get all the images re-linked, so bear with me. Thanks for continuing to check out my work! The links on the first 10 spreads have already been fixed (and I made some corrections in the process). It also appears the new images will display larger, which is nice!
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS ENCYCLOPEDIA
    Featuring bios, powers, weaknesses, stats, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    For those few of you still following this thread (thank you!), I'm having to transfer my images from Photobucket to Flickr. It's going to take me awhile to get all the images re-linked, so bear with me. Thanks for continuing to check out my work! The links on the first 10 spreads have already been fixed (and I made some corrections in the process). It also appears the new images will display larger, which is nice!
    Awesome! Really enjoy this thread.
    Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor.

I (think I've) updated all the links in this thread, so all the images should be showing again. Let me know if any are missing. In the meantime, here are some new installments:

Widget
    This is awesome! I had no idea this was here (I mostly stick to the Classics board).

I'll be hanging out here more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Arek Brimstone View Post
    This is awesome! I had no idea this was here (I mostly stick to the Classics board).

Thanks, man!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Arek Brimstone View Post

I second this! Awesome job!

I think when this is completed, you should work with Val on releasing this as an official book. I know the images are from all over the place, but I'm sure you could get permission for most and just replace some of the others.
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in Collector's Choice:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms (with Orko), Mini-comics Tri-Klops.

These are GREAT!
    For those of us that missed the Classics line, they are very useful and make me pine for an alternate reality where I was able to collect them, and thrill and speculate with the rest of you as they were being released.
    Question: Was there any info about Hordak's little "bat creature? The update for Classics looks so cool! As a kid, with my vintage Hordak, I would pretend he was Imp but figured it was just meant to be a shield or something. Now I see he likely was a creature. Does this thing have a story, or at least a name?

Great work so far!
    All thumbs up!
    But check out some of the page numbers, especially from the pictures you posted recently. Some of the numbers are used twice.
    "Die Welt der Meister" - The World of Masters
    The all new german Masters-print-magazin!
    www.facebook.com/dieweltdermeistermagazin

Quote Originally Posted by Polygonus View Post
    Great work so far!
    All thumbs up!
    But check out some of the page numbers, especially from the pictures you posted recently. Some of the numbers are used twice.
    Thanks for pointing that out. I've fixed it in the master file, but I'm not going to go to the trouble of updating the images above just yet.

Widget
    Keep 'em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by bestellen View Post
    Keep 'em coming!
    Okay!

Last edited by Wakko; July 13, 2017 at 02:39pm.