Will we get any news , reveals, etc.??
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    San Diego Comic Con 2017

Will we get any news , reveals, etc.??
    If I remember correctly, I think S7 is planning to reveal Collectors' Choice Wave 2 before SDCC and Club Grayskull Wave to at SDCC. I am not 100% certain of that, though.

Wouldn't it be great if they surprised us with a MOTUC exclusive for SDCC? I know it's highly unlikely, but it would be cool.
    Last edited by Donimo; May 20, 2017 at 02:01am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if they surprised us with a MOTUC exclusive for SDCC? I know it's highly unlikely, but it would be cool.
    That would be awesome indeed. The only way I see it happening though is if they made a minimum order to sell at the Con, with plans to allow pre-orders later. Either that, or if they have a new figure that they are going to sell on it's own, not part of a wave, that will be announced with pre-orders being taken at (and online the week of) Comic Con.

This will be the first year at SDCC withoit a MOTU swag to buy. At least there was a She-Ra last year. Could this be the first year of nothing?
    Last edited by Angel-T; July 5, 2017 at 04:12pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

I don't really expect anything for MOTUC, but if there is an exclusive then I hope they either make it easy for us to get them or it's something like Delora (just reverse the heads for Hawke). I'd be happier if they saved reveals for Power-Con, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    This will be the first year at SDCC withoit a MOTU fogite to buy. At least there was a She-Ra last year. Could this be the first year of nothing?
    I thought last year had nothing.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

There was the She-Ra action figure, which was marketed as as a Masters of the Universe item. Not MOTUC but MOTU.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

There was the She-Ra action figure, which was marketed as as a Masters of the Universe item. Not MOTUC but MOTU.
    I see. I forgot she started at SDCC. I'd probably classify that as a doll rather than an action figure, but you're right that it was a brand item from Mattel at least. I think the non-Mattel offerings will count for more now that Matty is gone. Too bad that Catra and Netossa never happened though (at cheaper prices obviously).
    Last edited by gbagok; May 20, 2017 at 08:40am.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by ian_highful View Post
    If I remember correctly, I think S7 is planning to reveal Collectors' Choice Wave 2 before SDCC and Club Grayskull Wave to at SDCC. I am not 100% certain of that, though.
    That sounds correct. I remember hearing it that way too. Besides they would have to do it that way because they need to put up the preorders for both if they want to get them in our hand by December 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ian_highful View Post
    That would be awesome indeed. The only way I see it happening though is if they made a minimum order to sell at the Con, with plans to allow pre-orders later. Either that, or if they have a new figure that they are going to sell on it's own, not part of a wave, that will be announced with pre-orders being taken at (and online the week of) Comic Con.
    Super7 wouldn't even need to sell it at a SDCC booth, They could just offer either a collectors choice or a Club Grayskull item for preorder on their website at SDCC time with a limited window for preorder.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Well, I don't think we know yet what Mattel's SDCC exclusives are. While they won't be having a MOTU related Classics figure, it's possible they might have something else. Perhaps a 12" Catra to go with last year's She-Ra?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    It would be very nice to have an exclusive MOTUC figure !
    Something that a lot of fan wait for and with not so high tooling. Something like Masks of power demons .

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I don't really expect anything for MOTUC, but if there is an exclusive then I hope they either make it easy for us to get them or it's something like Delora (just reverse the heads for Hawke).
    Agreed, 100%! At this point, I'd prefer that they keep Collectors Choice and Club Grayskull accessible to all fans and stick with doing exclusives only for the other lines. If there is a MOTUC exclusive, then a Hawke/Delora headswap with simply a different name and bio packout would be ideal. If they do a MOTUC exclusive, then I hope it's made available to those not attending.

Nine years into the line, I'd say most of us who are still onboard tend to be all-in collectors.
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; May 20, 2017 at 08:37pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I hope S7 reveals they have obtained the Thundercats license and are leading it off with Cheetara and Tygra. Hey, I'm an optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by FAN-DOR View Post
    I hope S7 reveals they have obtained the Thundercats license and are leading it off with Cheetara and Tygra. Hey, I'm an optimist.
    I like the way you think.

