Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Left-over MOTUC up for sale on Mattel's Shop - Roton, Rotar & Twistoid, & much more!

FYI looks like Roton is back up!! Click direct link in above post!

I hope someday they release individual Skelcons because don't want a roton but I definitely want the figure!

Excellent! Grabbed a horde troper but the only giant I could find was beast man. I couldn’t find a zodiac...which is a total bummer. For that price it would have been a steal.

My two Rotons are scheduled to arrive on my birthday. How sweet is that??
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Sweet, I couldn't find the Roton searching on Wal Mart's site and was bummed I had missed the deal. Came here and found the direct link and now have one on the way. I wanted to buy a second one just for the Skelcon figure... but stopped myself as I don't want to have to get rid of the extra vehicle... if it stays for sale at that price I'm sure I'll eventually cave and buy another. Sigh.

I'm almost surprised how quickly the Rotons sold out. Of course I did say "almost."

I bought on ebay 12 days ago, mattel still doesn't send the figures, is it normal?

Heroic Warrior
    1 Roton left on Walmart

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Damn, I missed the Roton sale. Oh well. Hopefully more stock will come up soon.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'm sure they will put more Roton's up at the sale price eventually. They want to sell a few, create buzz and panic and then trick some people into paying full price at Mattel's site first.

They do have the Horde Troopers for sale for $19 each at Wal Mart too. Yay more army building!

Yeah, they'll be back. They still have some listed on their Ebay page for the low, low price of $111, so they're not out of 'em. They've taken lots of things down from one site or another only to have it return a bit later. I missed the $60 Roton too because I just couldn't spare the cash last week, but I'm not worried. They'll be back! Might even be a bit cheaper. The Battle Ram and Talon Fighter each got reduced several times before they disappeared for good, hopefully the same will happen here!

Was very happy to finally get a Roton, that happiness turned to bitterness when instead of the Roton I got an Imaginext Teen's Titans Castle What the hell, how can they confuse them? I bought it through Walmart but since the order comes directly from Mattel I can't take this Castle to Walmart, I have to contact Mattel directly, and we all know they are awful, I already sent an e-mail and I'm calling at their customer service and, of course, they are not answering, they say they are busy with another customer , I left my info so they can call me back but I'm not holding my breath, anyone else has this problem with a recent order from Mattel?

I had an issue with my Talon Fighter missing some parts a few months ago. I dealt with their customer service via email, and they were extremely helpful! I suggest emailing their support. If you don't get helped properly, give it another try. Often it just depends on who you deal with, as some people just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    I had an issue with my Talon Fighter missing some parts a few months ago. I dealt with their customer service via email, and they were extremely helpful! I suggest emailing their support. If you don't get helped properly, give it another try. Often it just depends on who you deal with, as some people just don't care.
    Thanks! Yes, they actually replied very fast both on phone and e-mail, couldn't answer the call at that moment but so far so good, I'm really surprised (in a good way).

I got my two Rotons right on schedule and I'm one happy camper.

Heroic Warrior
    Looks like the Spirit of Grayskull has been added too for 20 bucks.

I have to say, it was very cool to be able to open some MOTUC on Christmas morning.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

I bought 3 weeks ago on Ebay Mattel, I spent 300 usd. The delivery date was December 27, they still don't send the figures and they don't answer the messages either, does anyone know what happens?

Mattel dumped seventeen Rotons on eBay. BIN of $111.25 with free shipping.

I received a "saved search" email from eBay about it, but they were all sold out by the time I got there.
    Last edited by Dokto; January 12, 2018 at 08:38pm.
    2018: Filmation FISTO & STRIDOR 2-Pack, Please...but I'd be happy with a new Stridor!

Quote Originally Posted by Dokto View Post
    Mattel dumped seventeen Rotons on eBay. BIN of $111.25 with free shipping.

I received a "saved search" email from eBay about it, but they were all sold out by the time I got there.
    That is so weird. There are probably thousands of those left somewhere. The only reason those would sell out quickly must be the artificial demand that is being created by them only selling so many at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    That is so weird. There are probably thousands of those left somewhere. The only reason those would sell out quickly must be the artificial demand that is being created by them only selling so many at a time.
    The Roton is now showing out of stock on Mattel Shop, so they could be all gone.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Not sure if anyone is interested or not, but for those that missed out on one before, the Wind Raider is up on Mattel's Ebay store for $49.99 and free shipping.

Widget
    They accepted my offer for $48 in case anyone wants to save a couple of bucks,

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    They accepted my offer for $48 in case anyone wants to save a couple of bucks,
    I'd love to get one but they don't ship outside the USA
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.