Thread: She-Ra (MOTU Vintage Style Figure Design)

She-Ra (MOTU Vintage Style Figure Design)

Among the many sketches and designs I worked on for the Classics line, which I recently recovered, there was a SHE-RA design that I made in 2013. From the time of the original MOTU line, I had always wondered how SHE-RA would have looked like, made as part of that line

She-Ra - MOTU Vintage Figure (Final Design).jpg

I haven't yet had time to work on her accessories, but the Sword of Protection would be an adaptation of the Power Sword included with the original He-Man figure, obviously adding the gem, and the shield would be based on the version from Filmation, but adapted to the style of the figures
    Last edited by AXOR; May 16, 2017 at 07:20pm.

Ooh, that's very nice. What a great design!

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    I really want Super 7 to see this. This is the perfect version of vintage She-Ra in a MOTU world I would want.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Agostinho View Post
    I really want Super 7 to see this. This is the perfect version of vintage She-Ra in a MOTU world I would want.
    Didn't Super 7 show a vintage style figure almost exactly like this one recently?
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here