I would love to hear they have the Thundercats lic but I highly doubt they will lead off with both Chetara & Tygra. If they did that a lot of people would stop collecting being happy to complete the main team.

If they do get the lic I'm sure we will see waves of 4 figures like they are doing with MOTU. So hypatheticly we would see waves like Chetara with snarf, Bengali, Monkian & Mumm-Ra The Everliving..... or Tygra, Lynx-o, Slyth & Vulture-Man.... with a possible SDCC Exclusive two pack of Jaga vs Grune

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

I'd love to see something for MOTUC, as long as it is something we can all actually get.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior

I think the Delora option is a fantastic idea for SDCC, just like the Queen Marlena/Captain Glenn pack out.

Would also be VERY exciting to get at least the Catra doll to go along with the She-Ra doll we got last year
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

2017 is the 35th anniversary for MOTU. I wonder if Super7 has anything planned for SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I think the Delora option is a fantastic idea for SDCC, just like the Queen Marlena/Captain Glenn pack out.

Would also be VERY exciting to get at least the Catra doll to go along with the She-Ra doll we got last year
    The problem with that is that these figures would alread need to be produced in order for them to be available for SDCC. Since Super7 is still in pre-order phase for the first waves, it's doubtful they've already produced them.

However, they could surprise us and have some sort of exclusive that's been made for SDCC. I have my doubts considering Brian's stance on exclusives and the fan community for MOTUC wanting everything that gets produced. I think it might be nice to save oversized items for convention exclusives (like Stridor, Masks of Power Demons 2 pack, a Filmation Prince Adam/Cringer pack) that were just packaged in alternate ways between SDCC version and general release.

It would be nice to have a new MOTU item for SDCC, but not sure it's going to happen this year.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

We basically know that Matty was planning an articulated Cringer for last year's SDCC, so who's to say it wasn't far enough along in development that we couldn't see it an exclusive for the show this year?

I think we cant pretend too much, its just the first year in the business for our bros at Super7, plus MOTU is a prestigious brand and I wouldnt be in their shoes, we as fans are very loud and clear whetever any type of issue comes up so I guess they have something to worry first and foremost

having said that, I dont expect a SDCC exclsuive motuc-related this year maybe something about their retro lines, fact is they better work in delivering the ultimates and all the rest already planned (and paid!) lmao
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "LET THE POWER RETURNS....!"

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    OMG!!! I would've been more excited about Thundercats than MOTUC, we're already getting a bunch of MOTUC figures, now let's bring some Thundercats
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

This would be an excellent opportunity for Super7 to show all of us fans how they can handle a SDCC exclusive the right way. Simply put: make it (them) available to everyone!

I could easily see something like a Club Grayskull He-Man vs. Skeletor 2-pack (with a couple of extra Filmation accessories thrown in) as an exclusive. Show the mock-up at SDCC, make vouchers available at the Con and online, a couple of months later - cha-ching!

Or, if the above is not possible, Super7 could simply set up a poll asking which characters should appear in the next CC and CG lines and collect ballots at the convention and on their website. Heck, maybe it could even be a poll for the NYCC exclusive?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This would be an excellent opportunity for Super7 to show all of us fans how they can handle a SDCC exclusive the right way. Simply put: make it (them) available to everyone!

I could easily see something like a Club Grayskull He-Man vs. Skeletor 2-pack (with a couple of extra Filmation accessories thrown in) as an exclusive. Show the mock-up at SDCC, make vouchers available at the Con and online, a couple of months later - cha-ching!

Or, if the above is not possible, Super7 could simply set up a poll asking which characters should appear in the next CC and CG lines and collect ballots at the convention and on their website. Heck, maybe it could even be a poll for the NYCC exclusive?
    I don't know if this is truth or rumor but I heard the 4H are the ones picking the characters for the assortments