Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Official Powers of Grayskull figures by Super7?

tick tock tick tock
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    tick tock tick tock
    If these don’t get released by Friday a March release will be highly unlikely. First week of April sounds good
    As long as this doesn’t turn into another November release...

...Then again we’ve already waited 30 years for Hero and Eldor. What’s another 30?

these wont be released until the end of the year imo.

mattel come back please
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

BBTS just changed the estimated release date to April.

No need to rush these, if you're gonna do them, do them right.

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    tick tock tick tock
    Yea I wonder when they will be released on their website as well the possessed skeletor and 3 terrors are gone from the site

I believe those photos were previously posted in the Vintage 5.5 Wave 2 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I believe those photos were previously posted in the Vintage 5.5 Wave 2 thread.
    I deleted it then, thanks
    I Didn't Slap You! I High-Fived You In The Face!

Saw the photos the other day, and I have no idea how these will feel outside of the packaging in terms of articulation, plastic quality, legs moving around, etc., BUT- in package, on those beautiful cards, both He-Ro and Eldor look so authentic and 100% like the real deal!
    I want more figures like this, rather than the Filmation variants in 5.5" vintage toy scale.

Anyone received these or at least been notified of shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Anyone received these or at least been notified of shipping?

Received mine. IMG_20190506_135448_794.jpg

I got mine from BBTS today. I only ordered Teela, Man-at-Arms, and Beast Man.
    Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor.

Quote Originally Posted by He Man View Post
    Direct from Super7 or elsewhere? Just wondering because we pre-ordered the Powers of Grayskull figs direct from Super7, and BeastMan, Teela, and Man-at-arms from BBTS. The figs from BBTS are on their way, but Iíve heard nothing from Super7.

Direct from Super7 or elsewhere? Just wondering because we pre-ordered the Powers of Grayskull figs direct from Super7, and BeastMan, Teela, and Man-at-arms from BBTS. The figs from BBTS are on their way, but I’ve heard nothing from Super7.

Bbts for this order. Super7 sent an email out saying they were going to start to ship wave 2 soon, about a week ago.

Mine should arrive today from BBTS!

I'm not into the newer Filmation/vintage 5.5 figures but I like the He-Ro and Eldor figures. I put those into a different category because they were supposed to be released back in the day and never got their run. Very cool figures.

The He-Ro and Eldor figs from Super7 shipped out today. Iíll be watching that tracking number closely. Canít wait!

Heroic Warrior
    Just received wave 2 from BBTS. Absolutely love these figures, they are an improvement all around over wave 1.

Standout to me is Beastman, just so eye cathing, love the bright Orange and red. Stepped right out of the Filmation cartoon!!

The He-Ro and Eldor figs from Super7 shipped out today. Iíll be watching that tracking number closely. Canít wait!

All of my figures just shipped today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    All of my figures just shipped today as well.
    Excellent!

Two years plus since this thread was created, and finally He-Ro & Eldor appear to be en route!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Got my He-Ro and Eldor figures! I have to say that I absolutely love them! The figures that never were, finally are! Looking over mine they seem perfect. I always wanted at least He-Ro since I had Turbodactyl back in the day. Great work on these Super7!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Yeah Iím extremely happy with mine. Super7 did a really nice job.

I'm sorry guys but He-ro is kind of half-assed, he doesn't have the switch on his back or the spring loaded arm that is shown on the back of the packaging yet he still has the mecanisum built into his staff that is meant to work in conjunctions with it??? Also his staff can not be closed up there are no tabs or latches it just stays floppy and open once you take it out of the package, I was hoping to use it with my my vintage ninjor sense he has the spring loaded arm but it's just not happining.

Eldor is great but the stickers he comes with are very unimpressive both the bionotps and T-rex are facing the same direction so it does not look like they are battling, I would suggest people search for some vintage lenticular Hollograms on ebay, they should be plentiful, I even think there are some vintage masters of the universe ones out there, if they don't fit just give them a trim.

Edit
    Everyone go grab some vintage PHANTAGRAMS or LAZER BLAZERS if you want to really pimp out your Eldor.
    Last edited by Lurkingfandom79; May 13, 2019 at 11:54pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkingfandom79 View Post
    I'm sorry guys but He-ro is kind of half-assed, he doesn't have the switch on his back or the spring loaded arm that is shown on the back of the packaging yet he still has the mecanisum built into his staff that is meant to work in conjunctions with it??? Also his staff can not be closed up there are no tabs or latches it just stays floppy and open once you take it out of the package, I was hopping to use it with my my vintage ninjor sense he has the spring loaded arm but it's just not happining.

Eldor is great but the stickers he comes with are very unimpressive both the bionotps and T-rex are facing the same direction so it does not look like they are battling, I would suggest people search for some vintage lenticular Hollograms on ebay, they should be plentiful, I even think there are some vintage masters of the universe ones out there, if they don't fit just give them a trim.
    He-Ro and Eldor were technically off the table because they're not filmation. Super7 was lucky to get the go ahead for those. The package shows everything how it would have been if originally released.

The mechanics of the figure (He-Ro) was not supposed to work for this release, nor was his staff. The spring under the gem is just a little small feature like the stickers? For most collectors who've wanted this and are aware of it's origin, they are happy with how it turned out from all the post I've seen on social media.

I'm not sure why you were expecting something that had full on action features and playability? Perhaps you haven't been following things too closely, which is understandable. Perhaps when you have time, give the latest roast gooble podcast a listen. Very informative, even at this point.